Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 121. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 04:03:40 PM
No, don't give up just yet, earning money with airdrops is still possible, you just have to do quite a good amount of research so you don't waste your time participating on potential scams, there are still alot of good projects that offer legit airdrops.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
July 12, 2018, 03:59:38 PM
I think giving up now would not work it because there is a proverb which says the race is not for the strongest and smartest but those that endure; I can presume that if you persevere and hodl still your tokens
The profit will come and your portfolio will definitely smile soon

Don’t give up
Stay strong
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
July 12, 2018, 03:58:51 PM
Bro, we all have lost. But we believe this world and thats why we are here. BTC is gonna raise, no doubt. Lets just be patient.

All who wanted to get a quick profit in crypto lost. I do not consider myself a loser, I have already made a profit and I am going even more, even if it is not soon.
Activity: 252
July 12, 2018, 03:56:22 PM
We must understand blockchain does not yet justify the hopes that were expected of him in 2017. There is a problem of linking tokens with real money. There is a problem with processing a large number of transactions. Big money are not ready to enter the immature industry. Looking forward to further development
Activity: 673
Merit: 253
July 12, 2018, 03:55:21 PM
Maybe you should try with something different? Airdrops are not the only one way to get tokens. Market is huge like its possibility. I recommen you try with bounty campaigns, if you have some free time it will be very good option for you where you will get satisfact profit for sure
Activity: 285
Merit: 12
July 12, 2018, 03:52:37 PM
Bro, we all have lost. But we believe this world and thats why we are here. BTC is gonna raise, no doubt. Lets just be patient.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
July 12, 2018, 03:48:56 PM
Part of the time you used in promoting scam projects should have been used to research those projects before joining.
I noticed that most bounty hunters are always in a rush to join the bounty campaign of projects, just because of what they want to earn.
Activity: 144
Merit: 12
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
July 12, 2018, 03:33:46 PM
I don't think giving up should be the last option, giving up means that you have lost the game and you end your life with crypto but one should not become demoralize and get motivated by the views and talks of people who made fortune in crypto with their knowledge in crypto trading. There might be bad ICO's but all ICO's are not the same, hence you should try to find the right one.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
July 12, 2018, 03:09:38 PM
Most ICOs are outright scams now, yes.
It is so much hard to discover a very good and profitable Ico.
It is the most important problem for me. It isn't so difficult to work in bounty campaign how to find it. Of course you can give up.
Maybe is this work just not for you? Or you just are afraid of difficulties. In that case you should work even more.
Activity: 462
Merit: 42
July 12, 2018, 02:25:43 PM
Now it is ridiculous to turn around. If you forget you will give up and say you lost and look after years later. Maybe you will give you a lot of things.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
July 12, 2018, 02:24:21 PM
It's up to you, in this kind of industry, it's really a matter of risk, sometimes you'll get paid by those projects you have some may not but that's not the case as long as you'll investing, like joining as many as you can, soon you'll see success on your efforts, then it will be great for you. I know that there's a good  always good thing will come.
Activity: 308
Merit: 49
July 12, 2018, 01:36:32 PM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
Yup, it is a significant risk that we must accept as a bounty hunter when we do not receive the token as promised from the beginning. Do not give up my friend, a vital role as bounty manager becomes a bit of a solution to avoid fraud here.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
July 12, 2018, 12:46:27 PM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

please answer me this question: how long had you spent on researching the projects you joined? I'm pretty sure the answer will be very close to nothing. That's the answer to your problems.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
July 12, 2018, 12:43:18 PM

A lot of airdrops are worthless, yes, and many others only give a small reward. Bounties however do tend to pay out most of the time (unless the project fails to hit soft cap, in which case there would be no point in owning the coin anyway).
I think if you are planning on spending a lot of time promoting a coin for a bounty reward, then it is always worthwhile to take some time to research the project first.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
July 12, 2018, 12:41:41 PM
This is the same as my story. I have joined more than 90 bounty. Would you believe it?. Yes. more than 90 bounty. But my total balance is no more than $350 for my 7 months works. I feel like worry about myself as others are making over $500 per one bounty, I still was not able to make at least $50 from one bounty. I think this is due to my fault. I thought about quantity. Not the quality. But now I know quality is the best. If you can do just one good bounty with your all efforts it will give you more rewards than doing lots of bounty. I will never give up.
Activity: 261
July 12, 2018, 12:26:27 PM

You should do some research first, do not be too tempted on the number of bounty promised. Indeed many ico projects that do not pay, must be careful in choosing your time is not wasted.
Activity: 238
July 12, 2018, 12:22:43 PM
You should choose right coin instead of give up. I link with intro from last 4 months. Still I have not any coin. I have faith on my company. They will complete the promise.
Activity: 263
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 12:14:31 PM
Which and what is exactly reason you should or you shouldn't, anyway market CryptoCurrency not for all of new guys but my advice you just observe and join right time. So don't give up!
Activity: 236
Merit: 3
July 12, 2018, 12:09:04 PM
Give up!  That should never be on your list. Crypto is still in early stage.  I believe gradually their will be some measures to fish out the scam and shitty ICO. Try do more research before you invest time in any bounty, if possible research the credibility of the bounty manager too. 
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 11:59:08 AM
Patient is important here,  never give up until you really know how to be good hunter Grin. Learn more how to choose good project and not a scam. I believe next time you'll earn good money from bounty. Lets be a winner not a loser, never give up!!!
Jump to: