Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 123. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 09:38:36 PM
Yeah its happens all the times. actually we've experienced that also, taking so much time to a useless bounty and paid by their tokens which the price is far from their ICO price. Its really hard to find a good ICO nowadays because there are so many scammers in the internet now.  We need to do a research first before engaging in any ICO to make it sure its not a waste of time because doing a job in a bounty takes so much time.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
July 11, 2018, 09:34:02 PM
i thing maybe you just Frustrated about what happening in reality, you need to make a little research about the project before joining airdrop, need to make a further investigation regarding to that project to make sure that your time will not get wasted, just stay positive and dont lose hope
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
July 11, 2018, 09:30:55 PM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

You are not the only one who's having the same situation so you should just keep going because it is really early for you to give up. Just continue learning and continue trying because there are still lots of opportunities where you could find your definite luck here in crypto.
Activity: 381
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 09:27:49 PM
that is why you should check the project first, and also follow they rules about bounty, in my bounty project that i participated the reward are okey and some project even good, so i don't think all the project are scam, we just need to pick the right poject
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
July 11, 2018, 09:21:01 PM
Unfortunately, we are going through a troubled period, the work of the Bounty hunters has been difficult every time, but these are not enough to give up, we have to keep trying, i think things will improve over time.
Activity: 168
July 11, 2018, 09:14:25 PM
i can only advise too not to give up. i still believe you can earn some money through bountys. find a good project and try it again.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
July 11, 2018, 08:42:57 PM
Don't give up easily on your holdings especially if it has potential to boon in crypto market someday, trust your instinct because your bought your holdings for a reason.
Activity: 217
Merit: 5
July 11, 2018, 08:36:43 PM
In this crypto field,everyone should have a patience. You don't need to give up if you have failed for how many times by participating on any crypto activities. Remember that,there are so many other chances to make you success,you should try and try again until you got rewarded a valuable tokens in bounty campaigns.
Activity: 168
July 11, 2018, 08:19:14 PM
The key is to do thorough research on the projects before investing time or money in them. Read the whitepapers and check what reputable ratings websites have rated the projects. Also make sure the bounty manager has a good reputation.
Activity: 140
July 11, 2018, 08:12:49 PM
Yes, if you think this is a waste of your time, then give it up. Follow your own ideas.
Activity: 359
Merit: 15
July 11, 2018, 08:12:37 PM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
You wasted so many times in joining a scam campaigns it happens in many of us bounty hunters but you cant prevent that if give more attenion to the project you are joining you should conduct a research reviews and other important aspect before joining the campaign most of the campaign with airdrops is a huge scams dont fall to that.
Activity: 602
July 11, 2018, 08:07:59 PM
Somewhat and somehow do not focus in receiving airdrops and bounties , because most of the airdrops even if they give their participants the rewards that they can get it is not always possible for the tokens to be legitimate. Because most of the airdrops are just scams and the tokens they give have no value. Just like also in most of the ICO they advertise their project at first as good but in the end when they collected enough money they ran away together with their investors money.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
July 11, 2018, 08:00:34 PM

Some ICO's project are not legitemate. To avoid that make it sure yuo read their whitepaper. Through reading whitepaper you will notice the legitemacy of ICO project also you will find this the clarity of their roadma whether it is achievable and realistic. Righ participating in airdrop and bounty campaign is wastig timeonce you join to the scam projetlct. But dont lose hope there several ico project are legit and good performer.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
July 11, 2018, 07:56:48 PM
If you have a lot of time joining those bounties and airdrops go ahead and continue doing that. You earn money from it from making tasks. Returns may not be as big as other campaigns but I would rather go from that direction than scamming people. Just make sure that you promote only those that are legit.
Activity: 126
July 11, 2018, 07:54:35 PM
Only join bounty. Airdrop right now are only wasting time. Also you have to picky when choose project, look at the Whitepaper, Team and Partnership. And don't forget to look at ICObench or another ICO rating.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 07:53:15 PM
You must be careful because there are so many fake airdrops and bounties. Always research it well before you join it and never give your private keys to anybody . For me the best thing is to have more addresses where you will keep your crypto
Activity: 18
July 11, 2018, 07:52:59 PM
No no no, dont give up, not because all coins are down this season or you have bad experience on airdrops? You should'nt give up, when the time comes all your efforts will make good karma and good profit. Be confident.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 182
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 11, 2018, 07:50:47 PM

Participating in airdrops are wasting of time yeah correct more on airdrops ar scams didn't paying, participating in bounty campaign are profitable all you need to do select the project with have reputable manager and learn the project about white paper and roadmap in this going they can avoid scams from as bounty hunters.

DO NOt GIVE UP be strong to get success failure is part of the hunters😂
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
July 11, 2018, 07:50:36 PM

No need to give up, I also feel what you feel today theres a lot ico project that turning to scam, if you want to earn money by being a bounty hunter just find a campaign that manage by trusted and have experienced manager but the decision is in you in hand.
Activity: 336
July 11, 2018, 07:49:13 PM

I can understand you. In my opinion, trying to make investment in the most strong coins might be very good instead of investing in ICOs. In my opinion, reliability is extremely important in crypto, and it is really hard for me to think about making an investment in an ICO now, because of the current situation of the market.
Jump to: