Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 122. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 4
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
July 12, 2018, 11:48:56 AM
Most hunters are experiencing the same way every time we participate to a bounty or airdrops. That's how it goes since not all of them are not legit or their intention is to scam people. That is why you have to double check thd priject first and do your own research to avoid waste of time with those scam ICO.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 11:45:32 AM
You should never give up! Patience plays a very important role in the crypto world. Okay the whole market is red at the moment, but it's temporary, do not panic
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 11:41:37 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
It's part of the game and I feel you... if you will give up then you lose the opportunity to hit those legit projects. I think you need to change your strategy and make more time in choosing projects. QUALITY not QUANTITY.
Activity: 54
July 12, 2018, 11:35:38 AM
if I experienced almost the same as you, but I was patient and about 6 months then some airdrop and bounty that I follow into my wallet.
so my advice, maybe you need to be more patient and choose a good bounty and airdrop, because now comes a lot of airdrop that only take our wallet keys or unpaid ones. so be careful.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 11:31:35 AM
Nope i wont give up this is just the beginning so better i proceed in this world of cryptocurrencies,and i think theres nothing wrong with it! in fact lots and lots of our fellow members got what they've wanted now,they were so blessed of what they have now if you have be patient in time it will be  granted.
But you do not have to give up, I also feel what you feel today there are many ico projects that turn into scam, if you want to earn money by being a bounty hunter just looking for a campaign managed by a trusted and experienced manager but the decision is on your own.
Activity: 102
July 12, 2018, 11:29:28 AM
Its quite unfortunate that such things still happen in the crypto arena, the scam thing is all over, people taking advantage of other's laxity to scam them and us their details for their personal gains which is quite unfair, However i still don't see the reason as to why you should give up, The crypto industry is a very unpredictable market and such happenings keep coming up, use such failures as a stepping stone to more success, don't give up, just put in more effort instead
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
July 12, 2018, 11:29:06 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
I think this is exactly what the market manipulators want to drive away the crypto adoption and then the banks can continue their dominance of the financial industry.
Activity: 188
July 12, 2018, 11:22:57 AM
Nope i wont give up this is just the beginning so better i proceed in this world of cryptocurrencies,and i think theres nothing wrong with it! in fact lots and lots of our fellow members got what they've wanted now,they were so blessed of what they have now if you have be patient in time it will be  granted.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
July 12, 2018, 11:21:33 AM
We should not give up now. That means you accept defeat. Investing in risk is unavoidable. But I advise you to hold the coin and try to wait. Bitcoin is rising again. That is a good sign.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 11:17:22 AM
indeed a lot of now ico projects are deceiving so many hunters bounty and the biggest investors are at a disadvantage in investing in ico, should ico be well developed if the project is good and not cheat so many investors are interested in ico.
Activity: 315
July 12, 2018, 11:16:26 AM
Never give up! It seems to me that it is necessary to continue to participate in various bounty campaigns, no matter what! Sooner or later, this activity is sure to pay off!
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
July 12, 2018, 11:11:32 AM
No

Why will you give up
Even this life irony doesn't ssy you should give up.

What's happening is just a test that "are you going to give up". So rise to your challenges and face it. That makee you a MAN

If you ever give up,  then you're a loser
Activity: 140
July 12, 2018, 10:44:24 AM
Thank you for your advice. I found many good and useful comments for whether to choose whether to continue the work or not. Maybe I did not find out about the projects I was involved in and did not have much knowledge to evaluate them.
Activity: 350
July 11, 2018, 10:51:44 PM
Why give up? It's only the start of your journey. I have been doing bounty campaigns and I did numerous campaigns that are scam yet I am thankful that I learned something throughout my journey. My advice to you is to do more, hustle more and research more about the campaigns that you want to join.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
July 11, 2018, 10:28:20 PM
I think you must consider on looking a good project to participate, the one with great potential. Don’t just join any random project, because you will just end up not earning anything. Joining a good project also lessens the risk of not earning. You don’t have to give up. I know sometimes, you need a bit of luck to earn in crypto. Still, if the project is a success, you gain a big profit.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
July 11, 2018, 10:09:36 PM
For me bounties worked me a lot those days. but now i too stopped bounties because now bounties now paying so much. i have worked with ins,credits,blue etc.

but do not give up. at least do the signature bounty.
Activity: 166
July 11, 2018, 09:50:20 PM
I will advise you never to give up friend. There are lots of opportunities that would still surface in the bounties and airdrops space. And sometimes there is luck in them as well. One day you would hit a good token that is going to fetch you cool cash.
Please keep on moving along the line and do not relent now please. Apply for signatures, the stakes in there is usually much than that of Facebook and Twitter tasks.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
July 11, 2018, 09:46:44 PM
Crypto is decentralized world, there are no one regulate it, so it got a lot of scammer around, you need to read properly and do the research before joining any bounty, there are already a lot victim in this forum, that is why you need to choose carefully, don't get excited by the promise, but being scammed is not the reason for you to give up, you already got the experience, so it could be a great lesson for you to continue
Activity: 210
July 11, 2018, 09:45:14 PM
why should you give up now is not the right time to fight until the price of altcoin back up and so now the market is also still not stable than from that I think you better fight instead of surrender then from now on this then you can now hold your altcoin and wait for the market to recover
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 09:44:57 PM

This is not the end of the world dude, if you failed at first then better next time ,just take it as your experience ,almost all bounty hunters experienced that,joining campaigns are also profitable,success comes to those who dont give up .
Jump to: