Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 2. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
November 27, 2018, 04:29:44 AM
This may be a very wise choice, you can give up waiting for the market to recover when buying coins. The cryptocurrency market is currently entering a cold winter, perhaps for several years, and investors should avoid the cold winter.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
November 26, 2018, 10:15:43 AM
It is not necessary to give up now, because the prices of all coins at the dip, and we can expect only growth in future. I believe in a next bull run soon.
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 26, 2018, 10:03:07 AM
Fake ico's that i know right now is normal for me to know lot of fakr ico also spread here in bounty sections maybe the purpose is they dont reach the minimum amount they need so the project get scam and failed.
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
November 26, 2018, 09:18:33 AM
No matter how regrettable it may sound, it seems to me that in 2018 we will not see growth in the crypt. There is a kind of rollback, squeezing the crypt from hamsters, etc. The main movement can begin closer to the spring of 2019. Those. a kind of repetition of events in the spring of crypto 2017.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 26, 2018, 08:43:00 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

That is the problem we are facing now, this has led me to believe that the time of the bounties are coming to an end, if people are not getting paid then surely they are not going to want to work for free anymore and once there is not enough participants then the bounties are going to die out. Now we are having to wait months to get our payments which is not fair
Activity: 406
November 21, 2018, 05:10:05 PM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
Well, you do not have one so there are payments , if you do a lot of projects then you will pay projects more often , just the main thing to choose more projects!
Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com
November 21, 2018, 05:05:57 PM
A lot of people give up in joining bounty campaigns and ICO projects because they waste a lot of time in advertising the project and they will not be able to get their rewards because there are some projects that are scam and some are failed projects. But for me, i am still trying to. Joined in good projects for me to have a good earnings, even i have a joined a lot of scam and failed projects.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
November 21, 2018, 04:42:39 PM
The risk of being a bounty hunter is indeed like that, the right step before doing the job is to properly analyze the ICO. If you have got a good ICO and are paid a low price, maybe because of the small number of allocations with the number of bounty hunters participating more, so that you get a little
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
November 21, 2018, 03:01:29 PM

It's just a question of choosing the right bounty to participate in. You are a newbie so you just didn't have enough experience to choose such a campaign that won't be a scam after all. Do not give up! It's a matter of time and a little bit of experience and you will be able to analyze and participate in the most high paying and honest bounty campaigns.
Activity: 490
November 21, 2018, 02:26:18 PM
So take the coins that you have and in the future that you do not believe sell. Step into the bitcoins and keep or buy more promising coins.
Activity: 280
November 21, 2018, 01:37:48 PM
It is always easier to give up than to go forward, this year there were many projects that deceived us, but there are projects that are worthy of respect, their teams work perfectly, you can invest in such projects.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
November 21, 2018, 01:08:23 PM
The main question that you are asked here is what will change after you give up? What can you achieve and will it be easier to live? I think that it will definitely not be better, because it is getting harder and harder.
When that person will giveup, other will take his profits in the near future, after that this person will experience a FOMO effect and will jump into market on ATH and will loose again.
Activity: 448
November 21, 2018, 01:06:13 PM
The main question that you are asked here is what will change after you give up? What can you achieve and will it be easier to live? I think that it will definitely not be better, because it is getting harder and harder.
Activity: 345
November 21, 2018, 01:04:23 PM
Believe in yourself do not give up early. Think about the time you spend and invest in it and now you do not get it. Really very time consuming. I do not believe in the volatility of the market, but I believe the speed of development of current technology will gradually improve and restore it.  Wink
Activity: 230
November 21, 2018, 11:59:59 AM
I think that giving up now is not a very good decision to make right now so if I were you I would still participate in all of those bounties and campaigns out there but I would certainly choose those ICOs which has a great impact in our daily life and legit enough so that I will not be wasting my time and effort.
Activity: 186
November 21, 2018, 11:42:20 AM
You shouldn't give up. There is a lot of scams, a lot of projects can't reach their goals. But not all of them like these. You can never be sure that this one will pay you and this one will not. But it worth to keep on trying.
Activity: 126
November 20, 2018, 07:42:33 PM
No need to give up when the market turns around and then we will receive payments from bounty and airdrop, I think now there are only persistent people !
Activity: 229
November 20, 2018, 07:35:56 PM
Do not give up. why not fix the mistakes that have been made. Maybe first we were too careless to choose a project and only interested in projects that have big pay. Now we can more carefully choose a good project. If we give up we will lose a good opportunity to get a legitimate project. The more we fail, the more we have experience in choosing projects.
Activity: 126
November 20, 2018, 07:21:31 PM
You shouldnt give up now. Always you can find some opportunities in crypto space. You have to start working about choosing promising bounties. If you will understand how you can choose that. You can earn good amount of money from bounties. You have to continue with your full power i believe you . You will learn that and after you will join only promising projects bounties.
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
November 20, 2018, 07:18:30 PM
It's your choice to give up or not. But my suggestion is for you to not giving up. You should do your own research before jumping into ICO's. Learn their project by reading their white paper, website, team devs, etc. After that you can choose to join the ico or not.
Pages:
Jump to: