Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 4. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
November 19, 2018, 11:16:28 AM
I don't participate in bounty campaigns for this reason, afraid some one will scam me. maybe you should stop.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
November 19, 2018, 11:03:26 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
Indeed, now many ICO projects are irresponsible or we can say scam. I am the same as you, that I participate in many bounty campaigns, but have not received payment. So in the future you have to choose which bounty is good. Because if the project is good, of course you will get a good payment too.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
November 19, 2018, 11:02:43 AM
I don't think this is the time to give up on crypto. The market is just experiencing a downtrend that it passes in a cycle. I'm sure it will bounce back to its stable state sooner or later. Just be patient and positive and in no time you see the rewards.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
November 19, 2018, 11:00:00 AM
Need to work daily and hard. Huge sums of money are still being drawn into crypto and it is even possible to increase one’s fortune. I sometimes work through power, knowing that today I will lose some money, but I am sure that tomorrow will come. And everything that has been done today will benefit tomorrow's work with altcoins and ICO projects.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
November 18, 2018, 06:54:09 PM
Do not participate in airdrop companies, as it is useless to get some worthwhile reward is almost impossible and there are too many scammers. Bounty companies are more attractive in my opinion.
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
November 18, 2018, 06:37:53 PM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
I would say you should always be careful before agreeing to participate in any project. In matter how attractive it might look, always look into the factor that they may not all be genuine.
As a matter of fact, this is a time try more, because your exposure is giving you more experience and knowledge on how to decipher between genuine projects and scam. You just need to encourage yourself more.
Activity: 264
TEMCO
November 18, 2018, 05:58:54 PM
What will this lead you to? For this you waited this fall and did not leave the market? To give up at the crucial moment?
Activity: 196
November 18, 2018, 04:43:33 PM
I think it is not necessary to give up , I believe that you just need to wait for the market to unfold and many projects will then begin to pay you for your work
Activity: 182
November 18, 2018, 04:23:57 PM
why you are so pissimistic? Here is nothing so bad at current situation. Stay calm and don't sell your coins
Activity: 238
November 18, 2018, 04:18:04 PM
Well, the ico market is not very predictable, you will not guess what project will be able to give you good money , a lot of scams in projects , and in most cases even reduce the payments of bounty to participants! but if you take the number of projects it is possible to stumble on good projects
Activity: 325
November 18, 2018, 12:03:47 PM
At that time the market is getting more active so if you give up i think it will be a pity and you can regret it.Your ICOS campaign you are having trouble or the market price drops you should not give up.And i think the market will return.
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
November 18, 2018, 12:03:25 PM
Whenever such thoughts come to you, always try to ask yourself one question. And what can I get if I just give up? How will this help me and what will I get in the end? I think the answer would still be better not to give up.
Actually, the answer could be like this: "crypto came to the world to early and it may be forgotten for the next 50 years, i`m 40 right now, i will die" So, it is better to have hope:))
Activity: 602
November 18, 2018, 12:01:21 PM
Whenever such thoughts come to you, always try to ask yourself one question. And what can I get if I just give up? How will this help me and what will I get in the end? I think the answer would still be better not to give up.
Activity: 268
November 18, 2018, 11:54:23 AM
I often hear people trapped in ICO fraud which is very detrimental to time and money. sometimes the tokens that we get from project prizes do not match the agreement or the price is low, so we must be able to distinguish the fake from the original. I personally analyze from managers, active participants, and products that are at least convincing.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
November 18, 2018, 11:47:09 AM
its a NO mate! because if you stop this time and getaway with another failures, maybe you'll be back again if the market is really hit a massive transactions  with an adaption for majorities. so, much better to hold and believe. just avoid those unusual project.
The more I look at the market, the more I am convinced that the prices won't go up any time soon. The market is stable low, no bull run on the horizon. But it is early to give up now.
Activity: 518
November 17, 2018, 07:56:23 AM
I think it's a bad idea to give up in something you know that will gonna grow in the future. It's just the matter that tys is not the year for Bitcoin and any currency to grow in the market that's why keep ongoing in joining some currency that worth to hold to make more earnings.
Activity: 870
November 17, 2018, 07:54:02 AM
In my opinion you should not give up your job too early and lose faith in the projects you are pursuing.When Bitcoin recover and the crypto market come back then ICOS projects will be good and Your work will be rewarded.
Activity: 170
November 17, 2018, 07:43:33 AM
I believe that now is a great time for crypto, I have lost 98 percent of my deposit. But I know that in front of us is waiting for a new growth, I will return all investments to myself with a profit.
That’s a great way of looking at crisis. I don't think we should give up either. No matter how much we have lost. The market will bounce back.
Activity: 490
November 17, 2018, 07:29:46 AM
Dont think that bounty hunting is very simple work. It requires good level of knowledge about crypto market, crypto sphere and etc. Work harder and you`ll get a result
I always hoped it would be the case: hard work equals reward. Here in crypto it is not. In real world at least you can earn money to spend, and in crypto you earn reward which disappears and costs nothing.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
November 17, 2018, 07:29:31 AM
When we see a constantly red market, the desire to surrender increases, I advise everyone to take a break and relax, do something else for a while.
Pages:
Jump to: