Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 5. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 251
November 17, 2018, 07:26:39 AM
As I usually tell my former colleagues and associates in the past, don't give up. Just continue crypto and be wary of the things that might signal that this project might be a fake might be a scam, a this or a that. Stay focused and pick a good bounty manager.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
November 17, 2018, 07:20:16 AM
The main thing is to continue to study and study crypto. This is a very large market and great opportunities. Now investing in ICO is unprofitable and unprofitable, but there are crypto exchanges, for example, Bitmax, there is an opportunity to earn.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
November 17, 2018, 07:01:53 AM
Life is a choice, if you think doing airdrop and bounty was just wasting your time, feel free to move on, and yes, bounty reward this years is not as much as last year, but for me, i choose to survive in this thing
Activity: 539
Merit: 100
November 17, 2018, 06:51:38 AM
I believe that now is a great time for crypto, I have lost 98 percent of my deposit. But I know that in front of us is waiting for a new growth, I will return all investments to myself with a profit.

Well done, I respect such people who are stubbornly waiting for that very moment) But this may not happen)
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
November 17, 2018, 06:49:20 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

It seems to me that this idea is caused simply by emotions and experiences. There is no need to worry, you can always survive this period without financial losses. I believe that the situation on the crypto market will stabilize with time - a long-term financial correction is coming to an end, growth will soon take place.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
November 17, 2018, 03:22:36 AM
It depends on ur spare time I guess cos if there's no profit for a long time and u have to sucrify smth from ur daily things for crypto u gotta recheck ur priorities at least.

Some people spend all their time on crypto, participating in bounties and earn nothing as a reward. It is a shame that crypto disappoints people and they don't come back. The market needs investors and bounty hunters.
Activity: 368
November 16, 2018, 03:40:24 PM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
0f cpurse you shall not and the only thing you can do is to take a small vaxatipn and have a rest then learn fpr a while
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
November 16, 2018, 03:38:59 PM
Unfortunately, it is very difficult to choose good projects to invest in them during the ICO or just to participate in their bounty companies. Sometimes there are but very few of them for example this year XYO and ONL was one of the best projects for hunters.
Activity: 336
November 16, 2018, 03:34:29 PM
I believe that now is a great time for crypto, I have lost 98 percent of my deposit. But I know that in front of us is waiting for a new growth, I will return all investments to myself with a profit.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
November 16, 2018, 02:30:11 PM
There are really good projects that pay you a token or a coin that you should work on. You need to choose the best projects or projects that pay in tokens or coins that are already listed on the exchange. Participate in such projects, and you earn something with them. It’s not always easy to find good projects, but it’s worth the search. I am sure you do not need to give up, but continue to go on and on.
Activity: 378
November 16, 2018, 04:21:55 AM

I think that now on the market are only the most persistent. It is thanks to them that the market can shoot big again. So do not give up, hold on and work even harder than before
Activity: 868
November 15, 2018, 04:16:32 AM
If you give up now, you can't go back. You will be haunted by the fear that you will lose money again. Don't do it. It isn't worth idea.
Activity: 215
Merit: 1
November 15, 2018, 03:14:13 AM
actually between the two things, namely between real tokens (which have been registered in the stock exchange) and tokens originating from ico that have not been completed, according to me the same is equally risky to invest or trade. and seeing the fact now there are indeed many ico that end in scams, and tokens or coins that are already listed on the exchange are also at risk of being invested or traded because we don't know what will happen in the future of crypto, and even now crypto conditions actually worsened and continued to deteriorate and experienced a drastic decline in prices.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
November 15, 2018, 03:09:37 AM
I will not giving up since I have lots of knowledge gained from being a crypto lover. BItcoin and other coins price are now dumping and this is the right time to buy for more coins in order to earn huge profit. Why giving up? Try to do some possible alternatives that can give earnings while waiting for the price to boom.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
November 15, 2018, 02:15:00 AM
Recently, it begins to seem to me that this is generally not a bad idea, because the prices for cryptocurrencies this year only fall and do not do any good, there are a lot of parameters by which today we can say that cryptocurrencies will not rise in price.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
November 15, 2018, 01:21:55 AM
its a NO mate! because if you stop this time and getaway with another failures, maybe you'll be back again if the market is really hit a massive transactions  with an adaption for majorities. so, much better to hold and believe. just avoid those unusual project.
Activity: 354
Merit: 103
November 15, 2018, 01:03:26 AM
Now is a really difficult time, many have suffered losses, the market is falling all the time. Very few coins after the ICO remain at the same price. But soon everything can change and the market will go up again.
Activity: 798
November 15, 2018, 01:00:02 AM
no need to give up. You should now be more patient in facing the current market situation because at the moment the market is down and we must be able to wait again to be able to rise
Activity: 854
November 15, 2018, 12:59:02 AM
Now the market condition is in an unpredictable situation which many people cannot control their emotions about this downfall and we should not give up in the present situation of the market, we have to keep holding them as long as possible until the market starts recovering.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
November 15, 2018, 12:57:25 AM
No reason to give up now, it is like this in business, sometimes things will go well and sometimes things will go down, but never give up, Winners don't quit and quitters don't win.
Pages:
Jump to: