Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I Go To College ??? - page 12. (Read 28135 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 09:50:24 AM
You don't have to think that going to college is everything, many successful people did not even finished school. It depends on what you want to become. A doctor for instance needs to go through the right steps to be certifiable, but an entrepreneur can do his own thing, and don't "waste" any money.
Activity: 92
February 26, 2018, 09:37:35 AM
For me yes i go to college, if there is a chance to enrol in college because i know that college is very expensive, and it is better to finished courses in order to get a good job.
Activity: 66
February 26, 2018, 09:06:44 AM
It must be much trickier to make this decision in the US than it is in Europe (given much higher tuition costs, less support from the State, etc.). I do not believe that everyone should go to College, so I suppose it depends on what you wish to do with your life. But if you are academically apt and you are getting good grades, I would say definitely go for it. It is a huge investment in your future. If you are struggling through HS, though, you may just find that you can be equally as successful going straight into paid work.
Activity: 22
February 26, 2018, 08:38:31 AM
Yes. You should go to college and continue your education. As the cynics say, education is the treasure no one cannot steal from you. Well, I think that is true. Even though you do not have that much money, the wisdom as well as intellect you possess will not vanish. Additionally, having completed your college degree will help you a lot to get a blue collar job, and sooner will help you in your living.
copper member
Activity: 294
February 26, 2018, 07:31:16 AM
I think going college is now a necessity!.. Education is the most important in everyone's life. Going collage/school can give a educational knowledge for the better future. And can teach so many other things.. Education is the most important key to success.
Activity: 34
February 26, 2018, 02:33:03 AM
Oбpaзoвaниe oчeнь вaжнo,ты пoлyчишь oпpeдeлeнныe знaния,ycлышишь мнoгo paзличныx мнeний,зaвeдeшь нoвыe знaкoмcтвa,в Byзax yчaтcя мнoгo paзнooбpaзныx личнocтeй,кaкиe-тo знaкoмcтвa бyдyт oчeнь пoлeзны.B любoм cлyчaи этo oчeнь xopoшee вpeмя,и oнo ocтaнeтcя в твoeй жизни  нa дoлгo.
Activity: 45
February 26, 2018, 02:19:32 AM
Hi everyone,

What advice would you give a HS senior in US about to decide on and/or enter college ?
Yes i go to college i want achieve my goals in life and so the advice as a SH now we need to focusing our study, we need to study hard and dont mind others just like lovelife and financial fees if you want to finish your studies you need to hardworking or join this oppurtunity bitcoin because im getting on this my money to allowance everyday and do everything help others and others help you back
Activity: 40
February 25, 2018, 11:18:18 PM
depending on the understanding of the important colleges of the many sciences gained and to gain a degree
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
February 25, 2018, 10:25:57 PM
For me everyone should go to college because education is important to our society because if you have finish college easy to find work and have good salary thats why we need go to college.
Activity: 136
February 25, 2018, 09:33:41 PM
Having education and being educated are two different things...
Activity: 57
February 25, 2018, 09:33:30 PM
If you go to college, you'll gain information and skills that you'll use for the rest of your life. That's reason enough to pursue an education beyond high school, but here are more practical considerations.
Activity: 408
Merit: 100
www.bitpaction.com
February 25, 2018, 08:57:35 PM
I am already a mother and I want may son to finished college,so that its easy for him to find a good job.if he find a good good he can have a good salary as well.i admit that success depend on you even your a graduated or no.but to finished college you will make your parens prod of you.
Activity: 504
February 25, 2018, 07:43:10 PM
being a degree holder a lot of opportunities to come,you must to go college if you don't have problem financially.theres a lot ofstudents wants to finished college but because of financial problem they stop and choose to work.if you finished college its easy for you to find good job
Activity: 154
February 25, 2018, 06:45:30 PM
if we can not help why, college is where we will be easy to finda job required by large companies
Activity: 273
Merit: 10
February 25, 2018, 06:05:28 AM
As a parent of two daughters,I want them to go to college someday.If a person finish college must of them are bosses not like high school graduate must of them are ordinary worker's.The higher position you get,the bigger salary you have.
Activity: 179
February 25, 2018, 03:01:28 AM
Yes , each one of us must enroll to college because being a degree holder is one of the most precious gift that we receive in our life. If you have a profession it means  that you are respected. People were going to respect you because you are a high knowledge person. And you can get a decent job easily.
Activity: 112
February 22, 2018, 02:15:21 AM
If your family can afford it then my answer is that you should go to college because being a degree holder can assure you to have a much better work.More educational attainment is one of the keys for every high salary jobs.
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
February 22, 2018, 01:55:13 AM
Yes..most of the company  required  college graduate.and it is more opportunity for learning , diploma is one of great achievement your parent desire that makes them feel  happy and accomplished..
Activity: 265
Pretty kewl right?
February 22, 2018, 01:14:08 AM
If you afford it then why not? never stop learning and strive for progress. Nowadays its hard to fine a decent job with a decent salary, so having a diploma is an advantage.
Activity: 182
February 22, 2018, 12:05:34 AM
Pursuing college is very important, if you toke ur bachelors degree there are many chances, oppurtunities waiting for you., once you have your diploma then it is easy for you to find a job.

Pages:
Jump to: