Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I Go To College ??? - page 11. (Read 28135 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
February 27, 2018, 04:01:57 PM
Definitely, you'll master social skills and get some academic knowledge. University is a great place to meet new people and establish professinal links) But sometimes college is too expensive, Internet gives great opportunities to study))
Activity: 51
February 27, 2018, 03:36:38 PM
Yes, you must go to college. Usually higher education gives you more opportunities and with the help of this knowledge you usually achieve more.
Activity: 24
February 27, 2018, 03:00:41 PM
Yes, why not.To get get higher education you need to go.Without taking this higher education you can't apply for a good job or continue farther education level.
Activity: 228
February 27, 2018, 02:55:23 PM
You absolutely must study in college! choose knowledge that you need for life
because we are studying in college not just pursuing a degree, but to support our career so that the better in getting a decent job.
we can also spend our free time from college with work or positive things. so you can also help your family's economy.
Activity: 336
Merit: 203
February 27, 2018, 02:11:28 PM
Hi everyone,

What advice would you give a HS senior in US about to decide on and/or enter college ?
I´ve been in college for the last 11 years of my life. I love researching and learning. But, to be honest, it was difficult to me, at first, to select the right career.
Now, going to college is not the point here, I´m afraid. Have you realized yet what do you really want to study? Are you sure?
Everything (EVERYTHING) you learn is going to be useful at one point in your life, be sure of that. But, maybe, if you can´t decide yet what do you really want to study on college, maybe it is time to take a while, to live a little, to work, to go out there to the world... and then to be able to take the right decision.

I have a Phd, and it has given to me the opportunity of living in other countries, of travelling. Now, before I even begun my studies, I learned acting, singing, I was a professional skater... and each one of those abilities was useful to me and still are.
Activity: 78
February 27, 2018, 02:00:34 PM
Yes, I think you should go to college if that's what you want. There are much opportunities for people of your age, and if you have the means to pay tuition fees, then don't hesitate any longer.
Activity: 8
February 27, 2018, 01:59:29 PM
I want to add one more point that I almost let go but can't resist. Leonhardt has this observation in his piece that you've probably seen many times before. When experts and journalists spend so much time talking about the limitations of education, they almost certainly are discouraging some teenagers from going to college and some adults from going back to earn degrees.
Activity: 791
Merit: 271
This is personal
February 27, 2018, 01:12:55 PM
Hi everyone,

What advice would you give a HS senior in US about to decide on and/or enter college ?

I'm asking myself the same question. That is a hard one for sure. But my opinion is that you first of all need to get money for college. When you are sure that won't need your parents money,then is the time. And it's never late for college if you are asking yourself that. TRUST me.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
February 27, 2018, 12:59:36 PM
Going to college should not be negotiable for any individual who wishes to
expand his or her knowledge and opportunity horizons.College education
broadens your thinking while consolidating your knowledge base.There are several
career and connection oriented opportunities for college people than for drop-outs.
It is very necessary for one to go to college school as degree is equally more honoured
in the society than just having one skill or the other.It is believed that leaders must
be readers.If you do not attend college or do not have one form of degree or the other,
society may not engage you to lead in future.
Activity: 34
February 27, 2018, 12:28:29 PM
You absolutely must study in college! choose knowledge that you need for life
Activity: 38
February 26, 2018, 05:50:05 PM
Yes as a Filipino citizens our target in life is to find a better job so you must to go college unlike other country they target on life after they graduate they handle thier own business.
Activity: 148
February 26, 2018, 05:44:09 PM
It depends on you because there are so many people's not graduated their degree but still successful in there life by making there own business.
Activity: 196
February 26, 2018, 05:38:45 PM
Yes must all students after they graduated senior high  they must go to in college because there a lot of people here no job, They lock of education.
Activity: 285
February 26, 2018, 03:23:37 PM
not being citizen of America,I don't know what is the rules in American about college.but I think as a student everyone should go to college to complete his degree.by going college he can learn a lot of thing which will be helpful for his future life.
Activity: 7
February 26, 2018, 03:05:44 PM
My advice if considering to go college or not is not too rush. Don't feel obliged to go straight into college, take your time. Go into the workplace or travel. Really think about what you are interested in before committing to a subject. If you 100% know what you want to do then yes go to college.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
February 26, 2018, 01:48:47 PM
College is not necessary to live and getting money but it helps a lot. If you ready to work and improve yourself you can dodge colledge.
Activity: 93
February 26, 2018, 01:09:06 PM
definitely yes you must study with college, because if you graduated College you will find good jobs that will keep you hard and helps your family.
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
February 26, 2018, 01:00:32 PM
Your future is more secured if you have a degree so you go for it. Although this is not guaranteed because there are many successful people who are college dropouts.
Activity: 176
Merit: 1
February 26, 2018, 12:47:09 PM
Of course, you must finish a course in college. In this very competitive world, it is even hard to get a job even if you are a degree holder how much more if not? Most of the time, the higher your educational degree the lighter your work will be. But this won't apply to everyone, there are some who are blessed may be to be lucky enough even without a degree in college.
Activity: 51
February 26, 2018, 12:34:37 PM
I think everyone should. It will also help us to get work easily and it will your own country as well.
Pages:
Jump to: