Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I hold for some more months or Shoul I sell? - page 11. (Read 2197 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
If you invest in your coin then you should not sell it because you'll just lose its worth. If you have it by joining in a campaign then go ahead and sell it only if you see it not healthy enough to rise again. You should be a smart holder and seller, wait for the right moment to actually sell it for the right value. selling on the lowest price doesn't really help you, it just lowers the value of what you should got.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Today is not the right time to sell your coins. Holding it for months or years is the best option. Only a minor correction of prices has been made in the past few weeks so I bet this year bitcoin price will not bubble as much as it was in last December 2017. Mostly speculated that it takes more years before it recovers. So let's just stay calm and relax and enjoy doing what we have already started.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
I have bought some veri coins.
Veri coins? That's my first time to hear that alt. Going back to your question, the answer still depends on your capability of resisting the pain caused by down trends. If you can't hold it any longer then sell to cut your loss and if you still want to fight then keep hodling. But if I'm in your position, I will wait couple of months more and see whether btc skyrockets by this December. If it happens then probably its bullish run might influence my alt holdings to rise as well and that's the opportunity I will grab for selling.

At the end of the day, you will be the only one who will make the decision. We're just here to share our opinions only based on our own points of view. So good luck.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I have bought some veri coins. Now I am afraid that I will not be able to make some profit. Because the market looks very bad. Each and every coin is in the red zone. Should I sell the veri coins or Should I wait for some more months to see what will happen?
There is no sense in selling right away if you just purchased them, just like day trading. Better wait for a little longer coz the market will surely recover soon. Don't be like those day traders who became sorry later on because they sold too early. Learn to be patient and positive. This will prevent us from panicking which will lead us to make wrong decisions.
Activity: 420
The sale of cryptos or not is up to you to decide Grin Holding the Token for too long can cause the exchange rate to decrease over time, and you will surely lose money. So this time you should hold only should only invest if the exchange rate touches the bottom.
Activity: 294
waiting and holding your coins is the best rhing to do for now...since market is down, you cannot get a great profit from it and in order to have a good profit you must be patient and wait until the right value will come.
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
As you see, most of bitcoin user recommend to hold it because of some obvious reason " the falling value stage" . So learn from the pro and expert, I see some good self experience post here. Just don't sell for a negative value right now folks, much better if you buy more top crypto than wasting what you already have.
Activity: 392
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
The best thing to do is HOLD your coin/s, don't sell your coins now because market are still in the deep downfall. If you sell your coins right now it makes a big loss to you, just hold your coins dude and wait for the time of markets green days.
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
When I do not know what to do, I stick to the strategy of doing nothing. It seems to me that this is how I get fewer risks. Now the market is on the decline, I would hold my coins. You should not buy coins for the last money, so as not to be afraid of volatility.
I guess for the meantime if you are not in totally need of money and if you have some source of income it's better to not rely on the market of crypto right now because of it's value. And as of now it is better to hold your coin for now and wait till the market of Cryptocurrency become in a good condition and get in high value.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 578
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
what you should do is that you should start educating yourself about trading and the market so that you don't have to ask questions like this. in this market if you can not answer these questions then you should not be buying anything at all.
Activity: 280
The current market right now is starting to become green but the up trend movement has not really move forward. I think if the market will continuously be green, then there is a great possibility that it can move forward thus increasing it's market price value. Definitely, it would be best not to sell your coin for now and wait a couple of weeks while you wait for the market to bounce in upward trend.
Activity: 378
When I do not know what to do, I stick to the strategy of doing nothing. It seems to me that this is how I get fewer risks. Now the market is on the decline, I would hold my coins. You should not buy coins for the last money, so as not to be afraid of volatility.
Activity: 74
Apply the 3: 2 rule when the market is down and market sentiment is almost gone. sell 40% and keep the rest
Activity: 308
I suggest holding at least half a year. This year till now isn't the best, so we should wait till better times. After summer season market normally starts growing, so sell something in the summer time is a big mistake, in my opinion.
Activity: 868
I have bought some veri coins. Now I am afraid that I will not be able to make some profit. Because the market looks very bad. Each and every coin is in the red zone. Should I sell the veri coins or Should I wait for some more months to see what will happen?
if you don't want to feel the loss you don't have to sell it until the price rises even though it may take a long time but in my opinion it's still better than having to feel the loss especially if the coin you buy is a lot, just wait i am sure there is time to go up
Activity: 395
Market Integration Platform
Since we all are anticipating for the prices to go up. It is only up to you and your personality characters because if you are able to wait you will be beneficial and rewarded but if you're not able to wait you can just sell everything and stay off for a while.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
Hahaha, the market is indeed unpredictable, if you decide to hodl the price may keep declining and if you chose to sell now the price may shot up in the next couple of minutes.
Whatever the case may be, follow your heart bro, with this, you wont have to  blame anyone if the worst happens 😀
Activity: 349
Merit: 2
I know that some people are loosing faith in crypto currency, but i want you to understand that crypto is not for a panic sellers, some hold it for month, other hold it for years, so don't rush to sell if you don't want to sell at lost
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Like, most people opinions on here I agree that this is a decision for you to take and it depends on your situation but regardless I think holding a low amount is best because now most markets are down so is likely that they'll go up when the market recovers.
Activity: 582
Merit: 101
if I'm not pegged on the day of the month or even the year, bro. if I need money or I want to sell then I will sell my assets bro. if in case of loss I would spend the cheapest price. if fortunately I will use it all to invest
Pages:
Jump to: