Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I hold for some more months or Shoul I sell? - page 12. (Read 2197 times)

Activity: 909
Merit: 508
I wouldn't hold them for two reasons:
1. Veri are not new, but still traded only on a few markets.
2. The chart history shows a continuus downturn since 2017.
I wouldn't sell them all, but only keep a low amount.
You can see all historic data on coinmarketcap.

https://coinmarketcap.com/de/currencies/veritaseum/#markets
Activity: 504
Merit: 3
I would definitely hold, because market will recover. The thing is that nobody knows when will that be. If you depend on that money, I guess you could see. But if this is extra money that you put into crypto, then I wouldn't worry and I would HODL.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Hodling is not enough in this market, you should be accumulating more before the price rises. If you run out of funds then just hodl and wait for the bull market to return. Shorting the markets is difficult as it is unpredictable and unstable. A price rise is almost certain if you are patient enough
Activity: 602
Merit: 259
I have bought some veri coins. Now I am afraid that I will not be able to make some profit. Because the market looks very bad. Each and every coin is in the red zone. Should I sell the veri coins or Should I wait for some more months to see what will happen?

Yeah thats good mate, welcome to the crypto world!  Grin
That I snot big surprise and you may ask why so? Because those who are very old enough and have seen the crypto since couple of years or more they know very well that how crypto currencies will behave in the time to come. Whenever you see red then there is always high chance that crypto will start plunging towards a ATH price and this is evident with the year ends graphical data for all the years in the past.

Just HODL.
Activity: 163
Merit: 0
I think if you do not need urgent money, then it's still worth waiting for better times and then selling!
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Can it make sense still hold? You thought about it. I just think that if it makes sense to keep the Crypto currency. It must be kept. So, think it over well and make a decision. Proceeding from the forecasts of the crypto currency.
Activity: 409
Merit: 103
I have bought some veri coins. Now I am afraid that I will not be able to make some profit. Because the market looks very bad. Each and every coin is in the red zone. Should I sell the veri coins or Should I wait for some more months to see what will happen?

I think since you hold this far then continue to hold it till end of 2018. Believe me there will be a comeback before this year ends, if not then it will be the end for crypto. Trust me there will be a bull run before thisnyear ends.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
This decision is difficult, and it is only for you. If you do not need money, keep all currencies and do not sell at a loss , i think it will rise in the end of this year
Activity: 561
Merit: 255
Going stealthy

Right now just buy and hold, 4th quarter start in less then 10days. 4th quarter is when crypto pump, usually.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

If i was in your place i would just Hold it . Ofcourse you can sell it now and wait for further drop if it happens and buy back in . But nobody knows where is bottom , your thinking wrong . To make profit buy when market bleeds and sell when everybody Fomo Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
I will advice you to hodl your coin selling it off now is not the best option for you now why because we are now in bear market if you sell it now you are in lost have patient's with your coins.
Activity: 110
Merit: 5
Pages:
Jump to: