Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in altcoin now? - page 16. (Read 4643 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 10:05:53 PM
In the current dip situation, I want to put engage some of my savings into alt coins. but it is tough to me to choose the right one. Could you please help me to choose the right one which at least not push me towards FUD?

I think for now don't start investing, because the market is weak then we don't know what will happen next because now the situation is unpredictable. it's better to wait for the market to calm down, after that you can make an investment.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
TRONscratch.com
August 26, 2018, 09:34:49 PM
In the current dip situation, I want to put engage some of my savings into alt coins. but it is tough to me to choose the right one. Could you please help me to choose the right one which at least not push me towards FUD?

Now is the right time to engage with altcoin trading. As far as I know it could so profitable for us if we buy low this time. As the speculation coming from the expert they are saying that cryptocurrency will recover soon. 
Activity: 29
August 26, 2018, 09:18:34 PM
if the altcoin you mean is Ethereum then I support you to immediately make an investment, because there is no altcoin as good as Ethereum.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
August 26, 2018, 08:30:33 PM
Taking a critical look at the market now, it is very obvious that the time to invest in promising altcoins is now due to the fall in prices of almost all the first 100 coins on the market. Take advantage of the weak hands that sell their valuable coins at cheap prices.

But preferably before you buy Altcoin is better that you choose Altcoin that has the potential to be better in the future instead of buying Altcoin which will have an increasingly destroyed price.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
August 26, 2018, 08:25:52 PM
Taking a critical look at the market now, it is very obvious that the time to invest in promising altcoins is now due to the fall in prices of almost all the first 100 coins on the market. Take advantage of the weak hands that sell their valuable coins at cheap prices.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 08:21:37 PM
If you want to invest your money in altcoins you should diverse it , do not invest your money in one altcoin only. In this current situation the best to invest is the etherium , because the price now is below $300 . Etherium is the best to choose to invest with its long term gaining of profits just like the bitcoin and have the biggest potential to earn more money when its value goes high.
Activity: 364
August 19, 2018, 03:25:24 PM
This type of situation one kind of opportunity for investment.If you invest now I think you will get profit more than normal time.Remember bad crypto situation is best time for buy and good situation for sell.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
August 26, 2018, 08:09:05 PM
Most of altcoins are good for investment somehow there are some altcoins are not good but i would suggest try to pick up the top 10 of altcoins in coin marketcap there should be some altcoins there are most profitable for your investment.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
August 26, 2018, 07:56:35 PM

Yes, you can invest and currently is a very precise time. You can see that the condition of the market is falling. And you could invest in some Altcoin like ETH, NEO, Stellar and LTC. The coins I think is good and has potential in the market.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
August 26, 2018, 07:46:48 PM
If you want to make a profit in the future then you should invest in altcoins right now. The current market has fallen so deep, the price of most altcoin is very low, this is a good opportunity for you to buy altcoin at cheap prices. Some altcoin that I suggest you buy and hold that are Monero, Cardano, IOTA, EOS and Ethereum. These are very promising altcoin, I believe that by the end of this year they will grow strongly.
Activity: 103
August 26, 2018, 07:29:13 PM
Yeah, you should really. I think that this is really the best time for anyone to invest in altcoins now, especially one that they believe in, and have so much passion for. Reason being that the prices of these coins are low right now, as a result of the bearish market we are experiencing, and I think that these altcoin would do way better in a better market trend. So buy now.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 07:42:00 AM
Definitely yes! This is a great opportunity to make extra money when bitcoin rise up again!
Activity: 84
August 19, 2018, 07:54:26 PM
now is a good time to invest in altcoins . you can choose the top 20 coins. they are so cheap now. for example, NEO is only $22. it reached $150 in January this year.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 07:50:38 PM
Nobody will do well to choose for too, you can only choose by yourself. Recommendations can only be made,then you make your findings from those suggested to you.
copper member
Activity: 45
August 19, 2018, 05:11:56 PM
This type of situation one kind of opportunity for investment.If you invest now I think you will get profit more than normal time.Remember bad crypto situation is best time for buy and good situation for sell.

Agreed.
Activity: 53
August 19, 2018, 03:27:32 PM
Now many users of cryptocurrencies to invest in oldoini. So you feel free to invest in altcoins.
copper member
Activity: 45
August 19, 2018, 03:19:03 PM

You need to be particular on money you will spend.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 03:18:34 PM
I am sure that now is the best time for investing in altcoyins. When the market shows the lowest prices it is worthwhile to think about the investments.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
August 19, 2018, 03:17:23 PM
Right now investing in alt coins will the biggest mistake. Because Bitcoin is too unstable and because of it all alt coins are in downtrend, which will continue until Bitcoin will fall lower than 2K$. In my opinion in the current situation it is better to trade only with those "big" assets which have fiat money (USD, EURO) as a basis currency for trading or open short positions on altcoins if it is available.
Activity: 280
August 19, 2018, 02:59:16 PM
I'm thinking that if you are still having some funds to invest in cryptocurrency it is the best time from all the year before, because cryptocurrency right now is at the low positions and you can buy whatever you want so much cheaper.
Pages:
Jump to: