Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in altcoin now? - page 15. (Read 4643 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 02:03:19 PM
Altcoins never ceased to be one of the best investments methods, not even when the market was down, the thing is that you really need to focus in short term trading with them, I would recommend EOS or cardano, they are a bit like ethereum but with much more potential.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
August 30, 2018, 01:57:03 PM
There may be a new decline now. This will bring down the decline in almost all of them. So it seems more logical to stay at BTC right now. you can also buy daily and increase the amount available.
Activity: 56
August 30, 2018, 01:56:05 PM
It's a good idea if you can invest in cryptocurrency, because as at now the market is down, and it will be good to buy now, and hold
Activity: 82
August 30, 2018, 01:53:13 PM
It is important to enter the market at the right time regardless of the asset, because we know that it is a very volatile market, although it has become more stable in recent times, it is necessary to study it and be aware of the trends and news, besides informing about safe ways to invest, you have to do long-term planning to increase your chances of making a profit.
Activity: 184
August 30, 2018, 10:57:20 AM
The cost is very low at the present time. It is a smart thought to put your cash in altcoins. Be that as it may, learning is vital in this circumstance in light of the fact that there are around 500 hundred coins available. You should be astute with the goal that your decision won't take away your cash. In the event that you have more cash you should endeavor to put resources into altcoins. Since the capability of altcoins will doubtlessly increment later on. Presently numerous digital money clients are putting resources into altcoins. So you don't waver to put resources into altcoins.
Activity: 336
August 30, 2018, 10:51:49 AM
If someone wants to buy any coins form this market he should know this first thing is this market is very interesting and very unfaithful anything can happen here in any moment. Sometimes the market is very high and some time is very low.
So if anyone wants any coin form this market he should need something which is called knowledge about this market and about that coin where he wants to invest his precious coin.

So before doing anything gather knowledge as much as possible without this, you can not achieve the taste of success of this market. So the good thing is to buy alt is study about this otherwise if I say to you that invest in that that will not a good thing to listen to my word and invest in that. Hope you enjoy trading and best of luck.
Activity: 89
August 29, 2018, 08:45:27 PM
Is now really the best time to invest in altcoins? If i'm being asked this question, my best reply to it would be yes. I greatly think that the market condition right now is to our own favor. The coins have really reduced in their prices, and of course, investing in them is way cheaper. So if now is not the best time to buy, I don't know when is.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
August 28, 2018, 03:01:51 PM
In my opinion, if I were you, I must invest in altcoin right now while the market is still bearish. You must choose a good altcoin by checking theie website, readinh the white paper or ANN and you must be updated always in order to determine which altcoin you wnat to invest. So choose wisely and choose the right coin you want to invest.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 02:58:22 PM
You should to choose the good altcoins for investing. Need to care 3 things: first should be a coin with PRODUCT. Nothing is more solid than a coin which has a product that drives the demand as it develops. Second is you should consider the token metrics. And the last is the community of that coin. Good luck!

You are right. However, I am curious: which of the altcoins have you chosen? As for me, these are the tokens that seem to be the best ones, the alts with a good potential - Lisk, Credits, Ontology, Cardano, ICON, NEO.
Activity: 88
August 27, 2018, 10:05:56 AM
In the event that I figure the best thing for the present we ought to contribute on altcoin for the present in light of the fact that the market cost is dumping, ethereum coins are the best speculation right now, however we should be set up with the danger of falling costs, Because contributing does not generally create benefits, we should be true if what we contribute does not create. On the off chance that I have a ton of cash, possibly I will pick the best Altcoin in my perspective of Ethereum.
Activity: 406
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
August 27, 2018, 01:38:21 AM
I suggest not, because now the market is in turmoil and makes you lose a lot of your money if you invest in altcoin now, so I suggest you to trading compared to investment.
Activity: 84
August 27, 2018, 12:59:06 AM
Yes, the price is falling down now, so I think it's the right time to invest in altcoin ,then you hodl it till future or when the price pump up
Activity: 98
August 27, 2018, 12:46:00 AM
Now is a very difficult situation in the market and therefore you need to be sure of the percentage in the chosen alcoin. It is very difficult. Here, without luck, you can not do.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
August 27, 2018, 12:42:01 AM
Invest as long you can this crypto crisis that all crypto is down and a good entry to buy is can give you a big profit if bitcoin start the bullish run.
Activity: 106
August 27, 2018, 12:39:08 AM
At present, the cryptocurrency market is falling. All cryptocurrencies are very cheap. It is a very good time to invest in altcoin. If you have enough funds, then you can invest heavily in altcoin. I suggest you invest in Ethereum.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Helper
August 27, 2018, 12:36:35 AM
In the current dip situation, I want to put engage some of my savings into alt coins. but it is tough to me to choose the right one. Could you please help me to choose the right one which at least not push me towards FUD?
this is the right time to invest in the bear market,Market is critically low and Intellectual investors always buy in the bear market, If you have market little bit knowledge than go ahead buy and hold, right time time invest.

Activity: 154
August 27, 2018, 12:29:07 AM
with the opening of opportunities to see so an investment at this time, so we encourage you to take advantage of this moment now for investment. Because the market is also still shows the price low enough for all altcoin.
Activity: 157
August 27, 2018, 12:18:29 AM
You should to choose the good altcoins for investing. Need to care 3 things: first should be a coin with PRODUCT. Nothing is more solid than a coin which has a product that drives the demand as it develops. Second is you should consider the token metrics. And the last is the community of that coin. Good luck!
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 11:35:38 PM
I would say now is the right time to jump in.  The prices are down around 90% from all time high.  Not sure how much more can be squeezed out.  I'm buying alts every few days so I can get an average cost for this low period. 
Activity: 88
August 26, 2018, 10:31:50 PM
Yes, I think you should invest in altcoin for now. The market price is unstable and maybe it falls down deeply. You should buy some altcoins then when altcoins pump up it become profitable.
Pages:
Jump to: