Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in altcoin now? - page 12. (Read 4643 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 08:41:00 PM
In the current dip situation, I want to put engage some of my savings into alt coins. but it is tough to me to choose the right one. Could you please help me to choose the right one which at least not push me towards FUD?

Investing in ico's today is very profitable due to the market prices that are currently dropping so we can expect higher prices in the future before the year ends.
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
September 16, 2018, 07:59:32 PM
Well, The answer is obvious: of course yes! As Baron Rothschild says "the time to buy is when there's blood in the streets." In other words when markets panic and everyone is selling you should buy.
But your balls must be made of granite.  Grin
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
September 16, 2018, 07:56:03 PM
In the current dip situation, I want to put engage some of my savings into alt coins. but it is tough to me to choose the right one. Could you please help me to choose the right one which at least not push me towards FUD?

invest in altcoyins is always very risky! It is necessary to be 100% sure of this token and the project that it will not close!

Well, all altcoins in crypto world are too risky if we try to buy any of them. Especially in time now the market is almost totally down, though there  are some altcoins are not totally crash down may be because they are just pumped its value to attract some of the traders to buy their coins. But, honestly speaking it is a good starts to buy or take the chance while the market is down, like Ethereum, Omisego, Etc, Utk, Dent, Binance and more,  then hold.
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
Xch4nge.com
September 16, 2018, 07:51:59 PM

10-15 marketcap top coins are plummeting, choose one or several of them which might make you comfortable in carrying out investments. But I have some coins that need to be referenced, including Protean, Trident, Regalcoin, FUTURAX, SuperCoin, PiplCoin, Bastonet, BaaSid, BiblePay and Vitae. I hope hopefully you like it.
Activity: 448
September 16, 2018, 07:48:41 PM
Crypto markets goes to huge down, it's time to investing time. If any one want to get smart profit so now must be need invest in altcoin.Altcoin already start to pump and market will be recover soon.  
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
September 16, 2018, 07:48:14 PM

Crypto market id still at a downtrend until now and it is still the right time to buy potential coins and hold until market recover. just choose the right coin to invest in the market and of course don't forget to invest in bitcoin if you can afford. I believe market will sky rocket very soon.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
September 16, 2018, 07:43:36 PM
This is the perfect time to invest in any potential altcoin of your choice but i suggest you go in for NEO or Ethereum and don't listen to all the rumours about the death of Ethereum because Ethereum will not die.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
September 16, 2018, 07:40:22 PM
Now the market has fallen dramatically, and now is a good time for investments. I'm waiting. the growth of the ethereum from 220 dollars to 500-700 before the end of the year

Yeah time to invest for ETH right now and hope we got some gain before the end of 2018, but more people expect that crypto currency in general will recover in 1st quarter of 2019. Whatever will happen just be patience to hold your coin until we got profit.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 07:38:25 PM
I think now is a good time to buy altcoins, because the market is very much subsided I think in the future, these altcoins will cost a lot
Activity: 574
September 16, 2018, 07:36:56 PM
Yes, you can invest now because this is a very good opportunity to buy coins. And I suggest to coin one to buy is coins that have already entered into the Exchange. Established or coins like ETH, LTC, and BCH. I had a great experience with the coin and the coin still I hold. And I will sell in the future.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 07:34:54 PM
Now the market has fallen dramatically, and now is a good time for investments. I'm waiting. the growth of the ethereum from 220 dollars to 500-700 before the end of the year

Yes, if you want to go back to investing right now it is good enough to buy it while the price is low it hasn't returned too far, because in the near future the market is likely to recover soon and the price will continue to increase and I hope that can happen if you see the market capitalization .

instead, I hope that ethereum can return at the price of $ 1k at the end of the year, but it seems that it won't happen because ethereum's increase is quite slow.
Activity: 196
September 16, 2018, 07:27:04 PM
In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found a hidden GEM called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are already trading on exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 16, 2018, 07:23:56 PM
The market value of most crypto at this moment are low and investing would be an advantage once recovery happen. the conflict is that, not all altcoins would be able to withstand the continuous downfall right now and be able to recover. So in order to make it an advantage, choose those that are promising and are potent to recover on the continuous downtrend this year.
Activity: 42
September 16, 2018, 07:21:11 PM
Activity: 126
September 16, 2018, 07:18:24 PM
prices for altcoins are low and now is a good time to buy them . soon the market will soar and prices will rise many times
Activity: 168
September 16, 2018, 01:20:59 PM
In my opinion, you must invest, only investment will give growth in the crypto currency market. Altcoins need our support Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 156
September 16, 2018, 01:15:45 PM
You can invest in these coins:-

IOTA
DEX
WAVES
TRON

I think this end of the year the crypto market increasing again.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 12:59:47 PM
I do not think that now is the time to invest, because the market is still falling. I think it will last a while, so you can endure for a long time. I believe that it will fall to a low level. This will be your purchase. Good time.
Activity: 56
September 14, 2018, 06:17:50 PM
This is the right time to invest, before the market started rising back, invest in a great potential coin that is among the living number 1 - 20 on coin market cap
Activity: 14
September 14, 2018, 06:12:04 PM
Now the price of most of the alternative coins in place. I think this is a good time to buy these coins. We must believe that the market will soon go up.

'believe & hope' isnt really enough if you ask me, i also dont know what to believe when i read or watch the news. Everyone has their opinion and an idea of what is going to come.

dont get me wrong but i do want to believe that the market will go up, just need a little more proof for it..
Pages:
Jump to: