Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in altcoin now? - page 18. (Read 4643 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 05:55:35 AM
It is the right thing to invest in cryptocurrency, but all you need to do is find the altcoin that is really suitable for investment. In my opinion, ITC, act, ada is a potential currency and worthy of long-term investment. You can also view their community and team are very good.
Activity: 100
July 30, 2018, 05:49:35 AM
For the questions you ask, or the people who ask you similar questions, the answers I give are the same. I think you want to invest in altcoin. First of all, you have to ask yourself if you fully understand the encryption and understand yours. Need to invest in the background of the currency, understand the risks you need to bear after investing, and then make it clear before investing
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 05:45:30 AM
Yes you can invest now, but be sure that you can face whatever risk it takes for your investment. And you can go on the coin marketcap and do some research for the coins you wish to invest in. Do not put all your money in one investment, make sure you diversify it into many to make sure you will not loose all if it don't succeed.
Activity: 25
July 29, 2018, 11:54:08 PM
Investing for future profits, will never be late. Because if you do not, then how can profit. But invest wisely. Otherwise it will take much effort, time and money that results are not as expected. That would be very bad
Activity: 162
July 29, 2018, 11:51:53 PM
of course, why not? In addition to the most nice bitcoin, for investment is altcoin. even the longer, the development of altcoin also is getting a good deal. Many altcoin that have advanced technology. Even his movements in the market are also very remarkable.
Activity: 46
July 29, 2018, 11:47:15 PM
i suggest invest in top 10 tokens in cmc. You will earn surely.
Activity: 60
July 29, 2018, 11:38:52 PM
In the current dip situation, I want to put engage some of my savings into alt coins. but it is tough to me to choose the right one. Could you please help me to choose the right one which at least not push me towards FUD?
At the moment, i recommend that you should buy top 10 altscoin in coinmarketcap because its securitty and a potential coin such as NEO,EOS.. especially ETH . I think Ethereum would be a best choice for you because of its developer. You will not be pushed to FUD situation.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
July 29, 2018, 05:52:39 PM
The market is now preparing for growth, which means that you can still make promising coins at a low price. This is an excellent investment opportunity.
Activity: 658
July 29, 2018, 05:38:45 PM
At the moment, as always, you need to believe and invest in altcoyins. And wait for the moment when everything will fly to the moon.
Activity: 571
Merit: 100
July 29, 2018, 01:05:43 PM
I think it's worth investing in altcoins, and in my opinion you should choose a lot of altcoins to invest in. I invested in altcoins such as Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, OMG, ADA, Waves and DASH.
Activity: 182
July 28, 2018, 03:05:50 PM
In my opinion, at this time altcoins are going  down,  so i would invest more because at this time altcoins are on its lower level.  After some days it will definitely  rise and gave us a huge profit by selling  that coins. So it you could  afford some coins then purchase some altcoins, they will definitely  gives you a better profit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 28, 2018, 03:01:42 PM
Buy Altcoin, including Cardano, you need in any case! But not with brute force, study the coin well before buying it.
Activity: 217
Merit: 22
July 28, 2018, 11:09:41 AM
Yes, Why not? I personally think that diversifying your portfolio is something that has good effects on someone's investment journey. You just have to make sure that you do necessary research and observations first into what alt coins should you invest into since there are a lot out there. I also think that investing in ICOs can be a great option for you too since you are diversifying your portfolio. I highly recommend Ethereum for the alt coin and the EON for the ICO, both very promising and am sure that both will be profitable in the future.
Activity: 178
July 28, 2018, 11:09:26 AM
In the current dip situation, I want to put engage some of my savings into alt coins. but it is tough to me to choose the right one. Could you please help me to choose the right one which at least not push me towards FUD?
YES! Of course, this is the great time to invest the some money in the altcoins. I prefer you to have to invest in these coins:-
DEX
TRON
CARDANO
Activity: 297
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
July 28, 2018, 11:03:29 AM
Not a bad situation develops in the market at the moment for investment in altcoins. Most of them are in the minimum price ranges.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 28, 2018, 11:02:41 AM
Alternative coin is a good way to earn money. Alts can give you a good profit in any market condition, if you have a lot of experience in training.
Activity: 980
Merit: 503
July 28, 2018, 11:01:03 AM
I wait for the next fall of bitcoin, and then I'll buy  altcoins. According to my calculations, this should happen within 10 days.
Activity: 270
July 28, 2018, 10:42:26 AM
Currently all altcoins price go enough deep & as aa result many of us feeling panic. I think now is the best time to buy altcoins for this year. I'm 100% sure all prices will up within December month. So this is the best opportunity & we need to take step. Lastly I want to said who are lost their patience & sell their altcoin, they will definitely feel disappointed for this bad decision.  
Activity: 41
July 28, 2018, 10:18:36 AM
You can invest in many coins like NEO, LITECOIN & WAVE.
I suggest you to invest in Neo as I am holding this coin more then a year and had earned good profit in past.
Activity: 163
July 28, 2018, 10:00:21 AM
I suggest that you must go to bitcoin or ethereum inorder for your money to be safety or it can even multiplied. This both coins had the capability to multiply your money. And it is also proven and tested.
Pages:
Jump to: