Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in altcoin now? - page 19. (Read 4643 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 28, 2018, 09:57:18 AM
I think that you should invest in btc and ether, also neo and dash are well-known as profitable coins for you to choose. it is necessary to invest only if being sure that this is possible
Ewa
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
July 28, 2018, 09:55:06 AM
Some of the analysts, traders believe that at this time it is better to invest in altcoyines than bitcoin, now is just the right time, since the price is low, but after a while the alcoins will grow in price.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 09:45:37 AM
I think that now you can invest in altcoins. I would advise to invest in such altcoins as Ethereum, EOS, Ripple, NEO, ADA, OMG and Waves.
Activity: 115
July 28, 2018, 05:30:09 AM
I'm absolutely sure that investing in altcoins now has a really great potential. But be sure to study the market and make a bet on proven coins, from the end of this year, the market will begin to grow.
Activity: 210
July 28, 2018, 05:14:55 AM
I am sure that by the end of this year the market will gradually restore its positions. Therefore, now excellent investment opportunities, but a suitable altcoin should be chosen carefully.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 04:58:13 AM
Since the cost of altcoins are low a direct result of the value drops it's prescribed to purchase and keep some in your wallet until the point that the last quarter of the year comes where the coins are beginning to get back on their typical tracks. However, before you do that ensure you have the learning on what altcoins you would most likely hold in light of the fact that there are numerous altcoins coursing in the market today and you presumably would prefer not to wind up on loosing cash since you picked the wrong one.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 04:52:12 AM
Yes, now is a great time for investment. The market now offers very low prices for tokens, so there is an opportunity for perspective investments.
Activity: 532
Merit: 106
July 27, 2018, 04:29:11 AM
In the current dip situation, I want to put engage some of my savings into alt coins. but it is tough to me to choose the right one. Could you please help me to choose the right one which at least not push me towards FUD?
You have to check if it's good altcoins. You can view their roadmap and what they plan for their Altcoins. Here you will see if it really will benefit the people. Because it's definitely going to be a bigger impact on its price.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
July 27, 2018, 04:11:44 AM
In the current dip situation, I want to put engage some of my savings into alt coins. but it is tough to me to choose the right one. Could you please help me to choose the right one which at least not push me towards FUD?

Don't get affected so much on the bad news when it regards to cryptocurrency market, people do invest a lot if the market is red/low and sells on high. Which means people is making profit on its volatility, imagine that the market is pretty stable and no red days, how can you invest with a high price of a coin or how can we earn and sell if the market is too stable. That's how the market really works, its a matter of buying and selling at the right moment in order to maximize your profit from the market, you have to buy when you see the market low and sell if the market is high.
Activity: 25
July 25, 2018, 07:29:14 AM
I didnt invest all my savings but i invested some money in sibcoins and my plan is to hold them as long as i can
Activity: 173
July 25, 2018, 07:27:43 AM

People should invest in altcoin so they can earn more money once the market anyway they can keep on holding once they feel that the price is still very low.
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
July 25, 2018, 07:21:23 AM
I think it is good time for ICOs, go to www.icoguide.com the rates there are not paid, select good and interesting project, it might bring good profit with minimum investment.
Activity: 26
July 25, 2018, 07:19:32 AM
Yes, investing in altcoin now is good while it is in low prices. Altcoin will have a big possible to rise in the near future, but of course select those coins that have a great potential for success, make a research on it and be wise.
July 23, 2018, 09:17:19 AM
I agree, it is difficult now to choose a worthy altcoins. Because there are a lot of them. I would advise of course the ethereum or ripple.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
July 23, 2018, 09:13:18 AM
If I do not force myself to buy Altcoins for now without any good roadmap for its future.

But if you insist it may be possible to analyze a little market you can produce a little profit than you lose your money.
Activity: 322
July 23, 2018, 02:43:41 AM
I really believe that now is the ideal time for promising investments in the crypto market. But you should carefully choose the appropriate altcoins. Personally, I'm guided by the work with the most reliable coins.
Activity: 30
July 18, 2018, 12:28:12 PM
It is a good idea to invest your money in altcoins. However, knowledge is very important in this situation because there are about 500 hundred coins on the market. You need to be wise so that your choice will not take away your money.
Activity: 141
Merit: 1
July 16, 2018, 08:00:06 PM
Ethereum to me has been abeast so far in the crypto space and all will endeavour to go in for tokens built on its  platform for easy acess and security
July 16, 2018, 07:59:55 PM
Yes you can invest in altcoin because not only bitcoin or top cryptos are good for investing even altcoin are good. It depends on the potential of altcoin to reach out and to hit the ICO's price. By choosing a great altcoins with a good whitepapers and roadmaps are one of the goods thing to find ico.
Activity: 45
July 16, 2018, 07:54:42 PM

Its the best to choose an altcoin now, since the price is at dip you will be able get greater volume of coin which means greater profit in the future. Choose an altcoin that has a low price and having low total volume supply. This such coins are potential growth, you can also check out coins that have shown good track and now dropping. In no time you will see it regaininf its value.

I agree because altcoins now has a really good potential in the market, you can see its ratings there and also you can invest half of your funds in bitcoin, Its like a domino effect you see it in the next months.
Pages:
Jump to: