Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in altcoin now? - page 21. (Read 4643 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 08:10:00 PM
In the current dip situation, I want to put engage some of my savings into alt coins. but it is tough to me to choose the right one. Could you please help me to choose the right one which at least not push me towards FUD?
you must dip research for that coin. If you're 100% sure the  your all good to go.it must be an altcoin that looks promising like low price and low supply volume with good tracks
Activity: 138
Merit: 15
July 12, 2018, 07:50:31 PM
In the current dip situation, I want to put engage some of my savings into alt coins. but it is tough to me to choose the right one. Could you please help me to choose the right one which at least not push me towards FUD?

Its the best to choose an altcoin now, since the price is at dip you will be able get greater volume of coin which means greater profit in the future. Choose an altcoin that has a low price and having low total volume supply. This such coins are potential growth, you can also check out coins that have shown good track and now dropping. In no time you will see it regaininf its value.
Activity: 126
July 12, 2018, 07:37:58 PM
In the case of a downturn in the market, investing in cryptocurrencies such as BTC and ETH can preserve value!
Altcoin can only make money by investing in a market boom!
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
July 12, 2018, 07:33:14 PM
Ok. If you are investor which can will wait 6+ months, you can invest money in altcoins, but if it not about you - wait another situation for this.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 01:33:01 PM
In my opinion if you have money you are willing to risk then you can invest your money in some altcoins. But You must research again about what token do you want to invest, if you choose randomly you can lose your investment.Price down doesn't mean right time to buy.You must keep update for news regarding cryptocurrency because it will affect the price.If you want to safe pick go to ETH.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
July 12, 2018, 01:31:34 PM

Even tough market is bad and times even depressing, I would say that there are still project out there what can bring good money.
I will give you few examples - ODEM and MTC, they had small ICOs with good ideas, and their ROI, phenomenal!

This is my new strategy to try to find new and promising small projects and as i read Binance also does not like huge ICOs with big marketing plans.
Activity: 98
July 12, 2018, 01:21:47 PM
In this situation, it very hard to predict the price. But I believe this is the perfect time to buy back because now the whole market in a dip. Don't invest in recent non-popular coins because they are very risky in this kind of market situation. It better to invest good promising ICO. if you are looking for an investment opportunity, I suggest keeping eye on ongoing ICO, called Guarium project (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--3293429    visit bitcointalk thread for more info.)
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 01:19:20 PM
check coinmarketcap and choose something in top 10 coins you will be get good profit from its,i will suggest you invest in ethereum and neo these potential coins will give you good profit in future
Activity: 547
Merit: 250
0x3f17f1962B36e491b30A40b2405849e597Ba5FB5
July 12, 2018, 01:17:24 PM

I can point out directly the coin towards you, all I can embed is you need to set yourself some guidelines in choosing what coin to invest. First and foremost should be a coin with PRODUCT. Nothing is more solid than a coin which has a product that drives the demand as it develops.

Second is you should consider the token metrics. Just google token metrics and you will know what I mean.

Third is the sentiments of the community specially in telegram, you can feel how the community appreciate the coin and that is the good indicator also.
Activity: 368
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 01:12:12 PM
The bitcoin is quite volatile these days but we cannot say that ethereum is more stable since it has been going through ups and downs as well. Smiley Smiley
tje best of all is to invest when you are really ready for this, not ejen the time seems perfetc for you, dp it is up to you
Activity: 368
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 01:11:38 PM
yeah, thi si a good time for the uinvestment and i believe tht yyou will be able to get a kot of good profit
Activity: 69
July 12, 2018, 01:10:53 PM
The bitcoin is quite volatile these days but we cannot say that ethereum is more stable since it has been going through ups and downs as well. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 65
July 12, 2018, 12:03:49 PM
i do not think you should invest in altcoin right now, the crypto market is going down. we can't see the bottom of this time.
lets just patiently wait for a while. when you see a coming back signal of crypto. Investing is still not late.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
July 12, 2018, 10:23:24 AM
Now is the time to buy altkoin. I recommend below 1 dollar. because they will grow very quickly. but it depends on the project.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
July 12, 2018, 10:21:05 AM
Always good choose is take something from top 10. Because if you want to find a good coin which give to you a profit i recomended to you is ethereum and bitcoin because this to coin are very high potential to get a high profit in a year and i think this is the best time to make investment in bitcoin and ethereum because the price of this to coin are decresing and now more investor are grab bitcoin and ethereum and hold it until the price this to are growing up again .
I recommend before the investment crypto then study in detail is very important, many investors just put their money on the crypto but do not understand the details so that when the price drop they panic and choose cut loss rather than wait.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
July 12, 2018, 10:17:24 AM
It is not a bad idea to invest in the right altcoins if the particular coin has good prospects looking at the general trend. But if you are skeptic about the particular altcoin to invest in, you can simply put the larger part of your money in ethereum.
Activity: 99
July 12, 2018, 10:10:53 AM
Yes, invest in altcoins. When the market grows - Altcoins will grow 2 times faster than bitcoin! Higher risk, but more profit!
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
July 12, 2018, 10:08:23 AM
Now the prices for almost all altcoins are very low, so I think it's a pretty good time to buy altcoins. Personally, I chose these coins like Ethereum, ADA, EOC, Ripple and OMG.
Activity: 42
Merit: 8
July 12, 2018, 08:46:41 AM
I am going to pick some top 20 Altcoins as many of them are in dip now.
Activity: 615
Merit: 502
July 12, 2018, 08:43:34 AM

Much cheap coins at bargain basement prices to be had  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: