Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in altcoin now? - page 22. (Read 4643 times)

Activity: 983
Merit: 100
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
July 12, 2018, 08:42:28 AM
I think its very risky for investing in altcoin. Just make sure you choose wisely a good altcoin. The market is cheap now i think its a good start for you investing in altcoin. Make a short research and think wisely about your decision that you will choose. Good luck  Smiley
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 08:27:45 AM
There are some good altcoins to buy. All you need to do is research, review and study coin before buying it. Try also to diversify you money into different altcoins.
Activity: 85
July 12, 2018, 06:10:01 AM
I did new investment on some alt coins last week but they lost their value 15% versus etherium. I think best thing is stay on etherium or bitcoin nowadays
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 06:07:29 AM
I think now is a good time to invest in altcoins. The choice in the market is good. And the main thing is affordable prices. So, I think it's time Wink
Activity: 233
July 12, 2018, 05:42:08 AM
Always good choose is take something from top 10. Because if you want to find a good coin which give to you a profit i recomended to you is ethereum and bitcoin because this to coin are very high potential to get a high profit in a year and i think this is the best time to make investment in bitcoin and ethereum because the price of this to coin are decresing and now more investor are grab bitcoin and ethereum and hold it until the price this to are growing up again .
Activity: 103
July 12, 2018, 05:17:36 AM
If you look at the cost of altcoins today, you can see that they look stronger than bitcoin. Etherium and bitcoin cash rose 5%. Perhaps tomorrow they will rise even higher. But if we consider the long-term perspective, then I would not buy the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 91
July 11, 2018, 09:01:55 AM
You should invest in altcoin because there are a lot of altcoins that really cheap and could gives a huge return. try to find the good and promising alt coins that would give a great return.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
July 11, 2018, 07:47:26 AM
In the current dip situation, I want to put engage some of my savings into alt coins. but it is tough to me to choose the right one. Could you please help me to choose the right one which at least not push me towards FUD?

invest in altcoyins is always very risky! It is necessary to be 100% sure of this token and the project that it will not close!
yes it necessary to choose coins that are trusted. I believe coin on top 10 is the most safe coin to invest and they will survive as long as crypto survive. The risk become higher if you invest in new coins but it could gain high profit.
Activity: 104
July 11, 2018, 07:44:09 AM
i think right yeah sure ! invest now while the market in the green line adn it recover to!! invest now!! for better profit income !! and always check updates in the trade market youll know whats going on !!
Activity: 92
July 11, 2018, 05:02:12 AM
I suggest you choose between the top 20 encryption options. As things stand, the top 20 tokens are safe. The risks are relatively small. If you choose another token, you are likely to lose it
Activity: 239
July 10, 2018, 09:31:09 PM
if you want to invest by buying lots of altcoin there is no problem, but there will be many risks encountered including loss, sometimes more income, you should see that coin has many or few enthusiasts, then you should review the coins the project will continue or will close , the last one of my suggestions is to choose altcoin that is in top 10 CMC
Activity: 265
July 10, 2018, 09:11:55 PM
In the current dip situation, I want to put engage some of my savings into alt coins. but it is tough to me to choose the right one. Could you please help me to choose the right one which at least not push me towards FUD?
It's risky to invest your money in ALTCOIN, but ALTCOIN is very profitable if you can predict the coin, you have to read a lot about the coin before you invest on. If you know and predict the prospect for future, you can make your money 10x - 20x.
Activity: 4
July 10, 2018, 09:02:20 PM
You should invest in altcoins prices are down so you are getting them for a good low price. Buying altcoins that you want now is a good idea.  Just make sure that the altcoins that you are putting your money into are good and do adequate research before deciding on any altcoin to buy.
Activity: 239
Merit: 4
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
July 10, 2018, 08:46:57 PM

invest in altcoyins is always very risky! It is necessary to be 100% sure of this token and the project that it will not close!
Altcoin is so increasing is very capable to be relied upon as a coin that is so expensive. with this potential is able to generate much greater profits by investing in Altcoin. with Altcoin, my ability was able to generate far greater profits.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
July 10, 2018, 08:04:22 PM
Do not invest in coins on the exchange, even if they have fallen very heavily in price and you believe that there will not be lower
Activity: 238
July 10, 2018, 07:47:15 PM
Yeah investing at the moment is a good idea, market is in a very dip mess right now, so if you invest now and the market recovers and go to the top, you could make a whole lots of gain.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
July 10, 2018, 07:27:53 PM
the fall is over and I would invest in Ethereum. because I think it will rise in price significantly.
Actually I can't say if the fall is over of investing this is a good time to invest. The value of some altcoins is good to enter since price is not yet increasing. Well, ethereum is a nice choice to invest so buy on what we can have during this time.
Activity: 210
July 10, 2018, 07:27:41 PM
I think you can buy a little altcoin this month to avoid the big risk in the state of the crypto market that is decreasing and unstable. maybe $ 50 to $ 250 is the best purchase for altcoin.
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 10, 2018, 07:25:10 PM
If you want to make a profit in the future then I recommend investing in altcoin right now. Current prices of all altcoin are very low, this is a good opportunity for you to buy. I recommend buying Etheruem, Cardano, Litecoin, IOTA, NEO. These are the altcoin that I have studied carefully, they are valuable and high potential. I believe they will bring you a lot of profit in the future
Activity: 224
July 10, 2018, 07:23:25 PM
the fall is over and I would invest in Ethereum. because I think it will rise in price significantly.
Pages:
Jump to: