Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in altcoin now? - page 23. (Read 4643 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 07:21:53 PM
Yes, take advantage of the drop on the prices, they will probably continue to drop so you better invest now, or if you already invested than wait until the market recovers.
Activity: 366
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 12:24:10 PM
I think now is the best time for invest.Yes now you can.But very carefully.You can check graph before investment.Now market is down if you invest now I think short time you will get a good result.Most altcoin take huge time so before invest you should check their roadmap, project activities etc. You can invest different altcoins not only one or two.
Activity: 13
July 10, 2018, 07:20:53 PM
Crypto world is one the highest risk in terms of investment assets. But also, because it is an industry in its infancy, there are some gems that if chosen correctly can lead to awesome returns. If you believe that the current crypto market will flourish in the mid to long term, I believe this bear market is actually a good opportunity to buy big in devalued projects. One in special is trade.io, I believe is here to stay. It is an ecossistem built around the exchange but it much more than that. It is modelled after investment banks, with an origination arm, its Trade.io ICO advisory business, a seed fund that will invest in the most promising ICOs and an exchange that will do the secundary market in a platform built to strctly abide the regulatory bodies around the world, very few have done that so far. And most promising yet, is its proposition to share 50% of its total profit back to the community. Trade.io is certainly one of the projects that is undervalued right now and has a lot of potencial to be an industry leader soon.  Smiley

Activity: 107
July 10, 2018, 07:38:36 AM
From my own point of view I think now is the best time to invset.
Because most coins are very cheap and affordable because of the decline and some people will panic about the price and so therefore dump their tokens.
If you invest now, any time it rises, you will be making extra profit.
I usually buy my tokens when the market is down hold for a while and sell them later
And I have no regret about this.
Activity: 98
July 10, 2018, 07:32:01 AM
The altcoins season for rightful investment is now. The market is generally down and the bears have been on the ride for so long now. Very soon, we're gonna be experiencing a new move and everywhere will be green as the bulls will take over. So, now is the proper time to make investment in altcoins.
Activity: 68
July 09, 2018, 06:43:52 PM
I think so, yes, altcoins are still a big thing actually and you could still get some profits if you play your cards right, you could invest now that the prices have lowered.
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
July 09, 2018, 06:42:31 PM
This is the best time to buy altcoins, in top 20 ar you can make some research about other coins with their potential to be huge in the future. You can make a good profit by investing here, and this is the best moment to invest, because the market is dow, so you can buy a cheap coins.
Activity: 166
Merit: 4
July 09, 2018, 06:38:54 PM
Yes now is a very perfect time for one to invest because if you look on how the market you will discover that the way the market is moving these is not the way its suppose to go so investing now will and advantage to anyone if only you have cash.
Activity: 42
July 09, 2018, 12:21:05 PM
You can consider Steem, the Steemit platform has reached the great milestone of 1 million accounts. Always invest where a community is behind a project, without it, you invest in the hype!
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
July 09, 2018, 12:17:37 PM
Investing in altcoins makes sense only with the growth of bitcoin. The fall of bitcoin and some altcoins fell many times. Another thing is if you invest for at least 5 years - then some altcoins can be bought now.
Activity: 121
July 09, 2018, 11:55:51 AM
In the current dip situation, I want to put engage some of my savings into alt coins. but it is tough to me to choose the right one. Could you please help me to choose the right one which at least not push me towards FUD?
In my opinion the more important thing is to choose the proper kind to invest and then to choose a proper time,  because the proper coins would be growing all the time but the proper time can be just once at all.
Activity: 773
Merit: 101
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
July 09, 2018, 10:59:33 AM
In the current dip situation, I want to put engage some of my savings into alt coins. but it is tough to me to choose the right one. Could you please help me to choose the right one which at least not push me towards FUD?
Investing in altcoin is very risky, because prices are never stable. you must have experience and ingenuity in trading. my suggestion is you can choose the 5 highest altcoin. such as ethereum, ltc and others, because ethereum is a favorite altcoin and very widely used.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 11:39:17 AM
I think, investing in altcoin has a high risk and we may speculate with the price of coins then, so before deciding to invest we have to find the right information about the coins we will buy and now almost all altcoin have low prices and current is a good time to buy and invest
Activity: 294
July 09, 2018, 11:32:24 AM
I think this step will always be risky, especially now. If I was there, I would have little investment now. On the contrary, I will buy a few coins.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 09, 2018, 11:02:50 AM
I think now is the right time to invest in altcoins, because prices have declined, but soon they will start to grow back, so you need to have time to buy
Activity: 70
July 09, 2018, 10:54:15 AM
Investing in altcoins goes into two situations it can be frustrating or profitable, its up to you on how you manage in investing because investing is risky always remember only invest what you afford to lose.
Activity: 81
July 09, 2018, 10:53:45 AM
You must research again about what token do you want to invest, if you choose randomly you can lose your investment. Price down doesn't mean right time to buy. You must keep update for news regarding cryptocurrency because it will affect the price. If you want to safe pick go to ETH
Activity: 98
July 08, 2018, 09:59:00 AM
Of course among the altcoin there are a lot of promising and good coins, but before choosing any altcoin, you should learn full information about this altcoin, including such points as the idea of this altcoin, its road map, white paper, market capitalization and other factors, and after this make your choice.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
July 07, 2018, 09:17:42 AM
Invest now the to take advantage of market low prices. There are many altcoin that are selling below their market value as a result of bearish sentiment in the cryptocurrency market. Avail yourself of these opportunity and get good entry price.
Many coins are good to catch just do some research and allow yourself to assess and analyze, sometimes taking a risk will also give us good results,
this market is for those who can handle pressure and risk, if you are not that type of person better to stay away and forget about investing with alts
you need to have more ideas and time to keep yourself updated so you can go and position yourself in the right way.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
July 07, 2018, 07:00:32 AM
Yes it is good to invest in altcoin rather thatn in bitcoin. Since bitcoin market price is so high and could not be able to move fast unlike the altcoins that could drop more percentage on its market price and could increase more on its market price. It is interesting to invest in altcoins specifically those crypto who rank in the first 100 of the coinmarketcap.com
Pages:
Jump to: