Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in altcoin now? - page 3. (Read 4643 times)

Activity: 141
Merit: 0
October 20, 2018, 12:52:50 PM
In order to invest in coins spend at least a small analysis of them, read reviews, then make a conclusion!
Agreed. You need to have at least a General idea of the cryptocurrency, its functionality and ways of interaction with it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
October 20, 2018, 12:52:34 PM
Yes of course the market is very good fell , I think now is a good place to buy some tokens you wish well and still leave if the market prosyadet
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
October 20, 2018, 12:45:38 PM
I think that now it is best to wait out of investments. Because the market is not stable and now it's good just to hold your coin and hope for growth.
I think you're right The market is unstable now and it is better to wait until the trend direction is determined.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
keyTango
October 20, 2018, 12:44:58 PM
Everyone decides for himself. My opinion is that you can do this only if you have enough money to support yourself and your family for several years. Because altcoins can still be in such a state as they are now.
Activity: 574
Merit: 139
October 20, 2018, 12:37:59 PM
Why not? you should invest right now, because crypto is on the low level, so it is a chance to buy crypto for reasonable price and keep it for a long term high profit.
Or there is another possibility, they buy at low price and this market crash even deeper. Whatever decision they made they souldn't listen to anyone on forum, but if they want to forum advice of other holders, I can only say: yes, buy now, now is good time.
OP do your own research about market and don't ask for investment opinions on forum.
Activity: 468
The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn
October 20, 2018, 12:29:37 PM
Why not? you should invest right now, because crypto is on the low level, so it is a chance to buy crypto for reasonable price and keep it for a long term high profit.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
October 20, 2018, 12:26:08 PM
In the current dip situation, I want to put engage some of my savings into alt coins. but it is tough to me to choose the right one. Could you please help me to choose the right one which at least not push me towards FUD?
If you are really determined to invest then why not? the market is still recovering and you can take this time to invest. The decision is in your hands but I am hoping that you will invest. Buy more coins and then hold it. It will be a good idea for you to earn huge profit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 12
October 20, 2018, 12:19:56 PM
I think we`ll see new bull run in December so now is good opportunity to buy some good coins while they are at the dip.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 518
October 20, 2018, 08:56:24 AM
The cryptocurrency market is very volatile. We need to be able to pick the right time to invest in crypto. In addition, we should not be discouraged by trade failures.
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
October 20, 2018, 08:28:35 AM
In order to invest in coins spend at least a small analysis of them, read reviews, then make a conclusion!
Activity: 311
October 20, 2018, 08:22:50 AM
You should do it right now. The bullish market is coming really soon and this is a perfect moment to start investing into crypto currencies. Just buy some perspective alts like NEO or EOS and wait for a year. At the end you will get a very big profit, if you can be patient.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 106
October 20, 2018, 08:16:35 AM
It's like buying a car)) The choice is big, but everyone praises his own car.
Over the years, the consumer market for demand for priority coins has already been formed. If you have extra funds you can risk and buy a new ones. But I would advise ETH, EOS, NEO.But for me WAVES doesn't inspire confidence
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
October 20, 2018, 07:57:43 AM
In the current dip situation, I want to put engage some of my savings into alt coins. but it is tough to me to choose the right one. Could you please help me to choose the right one which at least not push me towards FUD?
Ill think it depends on you to invest a altcoins into a dip situation, Actually must better to invest or buy some altcoins of which are they on low of price because if we buy in early i think we can earn a profit of it but need a long time to hold our altcoins before to recover a high price. And for now so many altcoins are in dip price and also the bitcoin.

It truly depends on your preference on what coin to invest and when to buy it. A price of particular altcoin is very inconsistent and it will depend on your own judgement when you can afford and buy it for investment. Just consider investing the amount of money you can afford to lose. And as to what specific coin to choose, decide wisely to get rid of rampant scammers.
Activity: 378
October 20, 2018, 07:52:27 AM

In my suggestions invest your money in ethereum,cardano,EOS and NEO these altcoins has a potential to give you a huge profit in long-term holding, Just choose of those altcoins i'm sure you will get a huge profit from it.
Activity: 252
October 20, 2018, 07:30:30 AM
Now is the most favorable period, but only invest money that you are willing to lose.

It is difficult to understand what will go up. It can be Cardano, XLM, ISOTEX, NPXS.
You can make a mistake, but you can get good money for 100 or even 1000%
Activity: 966
October 20, 2018, 07:30:02 AM
Many alts have a great future.this time every alts price is so cheap. I think this is the best time to invest in crypto. If you wants to invest in solid alts then i will tell you  that WAVES & XLM is the best choice .this two are very promising project & secure too.          
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
October 20, 2018, 07:21:27 AM
Ill think it depends on you to invest a altcoins into a dip situation, Actually must better to invest or buy some altcoins of which are they on low of price because if we buy in early i think we can earn a profit of it but need a long time to hold our altcoins before to recover a high price. And for now so many altcoins are in dip price and also the bitcoin.
Activity: 658
October 20, 2018, 06:04:03 AM
You can invest in small coins like UBT or Napoleonx it will be a very good. Both of them has very good concept and i believe one day both of them will gonna be big coins and can reach top 100 in CMC.
Activity: 350
October 20, 2018, 05:40:16 AM
Wherever a person helps to make the actual expense, prior to trading feel the development it's achieved more than the timeframe to the near future forecasts. Through my personal look at trading upon altcoins had been great, when it's provided significance with regard to temporary keeping too with regard to buying and selling reasons. Be it altcoins or even bitcoin, the actual belief in and also the researching the marketplace assists within getting the actual revenue.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
October 18, 2018, 01:46:08 PM
Now it's still very good if we really want to invest in the market because we can get a lot of big profits. this way we can get a big enough profit to be able to get profit
Pages:
Jump to: