Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in altcoin now? - page 10. (Read 4643 times)

copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 12:06:30 PM
Yes you must feel good about  crypto.  Because there are many project which have very good concept and they can provide solution to complex problem of world and that too in cost effective way. They can provide good return in future
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
September 17, 2018, 12:04:09 PM
In the current dip situation, I want to put engage some of my savings into alt coins. but it is tough to me to choose the right one. Could you please help me to choose the right one which at least not push me towards FUD?

invest in altcoyins is always very risky! It is necessary to be 100% sure of this token and the project that it will not close!
Yes, you are right. they must do their own research, because the advice of people is not always the right target, investment is very risky, but needs to be learned to get used to knowing investment, and they also need to know how to invest.
Activity: 518
Merit: 14
September 17, 2018, 11:57:33 AM
if I think now is the right time to start investing both in bitcoin / altcoin bro. because now the price is falling so it will be an opportunity to get a big profit.
copper member
Activity: 644
POINTPAY
September 17, 2018, 11:45:01 AM
yes why not I think this is the time to invest in altcoin when there are so down at the moment don't worry invest in it
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
September 17, 2018, 11:40:28 AM
I would wait 2 more weeks till 31.09. This day is day X I guess for the BTC ETF approval. If ETF will be approved we will see nice crypto moon way. But I don't believe in a such simple story. I believe institutional investors wants to get BTC for less price. So I am waiting a dump again.
Activity: 149
September 17, 2018, 11:32:40 AM
In the current dip situation, I want to put engage some of my savings into alt coins. but it is tough to me to choose the right one. Could you please help me to choose the right one which at least not push me towards FUD?
You can check these coins and to go to for the hold long term without any risk. Because these coins have a very great prospective to invest for the short term. If you invest in these coins it's will be bring you a big profit.

EOS, MONERO, DASH
Activity: 168
September 17, 2018, 11:28:12 AM
Yes you can totally invest in altcoins right now. You can go ahead and  go for coins like:
Paragon
Power ledger
Cardano
These are some excellent coins and buying them will make your future great.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 10
September 17, 2018, 10:58:14 AM
I think altcoin prices are low enough to invest, so the only question is what altcoin to choose. I think the safest option is to buy something from top 10. As for me, I am holding Ethereum and Eos, I consider these coins rather promising.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
September 17, 2018, 10:39:38 AM
of course, because now is the right time to invest in altcoins to get a lot of money in the future, because altcoin prices will increase by 10-30x from the current price in the future.
Activity: 322
September 17, 2018, 10:02:49 AM

In my opinion, an investment should be based on research first. Maybe you can previously choose which exchange you might be able to enter.
Then study the available altcoins and choose some of them that you like.
And I think patience and perseverance are very important, because now the fluctuation is more often the opposite of our desires.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
September 17, 2018, 09:46:57 AM
It seems to me that if you are ready to invest now, then you do not need to miss this opportunity, so I think that you should definitely try to take part in projects in order not to miss your profit.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 17, 2018, 09:44:22 AM
Now is the opportunity for us to invest in altcoin, because now the altcoin is extremely low prices so I do not think this opportunity, the market will soon recover and then we will. so rich
Activity: 378
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
September 17, 2018, 08:34:08 AM
Now is the best time to buy altcoin, so I think you should buy now because the price is quite cheap, maybe this year the price will increase and then it is a chance for us.
Activity: 84
September 17, 2018, 08:32:15 AM

Some coins are very promising, and maybe some have been fighting the current when the bear market is now.
Maybe Stellar you can consider for now. The value is quite stable and a strong platform will have a positive impact when the market stabilizes.
Activity: 753
Merit: 100
September 17, 2018, 07:55:33 AM
It's no secret that bitcoin is the most stable coin, but there are also many promising altcoins. If you have experience in choosing coins, then now is a good time to invest, because prices are low.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
September 17, 2018, 07:45:35 AM
In my opinion, this is indeed a good time for someone to be able to invest. they can all start investing now to be able to get a lot of benefits from the current market situation
Activity: 154
September 17, 2018, 07:44:16 AM
Altcoin is currently experiencing a very severe decline but not only altcoins but all coins in crypto. You need to spend a lot of time learning about altcoin. because you are in the world of money at risk. You must know that the tokens that you have invested don't get wrong.
Activity: 238
September 17, 2018, 07:22:01 AM
Now many good projects are on the bottom. As soon as the favorable time for altcoins comes, these projects will go to the moon and you may not have time to buy at a low price.
Activity: 224
September 17, 2018, 06:48:49 AM
If you already believe that and understand about investing in altcoins, my advice immediately do it. Imagine when you buy at a cheap price and sell it back at an expensive price. And if you start from now, in 2020 you will feel the success of it
Activity: 70
September 17, 2018, 06:40:36 AM

I think for now Dogecoin is one of the best performing altcoins. And if you look at market enthusiasm in developing this coin, I think in the future doge will have a much higher price. And with a small marketcap I think the Doge has a great opportunity to at least grow several times over the next year.
Pages:
Jump to: