Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in altcoin now? - page 5. (Read 4643 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
https://bmy.guide
October 04, 2018, 01:56:20 PM
I love to invest tokens from the top 20, this is a great project with a high capitalization, and they show a good perspective on the market, projects will grow and you will get quick money
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
October 04, 2018, 03:04:28 PM
This is a question that comes to the mind of any investor. Many professional analysts now do not advise anyone to participate in investments. But this of course is not the rule that suits everyone. It all depends on your training. A professional investor does not need any advice. he already knows what to do. When you become a professional investor you will not need to ask anyone for advice.
Activity: 210
eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain
October 04, 2018, 02:57:59 PM
If you want to be rich and get a big of profit you should invest nor nd don't waste your time! Pick coins you like and do you investments!
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
October 04, 2018, 02:56:20 PM
as an option, you can scatter part of the funds on the recently released altcoins, the price of which is now within 30 cents, then the probability of making a profit is higher than if you invest in the first ten altcoins that have existed for more than 5 years
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
October 04, 2018, 02:41:10 PM
Here the situation has two sides. The first is that in this market it is morally difficult to invest in crypto coins. More experienced see that now is the best time for investment!  Since the market will not fall below, and in the future there will be only growth jumps!
Activity: 434
October 04, 2018, 02:26:19 PM
Today it is a great opportunity to invest in asset you believe in. Because the prices of the most cryptocurrency are extremely low and it is a good chance to buy promising coins for a low price.
Activity: 392
October 04, 2018, 02:23:20 PM
In the current dip situation, I want to put engage some of my savings into alt coins. but it is tough to me to choose the right one. Could you please help me to choose the right one which at least not push me towards FUD?
Should you or not to decide you, in my opinion the market is now in the stage of reversal, and do not invest now in the future can greatly regret.
Activity: 308
October 04, 2018, 02:20:24 PM
Why not? If you have free money to invest, you can invest. The main thing is to carefully study the projects in which you want to invest your money.
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
October 04, 2018, 02:14:24 PM
One of the recommendations for investing in the altcoin is to start with the lowest possible point for optimal results. Falling market prices are also experienced by good quality coins such as ETH and NEO. So that by investing as much as possible there, the future will be more visible and growth can be felt. Don't delay too long, time will continue to spin. Along with the running time, the market situation and crypto will soon recover so that they can get many benefits.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
October 04, 2018, 01:54:13 PM
Diversifying the crypto investment is always recommended, to maximize the potential profits and minimize the risk of losing.
So it is better to buy some altcoins in addition with Bitcoin, especially the price are nowadays affordable and not really high.
Ethereum, Waves and Ripple still have the best potential among altcoins actually.
Activity: 398
October 04, 2018, 01:53:54 PM
In the current dip situation, I want to put engage some of my savings into alt coins. but it is tough to me to choose the right one. Could you please help me to choose the right one which at least not push me towards FUD?
if you did not invest in any coin yet,
so this might be a good time!
some coins already double the price over few weeks, and I believe the uptrend market is come really close.
Activity: 255
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 04, 2018, 01:53:06 PM
Crypto market now is on red so invest today and select only the most promising altcoins that can pump at the highest level from the dip or choose on the top altcoins like ethereum.
Yes, this is the right time to invest in such potential coin in altcoin like ethereum because this is a good chances to earned enormous profit due to the fluctuation that already proven in this year.
Buying coins at a cheap price will certainly give us an opportunity when altcoin prices increase over the next few days. Opportunities increase will indeed be very large because we are still in the development stage so altcoin still has many opportunities. In addition, more and more people are now using altcoin so that the level of trust in altcoin is very good.
in my opinion you can invest in altcoins and do other different things, do not trust all your money into one direction it is dangerous
Activity: 255
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 04, 2018, 01:52:19 PM
yes why not in my opinion investing in diffrrent amd more important good altcoins is necessary for your business right now
Activity: 322
October 04, 2018, 01:45:06 PM
I think we're at the right time to invest. Most of altcoin, which has fallen down enough. Investments from here will make your worst money 10 percent ahead.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
October 04, 2018, 01:42:55 PM
Its always safe to invest in ICO if you the project have good insight that will really adopt to the current problem of Blockchain or any good global uses.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
October 04, 2018, 01:40:40 PM
If you want to invest in altcoin, do it immediately, because it is nearing the end of the year, and also at the end of the crypto market there is always a big pump, and now is the right time because market conditions are now very low
Activity: 258
Merit: 2
October 04, 2018, 01:32:08 PM
hello mate! it's really tough when you have to choose what coins or tokens to invest into. too risky at the same time. specially when it's your money is on the line. be careful what altcoin to you are going to invest to. i would advise you yo invest eos, eth and xrp, they have a lot of potential in the future. cheers!
Activity: 430
October 04, 2018, 01:09:44 PM
This repressed period in crypto market is best for making investment. You can go for a balanced altcoins portfolio. Invest in coins with use case so that their price has a reason to grow in future and not just a pump and dump scheme. Be a little choosy with coins and research properly before investing.
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
October 04, 2018, 01:01:50 PM
Investment in altcoins has a big risk. The risk is if the token and project are closed and your assets just disappear. My advice remains that you invest in bitcoin. Because this is very worth it for long-term investment and is the top-ranking coin. I also recommend ETH to be invested
Activity: 644
October 04, 2018, 12:59:48 PM
For you who will not accept the decision,you have yourself,well, if I had now the free money,I would definitely a couple of different tokens would purchase,as they now live at the Historic bottom are the same KIN just dipped 5-6 times,from recent prices,and more,and the project is just the BOMB
Pages:
Jump to: