Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in altcoin now? - page 6. (Read 4643 times)

Activity: 822
Merit: 100
October 04, 2018, 12:52:39 PM
My friendly advice for you, don't base your investment upon what is suggested to you on forum, manipulation is common in crypto world someone could be looking for who to dump is bag on be wise.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
October 04, 2018, 11:09:10 AM
There is a saying that i read yesterday, it said poor people saves, rich people invests.
So if i go by habit of rich and to be rich then one should start investing.As you are on bitcoin forum so i will suggest you to invest most in btc and some fraction of portfolio in altcoins.
Don't rely most in altcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
October 04, 2018, 11:06:55 AM
In the current dip situation, I want to put engage some of my savings into alt coins. but it is tough to me to choose the right one. Could you please help me to choose the right one which at least not push me towards FUD?

I think making a decision for making an altcoin investment is very hard. In my way of thinking, you can start thinking from the most strong ones, because I think they are giving good opportunities now.

Activity: 251
Merit: 0
October 03, 2018, 05:58:14 PM
Why not dear? This is the best time to invest in an altcoin my dear friend. Just be sure to do your analysis and thorough research on the coin. Seek for ICO reviews if you wish. Investing in altcoins now are the new cool, so do not be slept on, invest in them today. They can be totally worth it.
Activity: 448
September 23, 2018, 06:34:53 PM
In the current dip situation, I want to put engage some of my savings into alt coins. but it is tough to me to choose the right one. Could you please help me to choose the right one which at least not push me towards FUD?

I think making a decision for making an altcoin investment is very hard. In my way of thinking, you can start thinking from the most strong ones, because I think they are giving good opportunities now.
Activity: 597
Merit: 10
September 23, 2018, 05:16:57 PM
This is a golden time to invest in altcoins. And the time is passing away very fast. So, you should invest in altcoins now. For your help, you can invest in EOS coin. This coin can help you to be rich! EOS, NEO, ETH, ADA, XLM, ZIL, ARK coins are very good to invest as a hodl for a long time. Good Luck
Activity: 350
September 23, 2018, 05:08:46 PM
I think that now you can invest in some promising altcoins, such as EOS, Ripple, ADA, OMG, Ethereum, Waves and Monero. Prices for these altcoins are low, but they will grow strongly as soon as the market goes up.
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
September 23, 2018, 04:42:31 PM
The critical market situation is the best time to buy. You can invest any token of your choice. Soon, growth will begin and then prices will be higher.
Activity: 532
Bountyhive.io
September 23, 2018, 04:38:19 PM
As at the time of this reply the dip is going positive but its not too late to invest in alt coins too. I can still advise you 100% to go for it
Activity: 294
September 23, 2018, 04:31:53 PM
I think that now it is high time to invest in ether and maybe in btc as well as they are the most popular coins which require attention to their blockchain system able to bring many pros
Activity: 253
Merit: 11
September 23, 2018, 04:30:58 PM
Now a good situation in the market for investment into altcoins. You can get them at very attractive price and get profit with their further sale.
That's right. It's a good time to invest in altcoins until the market went down. But you need to choose projects well
Activity: 336
September 23, 2018, 04:27:39 PM
I think that you can invest in altcoin and then you will definitely earn more if wait for some period of time. I think that it is possible to invest in coins now and benefit from the increased price a bit later
Activity: 1344
September 23, 2018, 04:25:43 PM
Constantly investing now all the coins on the bottom. Invest only in good projects. Study before investing.
Activity: 133
September 23, 2018, 03:56:39 PM
Of course, now is the right time to invest in altcoins. Check EOS, NEO, Waves, and of course Ethereum. I think they all have great potential. but, remember to buy in stages and average costs.
Activity: 784
September 23, 2018, 04:25:14 PM
Yes I think, investing in altcoin now is the best option to do now that we have a very long market price so that by the time the prices raise we will have a whole lots of gains.

You want to invest for the long term is good to buy because the price is still low, but if you want to do short-term trading, you have to wait a while to find out which coins will get the pump because the market situation is still in a downtrend and not off guard when buying coins to invest in the long term or short term.
Activity: 168
September 23, 2018, 04:14:41 PM
Learn the good market, before investing. Especially the platform and the team. After you consider all these points, you can invest, because now the low prices.
Activity: 393
Merit: 250
September 23, 2018, 04:13:47 PM
Now a good situation in the market for investment into altcoins. You can get them at very attractive price and get profit with their further sale.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
September 23, 2018, 04:13:18 PM
If you have some extra money, I think it should be a good time to invest in some strong coins with a good discount. The price of some coins is even less than it was on ICO. When you saw something like that?
Activity: 205
September 23, 2018, 04:13:07 PM
The terribly reason why you ought to invest in altcoins is that the undeniable fact that the market is presently low and smart coins area unit out there within the market at an inexpensive value, If you have got the keen capitalist eye then you'll profit of this and obtain quality altcoins, you need to but certify you simply invest in quality coins with probabilities of acquisition price within the pitched battle,this is the sole approach you're progressing to create profits off them
Activity: 280
September 23, 2018, 04:11:26 PM
The altcoins season for rightful investment is currently. The market is usually down and therefore the bears are on the ride for therefore long currently. Very soon, we're gonna be experiencing a brand new move and everyplace are inexperienced because the bulls can take over. So, now could be the right time to form investment in altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: