Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in altcoin now? - page 8. (Read 4643 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
September 19, 2018, 04:56:43 AM
in conditions like this now. Indeed it would be very nice if we invested in altcoin. altcoin prices are low, and we can buy at a low price. When the later to occur increase, then we will be lucky.
Activity: 400
Merit: 59
September 19, 2018, 04:25:37 AM
In the current dip situation, I want to put engage some of my savings into alt coins. but it is tough to me to choose the right one. Could you please help me to choose the right one which at least not push me towards FUD?

First and foremost know what is the most used altcoins. Or the coin that has big popularity. With this we can say that it can have a lomg life rather that the other coins which are not so famous. The number of usage can determined how long will it live at the same time the market value of the coin. But then research must be conducted for futher knowledge.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
September 19, 2018, 04:21:50 AM
Now is really a very suitable and promising time for buying reliable altcoins, while prices remain very low and profitable for investments. But in any case, do not forget - very carefully choose suitable projects for investment.
if in choosing a project at this time is very difficult, even tend to lose, if you already have capital it would be better if you use it directly to buy coins on the market, because it is safer, and avoid fraud
Activity: 322
September 19, 2018, 03:42:30 AM
Now really is an excellent time to invest in the crypto market and buy promising altcoins, while prices remain low enough. But I prefer to wait a few more months for the prices to decrease a little more. And then I will buy them - because next year in any case, the rise in price of prices.
Activity: 378
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
September 18, 2018, 02:44:12 PM
I think that now it is best to wait out of investments. Because the market is not stable and now it's good just to hold your coin and hope for growth.
Activity: 238
September 18, 2018, 03:46:27 PM
Yes, I continue to believe in excellent prospects for reliable altcoins. Therefore, now is an excellent time for a prospective purchase, while the price remains very low. In any case, from next year the market will restore its growth and previous prices, and investors will be able to get income.
Activity: 253
September 18, 2018, 03:39:57 PM
Now is really a very suitable and promising time for buying reliable altcoins, while prices remain very low and profitable for investments. But in any case, do not forget - very carefully choose suitable projects for investment.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
September 18, 2018, 03:31:09 PM
In my opinion, it would be a very risky choice to invest in the market without a clear indication of where the bottom is. It seems to be more reasonable to invest in the market.
Activity: 224
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
September 18, 2018, 03:07:46 PM
We are still on a bear market and it is a great time to invest in crypto and just wait for the bull run again. Big profits are waiting once bull run comes back.
Agreed. The market is very low and it is really bearish. Therefore, it remains to invest in coins and wait for the bull. I fully agree with that.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 03:02:52 PM
I recommend you invest in some good altcoins. Research the top 10 or top 20 altcoins and invest in them if you want. Make sure they have a good project.
Agreed. It is better to choose a project from those that are closer to the top, especially today. This does not guarantee success, but gives hope.
Activity: 378
September 18, 2018, 02:49:10 PM
I recommend you invest in some good altcoins. Research the top 10 or top 20 altcoins and invest in them if you want. Make sure they have a good project.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
September 18, 2018, 02:39:14 PM
It's hard to immediately give you good advice. Therefore, it is better I advise you to read several sources about what coins are popular now, what technologies lie behind it and why it was created at all. Only when you understand yourself and analyze a lot of information will understand where and what you invest with minimal risk.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
September 18, 2018, 01:30:24 PM
Now the market is pinned to very strong support (Bitcoin at 5900-6300 and the entire market at 200kkk). And now it is very promising to enter the alt, because there are more prerequisites for resolving this situation.
Activity: 272
Merit: 11
www.becent.com
September 18, 2018, 09:56:13 AM
I often meet such questions on this forum. And once again I repeat - now is really a great time to start buying good coins with excellent potential for further development. After all, now the prices of coins reach their minimum, in the future I expect them to rise in price.
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
September 18, 2018, 09:41:12 AM
Nobody knows when the best time to invest comes. In any case, no one will say. Focus on your personal financial condition and proceed from the possibility of losing all your investments. If this option does not scare you, then for you the best time for investment. Grin

Indeed, bitcoin is one of the best investments in the world right now and it is flourishing very nicely but obviously if you really want to get involved into bitcoin, you need to research a lot about bitcoin.

Activity: 148
Merit: 11
September 18, 2018, 03:11:28 AM
Nobody knows when the best time to invest comes. In any case, no one will say. Focus on your personal financial condition and proceed from the possibility of losing all your investments. If this option does not scare you, then for you the best time for investment. Grin
Activity: 350
September 18, 2018, 03:09:40 AM
We are still on a bear market and it is a great time to invest in crypto and just wait for the bull run again. Big profits are waiting once bull run comes back.
Activity: 84
September 18, 2018, 03:07:30 AM
Well i think being in the red market season its very advisable to invest more because the coins are cheap and you can really afford buying them. Its just that you have to choose the right coins and just hold it for a liitle time because it will help you and the market grow. Just remember to buy at low price and sell at high price value.
Activity: 23
September 18, 2018, 03:04:55 AM
In my conclusion , this is in fact a great age representing individual to be capable to venture . they buoy each first investment instantly to be capable to move a plenty of advantage from the actual marketplace condition
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
September 18, 2018, 02:57:05 AM
In the current dip situation, I want to put engage some of my savings into alt coins. but it is tough to me to choose the right one. Could you please help me to choose the right one which at least not push me towards FUD?

This month might prove to be the last dip in which you can invest in solid altcoins with very cheap prices. You are on the right timing if you buy your chosen altcoins today. If you are doubting which altcoins to invest, you will somehow be assured by the top-ranked altcoins. No need to overthink. Buy Ethereum, Ripple, Monero, Cardano, Waves, Litecoin. They will never sink.
Pages:
Jump to: