Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in altcoin now? - page 9. (Read 4643 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
September 18, 2018, 02:44:06 AM
I think it's very risky now. All coins are flying to the bottom and investing now is likely to lose money.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
September 18, 2018, 02:43:24 AM
If you do not want to lose the opportunity to still get a chance to get rich in the near future, then you need to invest, if you do not want it, the best way is to watch and collect airdrops so that there is at least something.
Activity: 187
Merit: 2
September 18, 2018, 02:42:47 AM
of course, why not? price altcoin now this is low. and it's a great opportunity to get altcoin with the lowest prices. just be patient stay tuned the increase occurred in the market.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 02:42:11 AM
Indeed, at this time to invest coins is quite difficult because the value of coin prices can experience a fairly high price decline.
Now before you make an investment you must be able to assess the condition of Cryptocurrency.
I think choosing a Bitcoin coin is a good way.
Bitcoin is a coin that has a big chance of being a coin that has a high price value so there will be no fraud.
Activity: 518
Merit: 242
September 18, 2018, 02:40:45 AM
Huge profit will surely be earned once the market starts to increase but invest only on those that are promising. Investing would really be a good idea because the market value of most cryptos are low due to the continuous downfall from the beginning of this year, therefore, investors would be able to invest huge amount and hold.  Wink

You should invest every time the market prices are dropping and that is the reason why you should hoard a huge amount of coins today, for those people who wants to join the cryptocurrency industry then this is the best time to do it.

It seems to me that we are still in a bubble, and the crypto still has a room to fall, the bubble was not in early 2017, when the ETH was $ 20. I am holding tokens from the beginning of 2018, and I do not even know how many times I thought that they had nowhere else to fall, each time they surprised me and fell to a new bottom.
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
September 18, 2018, 02:39:05 AM
I think that now it is generally risky to do anything with the crypto currency. Neither invest nor retain. Because the market is very jumping. And no one knows what will happen to him next. I would advise you not to hurry, but just watch the market for now.
September 18, 2018, 02:38:07 AM
Yes you can, Before investment you should read white paper and also look at following points.

The team
The Role of the Token in the Project
The Terms of the ICO Itself
The Roadmap
The Community Surrounding the Project

I recommended to invest in kleyn bank

Kleyn Bank is a fully digital innovative branchless financial institution which complies with all EU directives, Basel III, Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) and Swiss Govt requirements. Kleyn Bank also confirms full regulation from local authorities of the other countries.
Activity: 182
September 18, 2018, 02:37:01 AM
Imho for now its time to invest in main criptocurrencies, like btc and eth.
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
September 18, 2018, 02:34:56 AM
Huge profit will surely be earned once the market starts to increase but invest only on those that are promising. Investing would really be a good idea because the market value of most cryptos are low due to the continuous downfall from the beginning of this year, therefore, investors would be able to invest huge amount and hold.  Wink

You should invest every time the market prices are dropping and that is the reason why you should hoard a huge amount of coins today, for those people who wants to join the cryptocurrency industry then this is the best time to do it.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
September 18, 2018, 02:30:12 AM
The situation in the market remains uncertain and it is not clear what to expect in the near future. Yes, by the end of the year is likely to be a bulls run, but from the end of September to mid-October is quite possible next collapse of the market. Therefore, you need to be ready for long-term holding and not to panic in the case of a sharp decline in the price of altcoins.
Activity: 616
September 17, 2018, 02:09:47 PM
Gladly would have helped you a couple of tips, but alas. Here you have to rely only on your own account. And to make the right choice you need to read a lot of literature and other useful information relating to the list of top 10-20 most popular coins. Based on this, to assess the prospects and opportunities of each of the coins and only then make a purchase. And it is absolutely not necessary to rely on someone's opinion from this forum. All you need to recheck yourself personally and not otherwise.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
September 17, 2018, 02:00:03 PM
True that. I think this is the best time for new investors to join the game and earn a huge profit. And a lot of big investors and joining the cryptomarket.
Altcoin today is affected by the huge dip that we. are now experiencing so then I believe that this was really a very best time to invest into bitcoin due to its amazing dip which can  lead us to earn a huge amount of profit when the price rise up high. The altcoin is also a profitable and amazing coin and we also need to have patience on waiting for the right price to sell for good.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY
September 17, 2018, 01:57:22 PM
I always advise everyone to buy coins from the top 20, this is a great project with high capitalization and when to start the upward trend, the projects will grow and you will get quick money
Activity: 640
September 17, 2018, 01:49:50 PM
True that. I think this is the best time for new investors to join the game and earn a huge profit. And a lot of big investors and joining the cryptomarket.
Activity: 165
Merit: 10
September 17, 2018, 01:40:39 PM
Almost all of the altcoin are in dip and they are 80 times lower than the all-time high. So, it's a good time to pick some potential with huge discount. Soon after the news from ETF, the market will be turned into green and there will be an easy profit for holders in this situation.
Activity: 616
September 17, 2018, 01:37:24 PM
Worse than making mistakes is only making other people's mistakes. I do not think that here someone will tell you a 100% profitable strategy and you will be able to become rich tomorrow. But you can easily lose money on other people's advice. My advice is do not ask someone else's advice and look for your own answers.
we cannot trust 100% of other people's suggestions, but we can use them as consideration before buying coins.
he important thing is we don't really believe easily, but we need to check coins before buying them.
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 01:12:30 PM
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
September 17, 2018, 01:06:34 PM
Worse than making mistakes is only making other people's mistakes. I do not think that here someone will tell you a 100% profitable strategy and you will be able to become rich tomorrow. But you can easily lose money on other people's advice. My advice is do not ask someone else's advice and look for your own answers.
Activity: 434
September 17, 2018, 12:45:10 PM
Yes, you can invest now. It is really good time, because the price of promising coins is really low, so you can buy for example Ether now and make 100x in a year!
Activity: 162
September 17, 2018, 12:39:59 PM
In the current dip situation, I want to put engage some of my savings into alt coins. but it is tough to me to choose the right one. Could you please help me to choose the right one which at least not push me towards FUD?
Yes, why not. Go ahead and invest in altcoins it is for your own favour only. If you choose your coins wisely, you shall be able to gain from them. My choices are Paragon, Ripple and Cardano.
Pages:
Jump to: