Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in an ICO? - page 8. (Read 2808 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 30
September 11, 2018, 10:52:52 AM
Some ICO are good and other are suck , just be careful whenever you want invest , read the whitepapper , looking that team behind it and check the sosial media also good option
Activity: 386
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 10:49:08 AM
I would recommend to wait until an ICO is coming to an exchange. Only few ICOs at this year could gain profits, 95 percent of all ICOs got a big losses for the investors. So if you are interested in a coin, just wait till it will be live on exchanges and buy much cheaper Smiley

I agree. Even ico got 50% you can experience to lose your money because after it list in exchange for sure the price can drop and that is the reason why many people invested in ico got lost.
Activity: 229
Merit: 11
September 11, 2018, 10:06:49 AM
Probably this is not correct time to invest any ico. Even NEX is still collecting money.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 10:03:18 AM
Do you think that you want to invest in an ICO? Do you think that you are ready and willing to take the risks involved? Do you think that you can bear the losses, if any occurs? If yes, then you should go ahead and invest in them. They make good investments though, it is just that they are a bit risky because of the too many scams all over the place.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
September 11, 2018, 09:55:56 AM
I would recommend to wait until an ICO is coming to an exchange. Only few ICOs at this year could gain profits, 95 percent of all ICOs got a big losses for the investors. So if you are interested in a coin, just wait till it will be live on exchanges and buy much cheaper Smiley
Activity: 164
September 11, 2018, 09:19:52 AM
Well, if you can take the risk, then you should. If you can't, then resist from investing in it. Many ICOs have failed over time, and it seems like most of the projects we have on the streets now are scams. Because of these, Investing in Icos now, are considered a big big risk. Anyways, there are still a few good ones, and you should go for them if you wish.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 05:57:49 AM
I think now it's not a good time for investing in ICO for not professionals, you should have an experience in choosing a really good ICO and the market conditions should be better than now
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
September 08, 2018, 05:46:50 AM
Regarding ICO, you have to be careful because each ICO is different in purpose.
If the ICO developer team has bad intentions then surely the ICO will end with failure and SCAM

If the ICO is good and the team is honest, the ICO can also be to the moon on the Exchange.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
September 04, 2018, 03:12:48 AM
Good day fellow investors,

I have some spare eth and btcs and I am searching for an alternative way to invest, is ICO really worth it? and if it is, I heard there are scams, what can you recommend I should do?

Regards.
There is only one recommendation: it is better to keep from investing in ico projects. It is better to buy something from the old ones and wait for a positive time.
Activity: 30
September 04, 2018, 03:08:27 AM
The ICO project can be invested. The key is to find a very good ICO project, because then you will have rich profits. I personally think that you must carefully read the project white paper before you invest, understand the goals, vision, and mission of the project. It’s very meaningful to have a deep understanding of the work team behind the project, to do these preparations, to find quality ICO projects and to invest.
Activity: 70
July 02, 2018, 07:39:02 AM
Yes, you can invest in an ICO but you should the best one and worth for your wait. ICO that there is no risk and there is an assurance to your investments. Check the information, feedbacks, and if the ICO is that you can really trust.
Activity: 249
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 07:18:25 PM
So many investors lost their money with good projects that failed. If you want to invest just wait for the end of ico. The price dump usually during the first few months. And you can buy tokens for some cents.
Activity: 162
July 01, 2018, 12:40:50 PM

I have some spare eth and btcs and I am searching for an alternative way to invest, is ICO really worth it? and if it is, I heard there are scams, what can you recommend I should do?

Regards.
I would say yes, just got for it if you like the project. I think Liven is a great idea tbh and credible at the same time, they are functional in Australia as a food payment app and now a fine example of businesses adapting blockchain technology. I think this will be a great hit!
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Powerful promotion strategy https://bit.ly/3cRVjFi
July 01, 2018, 11:28:17 AM

Regards.

I believe ICO is the best way to invest. which we can see now where you will invest ico very profitable and can give us many advantages if ico we follow really successful, but if ico we follow the scam then we will lose all the money we have, if you want follow ico then you have to do a lot of research, do not let the losses that we get.
Activity: 285
Merit: 12
July 01, 2018, 10:23:18 AM
If you invest the  promising and qualified projects with great future potential, you can earn much money in both short term and long term. Investing in ICO has many advantages.
Activity: 89
July 01, 2018, 10:21:57 AM
There are currently quite a number of fraudulent ICO projects. But if you know how to select, there are really good ICO projects. Before investing, you need to know about the project before investing.
Activity: 22
July 01, 2018, 10:19:19 AM
If you want to invest in ICO you should check first the background of the project so that you can gain more profits.
Activity: 117
July 01, 2018, 10:17:34 AM
Well, I can not say you should invest in ico because there are a lot of scams out there in both bounty and airdrop. So as for me I will say it's better to invest in market than ico project.
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
July 01, 2018, 10:03:29 AM
There are a lot of good projects out there, hard to find them though. The ICO market at the moment is super saturated - its full of shitty projects that dont need the blockchain technology.
Activity: 602
Merit: 265
July 01, 2018, 09:59:26 AM
Yes there are scams out there. So the responsibility is on the investor, to do his or her due diligence and fact checking before deciding whether or not to invest in an ICO. There are several online platforms who host genuine ICOs, because they themselves have done the due diligence on behalf of the public for example "kickico". Another thing is to decide if the project resonated with you and you are interested. Do not just invest randomly.
Pages:
Jump to: