Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in an ICO? - page 3. (Read 2808 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 26, 2018, 08:21:52 PM
Yes I think so, Invest in ICO has potential to make big profit but before jump it should be make research first about their team, learn the whitepaper and other fundamental of the project.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
September 26, 2018, 07:54:14 PM
Recently, or rather for more than a year, there are more fraudulent ICOS than normal and good ones, so it is extremely dangerous to invest in ICO.I also think that it is better to refrain from investing in ICO, since it has become fashionable to transfer tokens to the exchange at a lower price than you purchased at the time of the ICO.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
September 26, 2018, 02:58:08 PM
Everyone decides whether he should invest in ICO or not. It is difficult to advise something here. Such investments are risky, but they bring a good profit. This year, a lot of scammers appeared on the market. So if you still decide to invest, then choose very carefully
Merit: 10
September 26, 2018, 09:24:34 AM
ICO is a great way to invest actually. But only if you have strong hands to hold until some of the roadmap's development and updates are reached. That would mean at least 6 months of holding. ICO prices are great because there are bonuses given. But be reminded that you have to carefully choose the best ICOs.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
September 26, 2018, 06:03:57 AM
If you choose a really good ICO, not Scam,you will be able to increase your capital well.I wish you luck.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 26, 2018, 05:58:58 AM
Before you do anything, research the team behind them and if they have a really good product. Try checking out Stream41
Stream41 is a decentralized live video streaming platform built on the Ethereum blockchain.  Stream 41 aims to take advantage of blockchain technology to provide a video streaming solution that empowers content creators to create original content and interact in direct, genuine, and innovative ways with their audiences. Our goal is to create a platform that is rich in user-experience. For more information, go to http://stream41.com/
Activity: 413
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
September 25, 2018, 11:08:32 AM
You are not required to invest a coin from the ICO because everyone has the right to choose what they want to do and you should make a selection of coins that have greater potential in the future.
Activity: 434
September 25, 2018, 11:07:30 AM
Now is the time to invest in an ICO because ETH is cheap now, if you grab the cheap ETH opportunity and buy a lot of coins and hold for long periods of time you will succeed.
Activity: 274
September 25, 2018, 11:06:15 AM
20 years later and enter an ICO, or ‘Initial Coin Offering’. Cryptocurrency start-ups raise money by offer tokens which fund the firm’s operations. Early investors hope to get in early enough that the cryptocurrency will be successful. Many of these ICO’s are offered at fractions of a penny, in hopes of rising exponential in value down the road.However, no investment is a sure thing. And even if you have a long-term focus, finding a successful ICO will be difficult. ICOs are a new industry venture and have many unique risks that make them different from an IPO you will find on the stock market. If you do decide to take a chance on an ICO need to collect data about them by reading everything .
Activity: 280
September 25, 2018, 11:04:11 AM
 creating an ICO is a fairly easy money grabbing scheme so many scammers utilize it. Although now it's less and less common because of higher community standards (escrow, dev Linkdins, whitepaper, credibility etc). There could be two types of fraud. In ya face fraud where the scammer is vanishing with collected funds and more legit ones where there will be some sort of development but only to burn the funds and at the end dump remaining on the crowd.so do a good research first.
Activity: 197
Merit: 0
September 25, 2018, 03:24:51 AM
It would be good investment if you will find good project, now there are not a lot good ideas, but some of them are really good, I am checking for projects at www.icoguide.com they have realistic assessments.
Activity: 159
Merit: 2
September 25, 2018, 03:18:19 AM
Scammers are everywhere, I advise you to invest in the ICO, but try as best as possible to analyze the project and try to predict its future, it will save you your money and increase profit, but don't expect a profit in a month, it may take a year or more for profit.
Activity: 252
September 25, 2018, 03:05:44 AM
ISO still generates profit, but not as much as before, but with the right investments you can make good money
Activity: 448
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 25, 2018, 02:59:10 AM
Now a lot of scams in the ICO. And if you don't research the ICO properly, then you are more likely to face scams. And investing in ICO is a very risky business, and here you either earn well or lose everything.
You are right there are many scam ICOs out there that's why we need analysis fundamental of ICOs projects before makes investment in them, we must calculate about the risk of losing money due to investment in the ICOs projects. Also we must make management of money, how much the money will be invested in the ICOs projects, this method is useful to anticipating all of risk investment in the ICOs projects.
It will be a pretty big advantage by investing against the ICO progress will produce many more advantages that make it the progress that continues to generate more prosperity for the future.
the number of successful ICO shows advantages and developments making it an advantage to have a great investment towards ICO.
I suggested to continue to invest against the ICO to benefit much more through investments against the ICO.
Activity: 756
September 22, 2018, 01:05:15 PM
To be honest, in the last few months, Ico program has been very difficult to achieve softcap, there are so many ICO projects that have ended in failure, but that does not mean that investment in ICO is no longer good, it's just that choosing an ICO project that will be invested properly will become increasingly difficult
Activity: 406
September 22, 2018, 10:58:46 AM
Good day fellow investors,

I have some spare eth and btcs and I am searching for an alternative way to invest, is ICO really worth it? and if it is, I heard there are scams, what can you recommend I should do?

Regards.

Although investing in ICO is seems not profitable anymore at currently, but if you can find a good ICO, you still can get a profit.
With the current condition on the market, you can buying some coins with a cheap price, and participate in ICO later with that coins.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
September 22, 2018, 09:48:35 AM
No one now will not give a guarantee in which ICO to invest because it becomes a tape measure
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
September 22, 2018, 09:40:13 AM
There's still a lot of good ones about. I've done better with ICOs this year than I have with altcoins, can't expect them to 'moon' like last year though.
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
September 22, 2018, 09:20:52 AM
You can invest in ICOs but you need to be careful of what project you are investing into, many projects these days only come out to scam people. Do research about any project before investing on it.
September 22, 2018, 09:17:26 AM
ICO is one of the best investment available but remember not all ICO's are profitable and some of them turn out to be scams also.Always check devs,escrow,whitepaper and roadmap provided in ICO ANN thread
Pages:
Jump to: