Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in an ICO? - page 11. (Read 2808 times)

Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
June 20, 2018, 04:52:48 PM
Good day fellow investors,

I have some spare eth and btcs and I am searching for an alternative way to invest, is ICO really worth it? and if it is, I heard there are scams, what can you recommend I should do?

Regards.

Ico's are profitable, that is if you can find the right ico to invest they offer a huge pre-sale bonus and a big discount provided that the coin that you are investing can get into exchange at a price that is much higher than the ico price they offer, but the risk is quite high that you need to do a lot of research.
Activity: 277
Merit: 12
June 20, 2018, 04:41:47 PM
First of all you need to analyze the projects in which you want to participate. Now you can find a very large amount of information, especially if you use the search engines competently. If the information obtained suits you and you are sure that there are no skamas before you, then invest safely.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
June 20, 2018, 04:41:24 PM
Yeah you should but before you do. Research on them properly because its your money here we talking about.
My primary goal in investing in ICOs was to research and understand how this new market is working now. It is overhyped and it looks like a bubble. Nonetheless, the blockchain technology and decentralized ecosystems are likely to change how our societies operate.
Still, I didn’t want to throw money around randomly. My first step was to narrow down my list of potential investments to a manageable number of five to 10. To compile a short list, I looked at three aspects: 1) basic concept; 2) team; 3) interest or hype.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
June 20, 2018, 04:18:45 PM
you have to search a long time today to find a good ico. there is too much scam. if i had to invest only in an ico with good pre-sale results. and that is CGCX ICO with 22500 sold ETH. + over $500000 today .there is also an airdrop. the exchange starts in July. Beta worked perfectly. Link to Airdrop and ICO in my signature.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
June 20, 2018, 04:02:48 PM
Give it a try. It is very useful to analyze ico, choose several good ones and choose the best one. Then wait for the listing on the exchange and understand how the project develops in the future.

You are interested to invest in ICO Project. It good idea but you know about the ICO project. All project is not succes. So you know how to choose the best ICO project. It good time to invest. People will be gather more information from project. If learn the project easy to gather the ICO best project. It help to create the new project. So find the ICO project. Then invest. It good idea but plan to invest.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 20, 2018, 03:57:51 PM
Give it a try. It is very useful to analyze ico, choose several good ones and choose the best one. Then wait for the listing on the exchange and understand how the project develops in the future.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
June 20, 2018, 03:57:44 PM

I have some spare eth and btcs and I am searching for an alternative way to invest, is ICO really worth it? and if it is, I heard there are scams, what can you recommend I should do?

Regards.
In general, investing in ICO projects is worth it, if the project is successfully completed, such investment can bring a very significant profit and multiply your investments by dozens of times. However, among ICO projects, approximately one-third to one-half of fraudulent projects that only collect money and disappear. Therefore, the risk when investing in similar projects is pretty decent. You decide to take risks, or not.
Activity: 117
Merit: 0
June 20, 2018, 03:53:39 PM
ICO is a good way if investing. The only thing - look where you are going to invest. Study all available info about project,team. Read whitepaper.
Activity: 86
June 20, 2018, 03:50:55 PM
you should but you have to analyse well. so you can read that!
1- Project
(what are they targets, different from the target and others. you should know deficiencies in the market)

2- Team
(Which country they are citizens of, what they are related to Blockchain, whether they have succeeded in this job before, the companies they have worked with before and Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook profiles.
Actually, I can say that is the most important thing. A team that works and puts out something that constantly improves the project always does business.)

3- Completed Road.
(When you give the money, stay away from those who say we'll start a project!. you can trust started projects before you)

4- Total Supply.
how much will be presented to the market how much will be used to burn. what will happen. and what does it take into account when making a supply. it can be simple trickler. for example, everybody does not supply them. becomes selective.

5 - Distribution Schedules
(Consider the amounts to b provided to the Bounty, which will be stored on the shore).

6- Road Map.

7- Whitepaper
(Please read and pay attention to the language used.)

8- Advertisement
(The importance of advertising and the quality of advertisements should be considered.)

9 - Simple Tricks.
For example, join the telegraph and write something to the manager. the moderator will write to you when and what a satisfactory answer. it will score how good it is for you. If you really want quality money, this can be an important and simple trick.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
June 20, 2018, 03:49:36 PM
I would not invest now in ICO, because my last investment in ICO did not bring profit.  Smiley

you're right . But that was different . Previously, you had more chances with it
Today are far too many ico without good whitepaper .Partially very funny idea.
You think Designed by children . But everyone wants your best.
Your money
Activity: 112
June 20, 2018, 03:34:40 PM
Because we are on the bear market; Many of the iCos are well below their value. To enter the good ico, you need to do very good research.
Activity: 687
Merit: 11
June 17, 2018, 10:15:57 PM
ico investment is very profitable and can give us many advantages if ico we follow is really good but if ico we follow scam then we will lose all the money we have, if you want to follow an ico then you have to do a lot of research because merging ico very risky (be careful)
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
June 17, 2018, 10:04:23 PM
Investing in ico is quite profitable, but risky. If you want to invest in ico, you should check the information, the feedback, and if the ico you want is really trusted. And also, it is the best ico for you and worth the wait.
Activity: 108
Merit: 16
June 17, 2018, 02:03:02 PM
Investing in ICO is quite profitable, but very risky. I need to sort out the types of fraud, be able to analyze white paper
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
June 17, 2018, 11:40:16 AM
definitely, it is worth doing, since the crypto currency has a high occupancy due to the low cost of emission. the cost of the tokens of a particular project depends on how much money investors have invested in it and how much it has "bought" itself, and also on the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. the more successful the project, the higher will be its coins. but because of the recent fears about how some states relate to the crypto currency and the increase in the scales, the attitude towards ICO becomes ambiguous. Nevertheless, many investors, despite these facts, see the potential in ICO projects and continue to invest in it. in principle, if you invest in a promising product, the profit will justify the costs, so it's worth it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
Telegram Moderator, Hire me
June 17, 2018, 11:13:38 AM

Regards.
If you want more secure investment just hold your bitcoins and ethereum in your wallet nothing more is realiable and secure investment than these two coins. However if you decided to go far from this comfort zone you can invest in an ICO but make sure you have all the research and all the data that you need from the ICO you are planning to invest to be able to minimized the risk and loss of your investment.
Activity: 126
June 17, 2018, 11:06:34 AM

Regards.
You can't participate in quality projects, because there are still many people robbed, garbage projects are everywhere, but you are afraid to invest. This is the reality. Too many projects will lose money after being listed. No way, this is a market decision. It is not the project itself that can decide.
Activity: 119
June 17, 2018, 11:04:01 AM
In my opinion, you should invest in an ICO because it has lots of pros like gives opportunities to promising project, doesn’t require unnecessary paperwork, community building, exposure for project,early access to potentially valuable tokens, the incentive for innovation.

Activity: 85
June 17, 2018, 11:01:14 AM
If we are investing now we should first look and see how the ico Web is clear or just a scamer, but ICO is definitely a better way to invest in cryptocurrency, because When we look at promising ICOs with developers and quality teams, technical innovations , and services needed, do not hesitate for a moment before we make a transaction and join the ICO.
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
June 17, 2018, 10:55:09 AM
Investments in ICO are one of the most profitable activities in crypto. But in order not to invest in the scam projects you need, first of all, to look at the team, Whitepaper, read reviews about the product and the company. Many reviews, by the way, can be found here on the forum.
Pages:
Jump to: