Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in an ICO? - page 9. (Read 2808 times)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
July 01, 2018, 09:08:11 AM
Investing into an ICOs is one of the many things you can do to make a lot of money. Even if it's not the best investment strategy, it's one of the most profitable investment that you could do if that project you invested to succeed. Base on an article that I've read, 1 out of 10 ICO are surely a scam and rest are either going to succeed or going to fail. I'm not going to recommend an ICO that you could invest to to avoid confusion, but I'm going tell you the means before you invest. One of the best thing that you could do is to read their entire whitepaper, never miss a single thing. The last one is to know the background of every people behind the project.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Blockchain with a Purpose
July 01, 2018, 07:19:33 AM
You can tale part in ICO if  you sure that projekt can grow  up.  But if I were you i would not be invest there.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 01, 2018, 07:11:06 AM
Why not ? if you wanna risk or gamble but if its your last money dont do it , better to keep it and work on bounty and airdrops , there are alot of source of income in crypto without investing.
Activity: 258
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 07:05:23 AM
If there is a good one, why not, look at my siganture code. Vanig is a great project, an ecommerce which the idea Isa like Amazon. Partnership with great project here in crypto so I have think the vanig is a great one. sales is ongoing so take a short review and take the risk in investment
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
July 01, 2018, 06:59:10 AM
Sure if you know how to research if it is a good ICO. In my experience, check for their practical application, whitepaper, roadmap, the history of the team members and how the team interacts with the community (by social media channels)! There are tons of things to do if you choose to buy ICOs, be smart and good luck!  Wink
Even if you conduct a qualitative study, you can still run into scam. If the project is not scam, then this is not a guarantee of the economic success of the project. It is likely that after the ICO the price of the coin will be much lower than it was at the time of the ICO. This is largely due to the situation on the crypto market.
Activity: 119
July 01, 2018, 04:19:56 AM
Sure if you know how to research if it is a good ICO. In my experience, check for their practical application, whitepaper, roadmap, the history of the team members and how the team interacts with the community (by social media channels)! There are tons of things to do if you choose to buy ICOs, be smart and good luck!  Wink
Activity: 238
July 01, 2018, 04:16:31 AM
Only you can decide to investirovat or not. We must remember that this is a risk. Now it is difficult for coins to cost at least the same after the ico. But there are examples when the coins cost more. Even in a market like this. In any case, this is a risk and you should understand it
Activity: 41
July 01, 2018, 04:06:10 AM
i think that you should wait as the market is still going down so be patient. right now the market situation is very bad think before investing. 
Activity: 112
July 01, 2018, 04:04:23 AM
The ico project is highly valued for the benefits of the community as well as the authenticity of the projects, so you should have a more positive view of them investing in them as well as a good and effective investment.
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
July 01, 2018, 04:02:31 AM
I see a lot of advice given, but I can give advice on how to weed out 90% of not interesting ICO. Have to look for the ICO, which are held at a third party blockchain. Not on Ethereum. Or on its own, or on the basis of other popular, for example Waves/Komodo / Nem and other
Activity: 112
July 01, 2018, 03:45:55 AM
In the meantime, you should not invest in the ICO, as almost all altcoin prices are falling sharply, the market is climbing steeply, investors are anxious to sell their altcoin to the market, if you invest ico now have to patiently hold them for a long time. Get new profits for you.
Activity: 392
July 01, 2018, 03:45:04 AM
ICO are all worth because of the profits they gave to you and also it is the starters but keep in mind that there is a lot of ICO scam there as well so make sure you do your research to avoid those scams
Activity: 294
July 01, 2018, 03:42:11 AM
Good day fellow investors,

I have some spare eth and btcs and I am searching for an alternative way to invest, is ICO really worth it? and if it is, I heard there are scams, what can you recommend I should do?

Regards.

When we say investing, the risk is always there and if you want to go into it you just make sure that the ico is having strong structure and adapt all new thing that make high standard investor attract to such project.
Activity: 91
July 01, 2018, 03:27:53 AM
Hey, you're right about the scammers. There are many. that's why you need someone to listen to. Balina, for example, tells a lot about ICO.
Activity: 476
July 01, 2018, 03:10:23 AM
investing is related to the person himself. Investigations should be made at the point of investment. Investors think that the market is in bad condition these days. Everybody gets lots of money.
Indeed for that you have to invest in ICO. Not only ICO but ICO is good. These projects give you the opportunity to get good results from potentially good projects. However you should be with your research to ensure that you do not fall.
Activity: 87
July 01, 2018, 03:07:41 AM
In the beginning you need to choose a good project, if you find a project that is trustworthy, you will get a good profit.
Activity: 462
Merit: 42
July 01, 2018, 03:01:37 AM
investing is related to the person himself. Investigations should be made at the point of investment. Investors think that the market is in bad condition these days. Everybody gets lots of money.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
July 01, 2018, 02:52:28 AM
yes of course you should invest in ico by buying and being an ICO participant so you can grow the assets you have but if you are afraid then you may not to invest in ico.
Activity: 49
July 01, 2018, 02:49:12 AM
Not all ICO projects are scam, there are still genuine projects around. However, you have to research well before investing. The ROI will take longer time to achieve since it is a new project, hence you must be prepared to hold for a longer period.
Activity: 585
June 30, 2018, 09:33:31 AM
I think I should invest in an ICO project. Anyone can set up an ICO project and make token sales through a variety of platforms, of which the most prominent now is Ethereum. The costs associated with ICO promotion and contribution payments are much lower than for many other projects.
Pages:
Jump to: