Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in an ICO? - page 5. (Read 2808 times)

Activity: 934
Merit: 19
September 20, 2018, 01:05:30 PM
I would not invest in ICO. After entering the exchange, the price of the token will certainly fall, because it starts to sell after the bounty and if you really want to have this token, wait for the exit to the exchange, there buy two or even three times cheaper.
Activity: 385
Merit: 100
September 20, 2018, 01:03:04 PM
Yes, don't invest in ICO. You need to analyse it. If you can't do that I can recomend to visit icodrops(it's a website with honest ratings). But sa for me it's better to buy tokens on exchange.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
September 20, 2018, 11:59:48 AM
The ICO is still believed to be one way to get maximum profit, but "smart investment" needs to be reviewed before deciding whether this step is right or not. I heard a statement from my friend several times saying that he got X3 to X4 profit from what he invested. Moreover, the current market conditions are unstable so that some projects have decreased prices from the ICO rate when launching in exchange.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 20, 2018, 11:44:17 AM
investing in an ICO is the best one but you have to make sure that the ICO must be great
bcs there are many shitICO around, do ur own research
Activity: 462
September 20, 2018, 11:34:55 AM
ICO investment is still one of the most profitable in cryptocurrency. However there are many uncertainty and if care is not taking you can end up with putting money on a project that turn out to be scam! Investing your time and effort in research is more important than putting your fund in projects. You must do your due diligence before investing!
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
September 20, 2018, 11:23:31 AM
Despite the fact that there are lots of scammed ICO this days, it does not dispute the fact that there are no genuine ones. The Initial coin offering gives investors the opportunity to become an early bird. Due to the challenges faced with cryptocurrency and the current state of the market, it is actually not advisable to invest in an ICO at the moment.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
September 20, 2018, 11:17:28 AM
From 2018 until now,almost all icos are lose moeny,serious than main coins,so better hold ETH and BTC now until the bull market begin.

As long as we can choose a good and promising ICO, then invest ICO is more profitable than hold ethereum or bitcoin, rest assured that there are still many devs. who are serious about their projects so they can get big profits.
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
September 20, 2018, 11:11:25 AM
ICOs in the beginnig of 2018 were valued on the huge prices of BTC (more than 10k) and ETH (more than 1k) so the ICOs were expensive. Ico pirices based on current condition might be smaller and give profit in the future - but of course it depends on what do you invest in.
Activity: 392
September 20, 2018, 11:08:48 AM
as different aspects to put on displace within the initial terms of inauguration that investors to manage with use as details and concrete with modification of message and the contains as appealing tasks on anchoring on moderating the business intelligence on drawing with the internet service of news provider as the field of ceypto finance gives with reference on working with personal priors on selection.

Why not? Investing in ICO's are great investment too, we just need to make sure of the ICO that we are putting our investment making sure that it is worth to invest so that we will not waste our time, effort money with it.
Activity: 1022
September 20, 2018, 10:28:14 AM
as different aspects to put on displace within the initial terms of inauguration that investors to manage with use as details and concrete with modification of message and the contains as appealing tasks on anchoring on moderating the business intelligence on drawing with the internet service of news provider as the field of ceypto finance gives with reference on working with personal priors on selection.

Activity: 364
September 20, 2018, 10:15:52 AM
Its totally depends on you how much learned and how much experience you have. Before invest on ICO you have to research about ICO because there are lot of scammers. To get rid of these scammers you have to research. Investment in an ICO is always risky. Because you never know the future of the project. If you are interested in a project  read white paper.

See the team member Make sure that their team member expert on cryptocurrency. Checking the team member background. Browsing to find information about the opinions of people about ICO you want to invest.
If many people give a positive impression then the ICO is good another this check out that their goal and vision. The goal should be achievable and not only be put in imagination. Check if the team has the capabilities of doing that project by checking background. Check other aspects so that you will not get scammed.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004
September 20, 2018, 01:35:51 AM
From 2018 until now,almost all icos are lose moeny,serious than main coins,so better hold ETH and BTC now until the bull market begin.
Activity: 453
Merit: 101
RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE
September 20, 2018, 01:15:12 AM
You can invest in an ICO if that is your wish just but with cautiousness. This period of Dip is even better for you. My only impact of advising you is to watch closely what members of the forum are saying in their response to the Ann thread of the one chosen by you for research before taking your final decision.
Activity: 150
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 01:09:34 AM
Investment in ico is also good, ico is not so bad for investment there are many benefits we can get in the investment, but indeed we have to be careful in choosing the ico project, that's where we need it because that's where our profits start.
Activity: 336
September 20, 2018, 01:06:23 AM
Last year when the bull run was, you could invest blind in any shit initial coin offering without even knowing what they want to do, and you make a lot of profit. Now since the bearmarket, everybody is afraid to invest in initial coin offering. And now even when the projects are good, they have problem to reach their softcap. Nobody can say you if you should invest or not, you have to know it by yourself.
Activity: 938
September 20, 2018, 01:03:06 AM
Investing in ICO is also a good option because of some bonuses where in you can gain profit easily and also the f the project is so promising that will most investor most likely to invest and pump the price.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
September 20, 2018, 01:00:24 AM
Before investing money, make sure that you know what you were investing at. If there is a bit of a doubt on the ICO, don't proceed with the investment until you are 100% convinced that the ICO was legit. Check the community if they are accommodating to clients. A slight rudeness might define their professionalism. Also, check the CEO if they are active, if they are hands on the campaign, most likely its a legit campaign.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
September 20, 2018, 12:58:42 AM
Good day fellow investors,

I have some spare eth and btcs and I am searching for an alternative way to invest, is ICO really worth it? and if it is, I heard there are scams, what can you recommend I should do?

Regards.
if you can find and get a good and profitable ICO why don't you follow it now it's very difficult to get an ICO that we can trust and get rewards that are commensurate with what we have done and followed
Activity: 406
September 20, 2018, 12:55:51 AM
For more than half of the year where crypto market where still bearish it is not advisable to invest in crypto in my own opinion base on my experienced there are lot of ico with in this year and last quarter of 2017 which became successful and able to raised the target hardcap but when it became listed in exchange it's price was being affected by bearish market which drop even more than 80%. So for me better to invest in some stable coins than to invest in an ico.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
September 20, 2018, 12:47:24 AM
ICO is one of the very very risky investment in the world of cryptocurrency, you should research by your own and keep studying about crypto. And YES  , you  can invest in ICO but you need to research carefully because most of ICO nowadays are SCAM.
Pages:
Jump to: