Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in an ICO? - page 13. (Read 2808 times)

Activity: 585
Merit: 250
June 13, 2018, 10:11:57 AM
Yes, you can invest in an ico after you ave done a proper research about it and know what it is all about. Though there are some scam projects but it is always good to do a proper research and ach questions if need be about a project before you invest in it.
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 10:09:03 AM
If you want to have some profits here, then yes, you should! Otherwise, the only thing you can do here is bounties and airdrops, which are not too good.
Activity: 278
June 13, 2018, 09:44:57 AM
Good day fellow investors,

I have some spare eth and btcs and I am searching for an alternative way to invest, is ICO really worth it? and if it is, I heard there are scams, what can you recommend I should do?

Regards.
Well, yeah there are some ICO now a days that are scam but if you've just make some research or investigation in it for sure you will not be scammed like most of the investors they are actually worth it ICO are the most profitable investment in these days.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 09:16:06 AM
Why not?! After all ICOs are meant to be taken advantage of. I know its kind of risky but then sometimes its worth a try! I can suggest you a good ICO project that has just begun. The name of the project is DAKUCE! Dakuce is a crypto-exchange startup striving to achieve exceptional results through the involvement of the customers. The project seems to not just live up to the customer expectations but surpasses them. After studying the white paper, and the exchange prototype, I can tell that Dakuce is a feature-rich exchange. It has all best features of top exchanges and some additional advanced options.
The ICO is now LIVE and ends on 12th of july 2018! Do research and take your decision wisely! You can also checkout their official website https://dakuce.com/
Activity: 110
June 13, 2018, 08:43:49 AM
ICOs are inspired by standard initial public offering, although in habit they are very different. The simplest way to understand an ICO is that it abide of crowdfunding on top of a blockchain. Investors buy tokens which are typically meant to be an essential part of the application that the startup wants to build.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 06:27:53 AM
I would prefer investing in altcoins over ICOs. This is because usually altcoins have already proven their worth so there is a higher chance of being successful. ICOs may just be starting but they can prove their worth later and soon can be profitable.
Activity: 71
June 13, 2018, 06:21:34 AM
I suggest to make some research first to prevent joining scam or fake ICO because most project nowadays is copy paste from legit project which is turn to ponzi after thi initial coin offering, so much better to seek some information first. Which is you can obtain more information about the project, such their social media sites and etc, where more people or investors sharing their experiences about the project.
Activity: 70
June 13, 2018, 06:14:43 AM
You need to choose ICO yourself, do not listen to anyone, do a full analysis, reinforce the team, study the project with fullness and if you think that the idea is very good. In conclusion, the selection process became more rigorous, so the purpose of the project and team can be considered as the basis for choosing a good ICO.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
June 13, 2018, 05:18:21 AM
ICO is a good choice if you know if a certain is a scam or not. If you can figure it out- the whole cryptocurrency world is yours right now. 
Many of the ICOs I saw on the floor were really down on ico so I did not care about them, could hold on to good for us but the time was too long for us to be discouraged.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
June 13, 2018, 04:50:13 AM
Firstly, I do not understand what people mean when they say that they have spare eth, do you have eth to burn, that is like putting money into fire mate. Anyway, 2018 has not been very kind to ICO's, I suggest that you study the previous ICO returns and their performance after they got released on exchanges before burning your money.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
June 13, 2018, 04:44:30 AM
Planning to invest in ICOs is a very good decision but there are certain things that you have to note about ICOs to ascertain its authenticity before you go ahead and invest. First of all read the entire whitepaper and get to know more about the project and what they wish to do by looking at its vision, mission, the identified problem and the proposed solution. You must also consider the feasibility of the project whether it will be achievable. Again, you must also consider the team members who are behind the project and know whether with their fields of specialty they can actually see to the success of the project. Not forgetting to check whether the team members are not being faked about the project. some projects would present high profile team members who are not even aware that their profiles are being used as team members of a project.
Currently the two top ICOs that i would recommend you join and invest massively into is Kimera Systems and WEMARK. I wish you all the best in your investment plans.
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co
June 13, 2018, 04:42:06 AM
ICO is a good choice if you know if a certain is a scam or not. If you can figure it out- the whole cryptocurrency world is yours right now. 
Activity: 140
June 13, 2018, 04:34:03 AM
hey i think you should check the announcement page for news and other good sites for getting good info on new ico's but before investing make sure you read the whitepapers and know about the team before investing
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
June 13, 2018, 04:08:04 AM
Good day fellow investors,

I have some spare eth and btcs and I am searching for an alternative way to invest, is ICO really worth it? and if it is, I heard there are scams, what can you recommend I should do?

Regards.

You should select project carefully, investment might be good, some projects are really promising, but it is some kind of lottery, so some research is needed before investment.

You should look through rating platforms, for the first step, for example - www.icoguide.com, I am often looking at their rates and they seems to be trustworthy.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
June 13, 2018, 03:47:50 AM
very risky to invest in ico especially ico that scam spreads so be careful with ico as not all ico are legit better check your ico cohesion so you can not scam and enjoy your you can ask questions from ico experts to ask your ico agent for not being threatened
Activity: 238
June 13, 2018, 03:37:21 AM
Yes sir you must invest in iCo because many ico are providing  good return and with good product
I agree that they have a good bonus system when buying tokens at the ICO stage. But if I had money in the form of Ethereum, I would have kept the Ethereum.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
June 13, 2018, 03:31:42 AM
Not each ICOs are goldbrick as meditated alongside at hand person. You dress in ICOs and create some attainment in budgeted.
Activity: 202
June 12, 2018, 03:50:21 PM
ofcourse yes. crypto world it is a great opportunity for earning money. you should use it
Activity: 196
June 12, 2018, 02:30:24 PM
ICO's handled by Amazix are the best I could recommend, because they've made most of their projects successful just like shivom, bancor, havven, bankex and many more.
Activity: 490
June 12, 2018, 02:21:01 PM
Investing in ICO is your contribution to the development of the crypto currency and, accordingly, to the development of your deposit, it seems to me that you need to invest despite the fact that the market is currently experiencing instability, or rather, a very stable decline, but this is a temporary effect.
Pages:
Jump to: