Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in BITCOIN ???? - page 15. (Read 1880 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
January 27, 2018, 11:32:47 AM
I still believe bitcoin will rise even higher, and there is no doubt to keep investing in bitcoin but we also have to be smart to read opportunity opportunities in investing.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
January 27, 2018, 11:18:41 AM
Yes, because investing in bitcoin is one of the most profitable investment methods. Why ? Because I already feel it myself and until now I still continue to invest in bitcoin especially for long-term investment.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
January 27, 2018, 11:18:29 AM
Should I invest in BITCOIN Huh?
The writer himself or other experts can not predict the future, predict the objective story should choose the short-term investment, long-term, medium term or even investment is in you. You have to anticipate the market trends as well as the risks we have made and decide for yourself. Bitcoin has had impressive growth over the past seven years, but things are still changing, or rising or falling. The only advice from CoinAZ.Net is not to be too risky, do not put eggs in the same basket and do not need stigma, run away the opportunity.
 Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC

Invest in your own risk.  Those who take risk earn a good profit.  Just invest what you can afford to lose.  That is the principle in investing.  Hopefully bitcoin proce would goes up again.  Everything os fine as long as you monitor it.
Activity: 434
January 27, 2018, 11:16:11 AM
I think Bitcoin is one of the ideal means of investing for the future, in addition to promising bright prospecs in the future bitcoin can also be passed on to the next generation.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
January 27, 2018, 10:55:56 AM
I think bitcoin should be invested.
There is much good news about bitcoin.
More and more people know about bitcoin.
And invest in bitcoin.
This is good for bitcoin.
Activity: 167
January 27, 2018, 10:54:47 AM
Investment in bitcoin is certainly a wise decision.price increasing of the coin is beyond imagination. Since supply of the country is limited and the demand is increasing day by day price of bitcoin will go to the peak very soon.Thus investment in bitcoin can generate a handsome profit within a very short time.
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
January 27, 2018, 10:44:44 AM
Shoud you invest in bitcoin ? it is reflect back to you again.
If you have a faith in bitcoin and believe the bitcoin's future is bright as day,
You can invest without regret in your heart.
But if you doubt bitcoin, you can invest in something else like altcoin.
Activity: 4
January 27, 2018, 10:42:13 AM
Ofcourse.According to me if you invest in Bitcoin,in future you will get profit .Bitcoin is a source of eraning good profit because its demand is growing day by day.And its value aslo increasing day by day.It is true that the price of this cryptocurrency fluctuates ,though in a long term investment it will be  profitable for you
Activity: 728
Merit: 63
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
January 27, 2018, 10:34:05 AM
I think I should invest in BTC..BTC is a digital crypto-currency.At any time,we will have to go ahead with the possibility of facing problems.A few year's statistics show that many people have benefited from this investment by BTC.So,I shouldn't wait any longer to invest in BTC.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
January 27, 2018, 10:09:20 AM
If you studied and analyzed the blockchain and the bitcoin already, then it’s all up to you if you should invest or not. If you analyze the charts of bitcoin in the past and nowadays, and studied the fluctuations, then you can make a right decisions if you should invest or not. Investing in bitcoin is risky but you should have faith and trust of this currency.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
January 27, 2018, 10:04:56 AM
of course you should invest in Bitcoin now.
see the price is still cheap when compared with the price of Bitcoin a few months ago.
Let's take a look at the surprises Bitcoin will make in 2018.
Activity: 98
Merit: 5
January 27, 2018, 10:04:24 AM
I think you should invest in bitcoin now.
Now bitcoin is developing very well.
More and more people are getting involved.
In the future, bitcoin will become mainstream.
Activity: 206
January 27, 2018, 09:58:19 AM
The first time I knew Bitcoin from a friend, at the time I did not believe that bitcoin could produce even a very large amount, until I was very interested to know bitcoin even further and go Invest in bitcoin.
seen from the Bitcoin chart every year is always increasing and I am sure that Bitcoin is a profitable investment place, because we ourselves should be smart to analyze the market, and you must understand that any investment must have risks, therefore if you do not mentally ready at thought first.
Activity: 308
January 27, 2018, 09:50:29 AM
yes this the right time for bitcoin investment,  the price of bitcoin is in deep. so buy as much as bitcoin you afford.
Activity: 881
Merit: 500
CyberTrade
January 27, 2018, 09:39:25 AM
The writer himself or other experts can not predict the future, predict the objective story should choose the short-term investment, long-term, medium term or even investment is in you. You have to anticipate the market trends as well as the risks we have made and decide for yourself. Bitcoin has had impressive growth over the past seven years, but things are still changing, or rising or falling. The only advice from CoinAZ.Net is not to be too risky, do not put eggs in the same basket and do not need stigma, run away the opportunity.
 Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC
And what do you want? Make a poll out of this post? You can see on the schedule how many people sell for 10 000 dollars and for the same amount people buy bitcoin for 10 000 dollars. 50/50, here's your stats. And if you want to hear the opinion of some expert, then there are not any. Trust yourself.
Yes, we should invest in Bitcoin because Investing in Bitcoin in the hope of taking advantage of future price increases is as simple as buying Bitcoin on an online exchange. Bitcoin transactions are subject to few regulatory oversights, which makes transactions fast and headache-free.
Yes definitely you should invest in bitcoin.It is the leading cryptocurrency now and is still rising.No other altcoin has the potential to overtake bitcoin.Bitcoin is the easiest way to earn money and that too in a short duration.Its users are increasing day by day and more and more people want to invest in bitcoin as the profit margin is very huge.It multiplies your money im a short duration.
Activity: 140
January 27, 2018, 09:31:12 AM
 Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC
And what do you want? Make a poll out of this post? You can see on the schedule how many people sell for 10 000 dollars and for the same amount people buy bitcoin for 10 000 dollars. 50/50, here's your stats. And if you want to hear the opinion of some expert, then there are not any. Trust yourself.
Yes, we should invest in Bitcoin because Investing in Bitcoin in the hope of taking advantage of future price increases is as simple as buying Bitcoin on an online exchange. Bitcoin transactions are subject to few regulatory oversights, which makes transactions fast and headache-free.
Activity: 34
January 27, 2018, 08:33:42 AM
Bitcoin is unstable.
Its price has changed a lot.
If you want to invest in bitcoin.
You need to think about it.
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
January 27, 2018, 08:30:27 AM
 Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC

By investing, you need to pay your risk because all things in the world of investing are not sure only if there has a contract that are surely you can claim some profit.  How can you win at lotto if you didn't get some ticket? it is example of investing by bitcoin because the outcome cannot out if you don't come/ You wasn't know the answer when you didn't try. If you based to other experience, it is not work because they didn't know the future yet.
Activity: 600
Merit: 256
January 27, 2018, 08:17:11 AM
It is up to you to make the decision. Never listen to someone else's advice, when you are dealing with your hard earned money. No one knows what will happen to the prices in 2018. It can go up, or it can go down. Take the risk, only if you can afford it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
January 27, 2018, 08:14:29 AM
I think you should try investing in bitcoins and have some patience. The biggest  problem for you might be panic selling. If you have a little patience and don't panic, you can get alot of profit from your invested money.
If you are so scared with investing in bitcoins, I would suggest you to first try and invest the extra money you have, which you can afford to risk.
Pages:
Jump to: