Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in BITCOIN ???? - page 12. (Read 1908 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs
February 07, 2018, 02:37:38 PM
Everything about money is a risk to take and you wouldn't know something unless you discover it yourself so i personally think it is a good thing to invest in bitcoin because it has many benefits. It has a good return of investment. It is not only knowledgeable but also profitable
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
February 07, 2018, 02:22:07 PM
For me i think it is the time to buy some altcoins or bitcoin because the value of the coins now are so low, And you buy now and hold until the coins you hold will increase the value in that way you can get some enough profits. I have some coins i did not trade them because the market now it looks bloody.
This is great thinking and not all people use to think like this so I must appreciate you, you are 100% right that it is the time to buy bitcoin because price of bitcoin is low as we should take the advantage of bitcoin low price.  It is perfect time to invest in bitcoin and then hold the bitcoin for long time because it is going to increase more and more in price, people use to wait for the perfect time for bitcoin shopping but according to me right now is the best time.
Activity: 217
Merit: 22
February 06, 2018, 09:38:48 AM
Never listen to other people's advice and try to understand the blockchain and bitcoin.
If you think it's a low price right now, buy it, and if you think there's still a bubble, stay on the sidelines, and no one can take responsibility for your investments.
All bitcoin investors used to be a beginner like you, and I hope you can get the hang of it, because it's more helpful for you.

It's not bad to give him/her advice he can take it on his considerations. Everything about bitcoin is risky knowing it's price is unpredictable and unstable but the best way when to invest is to trust yourself whether you should or not. It all takes patience.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
February 06, 2018, 09:00:52 AM
For me i think it is the time to buy some altcoins or bitcoin because the value of the coins now are so low, And you buy now and hold until the coins you hold will increase the value in that way you can get some enough profits. I have some coins i did not trade them because the market now it looks bloody.
Activity: 364
Merit: 130
February 06, 2018, 08:47:10 AM
Should I invest in BITCOIN Huh?
The writer himself or other experts can not predict the future, predict the objective story should choose the short-term investment, long-term, medium term or even investment is in you. You have to anticipate the market trends as well as the risks we have made and decide for yourself. Bitcoin has had impressive growth over the past seven years, but things are still changing, or rising or falling. The only advice from CoinAZ.Net is not to be too risky, do not put eggs in the same basket and do not need stigma, run away the opportunity.
 Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC

everyone who believes in this technology keeps vying for positions since bitcoin falls below $ 10k, and is currently at $ 6.4k. No one can imagine that bitcoin will return to this point after experiencing a fantastic spike by the end of 2017. Last year consecutive increases occurred in 5 weeks, and the chances of the correction will take almost the same or even more. This is a great opportunity, stop asking and start opening positions.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
February 06, 2018, 08:33:09 AM
wait till it reallys bottoms out or youre just wasting money.   the whales letting it crash to 50 then buiolding back up to 20k   and so forth  just goota make sure you get on at rock bottom not 6k
Activity: 203
February 06, 2018, 08:31:07 AM
Yes you should invest in bitcoin, but only if you have extra money in you. If you don't, then work hard to earn crypto currencies then exchange it to bitcoin. That way, you will gain experience and profit without losing anything.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251
February 06, 2018, 08:25:59 AM
Hi,

You will get no insurance. You will get many advice on this thread but nothing certain.

I guess that you already have your own viewpoint on the matter. Asking for advice is good, but remember that actually nobody knows. In this forum, you can either find people saying that bitcoin is dead and you should sell everything you own and others who will tell you that now is the perfect timing to buy!

So if you want to make up your mind, I guess that you only have to clarify some questions with yourself:
1 - Are you willing to invest over the long term? (Prices won't necessarily rise up next month)
2 - Are you able to "lose" the money you invest? (Either for few months or forever, be ready to lose, because that is highly probable)
3 - Do you think that bitcoin will make you a millionnaire? (if so, sorry but it is not true anymore)

Once you have answered those questions, you can make a reasonable decision! Wink
Activity: 84
February 06, 2018, 05:40:04 AM
Yes invest of course, it is very profitable! I've really earned it. And I continue
Activity: 518
February 03, 2018, 02:39:17 AM
Yes you should invest in bitcoin don't hesitate yourself. Bitcoin is the future and a good investment if you trying to keep your savings try bitcoin. I guarantee you 100% sure profit!

Right, it is the right time to invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin is so much secure and world best currency. The future value of bitcoin is so high. The price of bitcoin is increasingly. If you invest in Bitcoin you must get profit.

But under the condition of investing free money. Sell all property and buy bitcoin - wrong act
Activity: 268
January 30, 2018, 11:20:09 PM
You are overcomplicating yourself, so I'll simplify it for you: Invest in your own risk. No amount of experts can guarantee you of instant profit, you just need to rely on experience and take a little risk to get the feel of everything. Also be aware of the news about bitcoin or any cryptocurrency, and with it it's up to your judgment.

Try investing on other strong cryptocurrencies as well, if you feel unsure about investing with just one.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
January 30, 2018, 11:17:18 PM
I think me investing in bitcoin should be based on my personal conviction about the bitcoin network not on any other person analysis or opinion about bitcoin, I know is not wise to put your eggs in one basket but at the same is good to invest what can make you a good profit after all life it self is a risk. Since bitcoin is highly volatile in nature it is very hard to predict it future so the best is to take the bull by the horn and make the profit in time to come.
Activity: 94
Merit: 12
January 30, 2018, 11:08:43 PM
I will invest bitcoin, because friends who have been around for more than two years, their profits are particularly impressive.
Activity: 952
Merit: 17
raskul
January 30, 2018, 05:12:04 PM
I enjoy days like today... and being off work. snapped up some more at low prices.
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
January 30, 2018, 05:08:15 PM
This is a very good investment. I do not have capital now because I would do the same. I am waiting for payment for participation in campaigns and also for the BTC.
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
January 30, 2018, 02:29:38 PM
I think you will not be wrong if you invest long-term in Bitcoin.
In the past weeks, the market has been constantly red and now is the time to invest in BTC
as I think it will be at the end of the year between 20K and 25K.
BTC Good luck from me BTC
Activity: 319
Merit: 11
January 30, 2018, 02:25:32 PM

Why not? Bitcoin is indeed risky investment, but what's the difference?. Price prediction is helpful but all of these is just mind conditioning I think. For you to become a good trader you must watch the graph and analyze every day in order to better decide whether it is good to buy or not. The Coinaz advice is essential, its true that, diversifying portfolio is better than investing all your time in a single investment or coin, just to add advice; use graphical and technical indicators, these indicators can help you cut further losses and help you to earn more.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
January 30, 2018, 02:23:12 PM
Bitcoin is going to pass $20k so this might be the last good time to buy  Cool hell yeah i'm already done invest in BTC  Grin
You did really well because bitcoin has good abilities to grow and to give you best in life. Demand and price of bitcoin is increasing more and more so you really saved your future by investing in bitcoin. Growth and power of bitcoin is all about investing today and then hold with patience so if you have patience you can obtain huge benefit from bitcoin so yeah you should invest more and more.
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
Crypto sz.
January 30, 2018, 02:19:47 PM

It's actually a personal decision but there are couple of things that can help make or influence that decision,most importantly is the need to make proper findings and enlightenment of Bitcoin and also to go steadily and not see it as a quick money making venture.

Roll Eyes
Activity: 57
Merit: 2
January 30, 2018, 02:18:59 PM
It's actually a personal decision but there are couple of things that can help make or influence that decision,most importantly is the need to make proper findings and enlightenment of Bitcoin and also to go steadily and not see it as a quick money making venture.
Pages:
Jump to: