Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in BITCOIN ???? - page 14. (Read 1880 times)

Activity: 867
Merit: 522
January 27, 2018, 10:09:56 PM
Should I invest in BITCOIN Huh?
The writer himself or other experts can not predict the future, predict the objective story should choose the short-term investment, long-term, medium term or even investment is in you. You have to anticipate the market trends as well as the risks we have made and decide for yourself. Bitcoin has had impressive growth over the past seven years, but things are still changing, or rising or falling. The only advice from CoinAZ.Net is not to be too risky, do not put eggs in the same basket and do not need stigma, run away the opportunity.
 Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC
I will invest in bitcoin. I can earn money from bitcoin. There are many reasons to invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin has a lot of advantages. it is convenient in the transaction. Every bitcoin transaction can be done and completed without any personal information. Transaction information is displayed but your identity is completely confidential. The last thing is that it can not be faked
Activity: 627
Merit: 14
Crypto Article Sharer!!!
January 27, 2018, 10:06:11 PM
Yes,I should invest in Bitcoin.Its price is so high.It is one kind of profitable business. If you want to earn by investment, Bitcoin is the smart choice for this. Now its price is dump but soon its price will pump with a revolutionary change.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
January 27, 2018, 10:03:49 PM
The writer himself or other experts can not predict the future, predict the objective story should choose the short-term investment, long-term, medium term or even investment is in you. You have to anticipate the market trends as well as the risks we have made and decide for yourself. Bitcoin has had impressive growth over the past seven years, but things are still changing, or rising or falling. The only advice from CoinAZ.Net is not to be too risky, do not put eggs in the same basket and do not need stigma, run away the opportunity.
 Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC
The number of Bitcoins in the world is limited (only 21 million Bitcon), but the demand for it is increasingly common. This is one of the reasons you should invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin is very hard to fall. It can be said that bitcoin was born as a revolution in electronic payment when its advantages were enormous.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
January 27, 2018, 10:00:27 PM
 Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC
I think we should invest in bitcoin. You need to know bitcoin if you want to invest in it. The best way is to listen to advice from others. I'm a newbie, I'm trying to learn experience to make money from bitcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
January 27, 2018, 09:58:06 PM
If I choose to invest in a particular project, I will choose to invest in bitcoin, because I see the current bitcoin is a special market potential to generate high profit. And I see ETH is currently growing fast so I will invest in it.
Activity: 196
January 27, 2018, 09:57:05 PM
 Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC
And what do you want? Make a poll out of this post? You can see on the schedule how many people sell for 10 000 dollars and for the same amount people buy bitcoin for 10 000 dollars. 50/50, here's your stats. And if you want to hear the opinion of some expert, then there are not any. Trust yourself.

Good point to trust ourselve before do anything include invest in bitcoin or not.
But sometime newbie needs any suggestion and direction on why they should invest in bitcoin.
In my opinion, just simple, i should invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is the best new technology which gives me big chance to change my life based on financial.
Activity: 154
Merit: 111
January 27, 2018, 09:46:21 PM
Placing your money to an investment is risky because you would not know if you will gain or lose but sometimes you must take the risk for you to become successful. But just invest the amount that you can afford to lose. But it is up to you if you should invest because it is your money but for me I believe that investing to bitcoin will give you profit since bitcoin price will still increase.
Activity: 382
Merit: 109
January 27, 2018, 01:36:55 PM
You may have a doubt to inverse all the eggs in same basket.But , it's the best option only you had choose the bitcoin.If you have a idea to inverse in altcoin alone means,you have to split the eggs.If you want profit,inverse in bitcoin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
January 27, 2018, 01:34:43 PM
Its a good thing in this time... because Bitcoin is looking like its here to stay. so if u are doubting, think twice. Just meet the right people to put u through if you are unsure.

But if you should ask me... I would say, Invest in Bitcoin
Activity: 43
January 27, 2018, 01:31:22 PM
You need to know more about the Bitcoin market condition.This can then choose the right investments. You need to know more about Bitcoin.This leads to a very high loss.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
January 27, 2018, 01:22:22 PM
I think i should invest in bitcoin cause i already trust it even if i was just a newbie. Because i have this friend who earned big and now has big amount of savings because of investing in bitcoin.
You should invest in bitcoin because it will help you to gain huge amount of money and most people are now investing in bitcoin because they already see the great potential of bitcoin. Lastly, investing in bitcoin is an opportunity to have better life and future.
Bitcoin has helped many people financially. If someone wants to make good profits in a short span of time, bitcoin is the right choice. People say rather the cryptocurrency experts are of the opinion that bitcoin is the future of money and it would be soaring a lot this year. I agree with their statement. It has been able to survive this long and possesses a bright future also. My sincere advice would be the same as yours.
Activity: 237
January 27, 2018, 12:55:04 PM
Yes you should for me risking money in bitcoin is worth it unlike risking in networking or other ponzy scam that you might encounter through your days. Atlease in bitcoin their is a high chance that your money get in profit and someday it will give to you the wellness that you need.
Activity: 672
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 27, 2018, 12:53:11 PM
Of course because to be frank all of the thing you see right now are going digital, look back to the email scenario. all of the people use to laugh at it, but as of today look at the snail mail today?. Same thing with the cryptocurrency, now people are laughing at it but when the time comes for sure it will dominate the whole world for sure. Look at it's price from cents to thousands? Do i need to say a word for it?. For sure it is worth it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
January 27, 2018, 11:51:22 AM
Investing in bitcoin is too risky. You can lose or increase your income. Yes, we can not predict bitcoin but we can do so not to lose. Learn how bitcoin runs before you decide to invest it. But you can still decide what you really want. Just study it how it flows if when will it drops or increases its value,  because when it's low, it's a great opportunity to buy a bitcoin but if it's high, you just hold it and wait it to increase its value to gain more profit.
brand new
Activity: 0
January 27, 2018, 11:44:27 AM
In 2027, the world will be a different place. But before you figure out whether you should invest or not, you should ask yourself why wouldn’t you want to invest in this new opportunity.

When an opportunity is presented in front of you - why would you ignore it? Very often we can’t see them as opportunities, and hind sight is always 20/20.

Even if I were to tell you about all the great stuff that’s going to happen. You’d probably ignore it. But as my mentor once said, “You’ll get two life time opportunities… miss one and you’re forgiven. But don’t miss the second one, as you’ll be regretting it for the rest of your life!”
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
January 27, 2018, 11:48:29 AM
Indeed, should we invest in bitcoin? Because for the future of my family Going forward if I no longer work or have retired from my job, maybe by investing in Bitcoin I can meet current and future needs Results from bitcoin I will invest in properties and deposits.
Activity: 4
January 27, 2018, 11:47:20 AM
Thanks alot it seems most of the members love using the bitcoin...
Activity: 476
Merit: 1
January 27, 2018, 11:42:09 AM
Bitcoin is in its boom era, similar to the galaxies big boom. The technology is expanding and real people are adopting it and using it to replace traditional financial management methods, as more people transfer their asset from traditional currency into cryptocurrency and this increases the market cap, which increases the value of each asset(coin).

Currently companies are being formed around Blockchain and this will propel innovation and allow for community development to be made, IPOs, and ICOs cover this.  The awesome thing is that there is almost limitless potential for innovation and development here.

Bitcoin will rise to 5,000 than 10,000 than 50,000 and 500,000 and throughout all of this new adopters will still invest in and adopt the technology because it’s unstoppable and a beast of an invention.

Beware: Bitcoin’s decentralization from governance makes it risky and raises many red flags for its community and leadership. Other cryptocurrencies are more stable, people like Gordon are inventing innovative crypto-technology software that give hope for stability.
Activity: 714
January 27, 2018, 11:41:03 AM
I think i should invest in bitcoin cause i already trust it even if i was just a newbie. Because i have this friend who earned big and now has big amount of savings because of investing in bitcoin.
You should invest in bitcoin because it will help you to gain huge amount of money and most people are now investing in bitcoin because they already see the great potential of bitcoin. Lastly, investing in bitcoin is an opportunity to have better life and future.
Activity: 4
January 27, 2018, 11:40:13 AM
My friends invest their time in Bitcoin..
Anyone who can give an idea regarding this.. Thank  you 😊
Pages:
Jump to: