Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in BITCOIN ???? - page 16. (Read 1880 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
January 27, 2018, 08:09:05 AM
Yes you should invest in bitcoin because in here you can earn money. Right now the bitcoin price is quite low so this is the right time to buy bitcoin. Wait until the price goes high and that is the time to sell out your incested bitcoin.
Activity: 67
January 27, 2018, 06:20:53 AM
Well if you want to make some good money then yeah , but do this at your own risk.
I'm not saying that investing in Bitcoin would bring lose to you but in my country officials say that crypto currencies are a risk .
I suggest you just buy some coins and hold them well and sell them at the right time when price hikes a bit.
Activity: 281
Merit: 100
January 27, 2018, 06:20:34 AM
Should I invest in BITCOIN Huh?
The writer himself or other experts can not predict the future, predict the objective story should choose the short-term investment, long-term, medium term or even investment is in you. You have to anticipate the market trends as well as the risks we have made and decide for yourself. Bitcoin has had impressive growth over the past seven years, but things are still changing, or rising or falling. The only advice from CoinAZ.Net is not to be too risky, do not put eggs in the same basket and do not need stigma, run away the opportunity.
 Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC
For me, invest now so you will not be disappointed someday. Like me, Before I dont believe to bitcoin and I didnt like what it is. So now, I am really sad that all my friends are starting to earn some money and I am not.
Activity: 160
January 27, 2018, 06:17:00 AM
Yes, we should invest btc, bcos btc price always uprise so we can get a big profit and can improve our financial
Activity: 322
January 27, 2018, 06:09:41 AM
The writer himself or other experts can not predict the future, predict the objective story should choose the short-term investment, long-term, medium term or even investment is in you. You have to anticipate the market trends as well as the risks we have made and decide for yourself. Bitcoin has had impressive growth over the past seven years, but things are still changing, or rising or falling. The only advice from CoinAZ.Net is not to be too risky, do not put eggs in the same basket and do not need stigma, run away the opportunity.
 Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC

You should invest now as before the bitcpins will rise again because bitcoins are falling almost half the price so just imagine that you can buy bitcpins in a much lower price in the market than it used to be in December. And dpnt be afraid if bitcoins are falling because it is an opportunity not a threat because bitcoins will rise up to $40k in the market before the year ends so you better have spme investment. But another advice is do not put all of your money in bitcoins but rather diversify it into other cryptocurrency.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
I am a professional Web Designer and Developer
January 27, 2018, 04:00:20 AM
Yes, this is the best time to invest in Bitcoin. Because at this time Bitcoin price is so low. Within some days of a couple week, Bitcoin price will increase again. And this time Bitcoin price will reach $25K. Bitcoin investment is always profitable. So you can invest in Bitcoin now without no fear. Wish you best of luck.
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
January 27, 2018, 03:57:11 AM
It is always better to analyse the bitcoin market properly before investing in it.
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
January 27, 2018, 03:04:45 AM
Many beginners are interested in investing because of the rapid rise of bitcoin prices,
But all that must see how many risks will be faced if investing in bitcoin, do not buy high haraga but sell cheaply.

As some people advice and result from their previous experiences  I think investing in  bitcoint looks promising.
However i need more time to explore and study before i completely engaged in any transaction on bitcoint world...
copper member
Activity: 131
Merit: 6
January 27, 2018, 03:35:12 AM
Of course you can invest in Bitcoin, but all you need to do is to gather more information about the movements of the coin-market Capitalization, whereas you can decide by yourself if it is the right time for you to invest it. As far as I observed it really crushing down, what I'm trying to imply is that the price really goes down, and for me, maybe this is the right time to invest it before its getting higher again.
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
January 27, 2018, 03:00:15 AM
Many beginners are interested in investing because of the rapid rise of bitcoin prices,
But all that must see how many risks will be faced if investing in bitcoin, do not buy high haraga but sell cheaply.

As some people advice and result from their previous experiences  I think investing in  bitcoint looks promising.
However i need more time to explore and study before i completely engaged in any transaction on bitcoint world...
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hello World!
January 27, 2018, 02:58:43 AM
A decentralized and market-driven approach to currency sounds very good since it has certain practical applications for the users. The advent of technology, faster and more convenient platforms that offers peer-to-peer network to carry out bitcoin exchanges, have quietly grown in popularity. I think you should invest in bitcoin since many people tried it, before and even today, and they gain a lot. Many rich people proved that through investment and trading, so if you had the chance why not? There's no harm in trying.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
January 27, 2018, 02:57:31 AM
 Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC

Always do your research when you are going to invest on something, and you will always have the decision if you think that investment has potential.
Activity: 420
January 27, 2018, 02:56:19 AM
 Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC

I think this is a good time to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin prices go down, and really do not put all your money because investing also has risks, it would be better if we minimize risk and I think long term investment will be more profitable
Activity: 165
January 27, 2018, 02:41:52 AM
I do not understand ... you are not allowed to dominate Bitcoin. do not want, do not. Or do you want to be persuaded?
Activity: 80
https://bwex.co/
January 27, 2018, 02:36:18 AM
I think you should not even think now to invest.

It's a very good time and even BTC price is too low at this time.

You should invest.
Activity: 80
https://bwex.co/
January 27, 2018, 02:33:33 AM
Yes, you should.

Even this is the best time to invest as Bitcoin price is too low.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
January 27, 2018, 02:32:09 AM
 Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC
I advise you to invest in Bitcoin. Here's an example: some people believed in 2009 that Bitcoin will grow, and now these people are millionaires. Therefore, even now it is better to believe in Bitcoin's growth. Wink
Activity: 378
January 27, 2018, 02:27:11 AM
 Huh Huh HuhBTCBTCBTC
Yes, you should invest in bitcoin, but you should know firstly when bitcoin price is raising up or down because you must analyse the market of bitcoin. So, if you know the regulations of bitcoin value, you will get its profit much.
Activity: 278
January 27, 2018, 02:22:32 AM
I think i should invest in bitcoin cause i already trust it even if i was just a newbie. Because i have this friend who earned big and now has big amount of savings because of investing in bitcoin.

I think the overwhelming majority of my friends who are still waiting to see me are not worried about whether it will appreciate or not. Appreciation is positive, but it is worried that the next moment it will become a bubble and no longer exists. As bitcoin becomes more popular, it has even gone deep into buying deals. It has only become a matter of time before the government is involved in the supervision of the government.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
January 27, 2018, 02:15:46 AM
invest in bitcoin for long term, why not? but the price is unpredictable but you should set the price that you want to sell your bitcoin like $15,000 or $20,000 target to sell. How about invest in some potential altcoins and yes do not put all eggs in one basket.
Pages:
Jump to: