Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest to Ripple? - page 14. (Read 5200 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 16
August 12, 2018, 09:41:09 AM
Ripple has a good markets cap and activity, despite others says that its a scam but when looking at the charts and markets they can be use for daily trading.

The best advantage of Ripple is very fast transactions, it really faster than Visa, but it is the centralized system, and basically, it is not crypto.
August 12, 2018, 09:39:49 AM
I think yes, but only on long time. I think in 1 year it will be cost so much more.

Sure, maybe in one year it will have cost more expensive than today, but maybe not. It is the highly speculative banker coin.
August 12, 2018, 09:38:35 AM
I never understand why people like Ripple, it is just a shitcoin, even without blockchain. Sure it price can increase, but I don't think so.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 09:37:24 AM
You like the investment, I see this coin is quite potential
Activity: 80
August 12, 2018, 09:36:08 AM
As indicated by Coindesk, Ripple is positioned fourth in the portion of the Bitcoin Virtual Bitcoin and Bitcoin administrations. As per Forrtune Magazine, the estimation of the swell has expanded by over 25% subsequent to declaring that it had raised $ 55 million. In this manner I think totally you ought to put resources into Ripple. Cool
Activity: 224
August 12, 2018, 09:35:25 AM
I don't think it's a bad idea if you want to invest in ripple, if you believe, buy ripple for investment, even though it's not as good as ethereum, but I'm sure this ripple has good potential for the future.
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
August 12, 2018, 09:29:39 AM
At the moment I would not advise investing in doubtful coins, in my opinion this is an unjustified risk! The market is extremely unstable and such coins are falling faster than bitcoin or ethereum. When growth begins, I would advise you to pay attention to these coins!

Ripple is one of the biggest scams in the history of the cryptocurrency. How can you advise to invest in it, even in a bull market !? I can only agree that this coin can be well traded, as it is quite liquid and is represented on a large number of exchanges. But investing in Ripple for a long-term is suicide.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 08:33:29 AM
Numerous who put resources into RIPL to start with or have gotten their airdrop have a colossal benefit. Be that as it may, now to discuss the genuine advantage isn't justified, despite any potential benefits. Right off the bat, it is a colossal one of the biggest capitalization volumes right now with boundless emanations. What's more, as should be obvious the quantity of coins increments, and the value drops. Focus better to ICO.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
August 12, 2018, 08:01:52 AM
At the moment I would not advise investing in doubtful coins, in my opinion this is an unjustified risk! The market is extremely unstable and such coins are falling faster than bitcoin or ethereum. When growth begins, I would advise you to pay attention to these coins!
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 05:13:39 AM
I have invested a lot of money in ripple. I invested some when it was $1 and now it is half. Still good bet for a new investor.

I know that many people are ready to invest in Ripple for several reasons - the simplicity of the operations with banks and its large market capitalizations. As for me, I am trying to stay away from centralized currencies.
Activity: 182
August 12, 2018, 03:08:40 AM
You can invest in ripple but it depend on the stocks value market price is higher than you are expected.wait the will cool down.
Activity: 24
August 12, 2018, 02:58:48 AM
I think you should invest in Ripples, although at present, their value is not high, in the future, their prices are expected to rise a lot more than you invested in there.
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
August 12, 2018, 01:23:07 AM
Some people advice ripple investment, because it`s kinda different from crypto, it`s centralized. It`s ripple`s feature.
Activity: 2
August 11, 2018, 05:29:47 AM

It makes sense to buy this coin, of course. I think we need to make a purchase of 5-6% of our total portfolio
Activity: 229
August 10, 2018, 03:07:01 AM
I think you can invest to Ripple because Ripple is designed to enable banks as well as individuals to transfer money anywhere around the world..The company of  Ripple
has a strong team and it will become more profitable...
Activity: 27
August 10, 2018, 03:02:28 AM
Yes it's true, this is a good thing to invest well. Because the Ripple Company Is One of the Profitable Businesses to Investors in This Industry and Your Investment Is In A Good and Safe Hand. Because this company is a trusted and reliable company in all business aspects.
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
August 10, 2018, 02:06:10 AM
Ripple is a shitcoin as they say, I've heard alot of negative comments about Ripple, they say ripple is a scam coin because it's centralized and majority of the holders are from banks. What do you think? Should I trust Ripple?

I think the best decision is from yourself. my advice, if there is a possibility in the future Ripple will grow well and deserve, in my opinion it is the best choice for you to invest. I think like that, friend.
Activity: 87
August 10, 2018, 01:56:51 AM
There are a lot of different altcoins on the market , in my opinion there are much better altcoins than Ripple . For example, Etherium or eos
copper member
Activity: 23
August 10, 2018, 01:45:58 AM
I don't think Ripple is back again because the market cap is too big right now.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 01:40:39 AM
After the ripple fell by 15% in one day, it became clear that this is not a reliable coin for investment. Now it's too risky to buy a cryptocurrency, the market has not even stabilized.
Pages:
Jump to: