Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest to Ripple? - page 20. (Read 5200 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 10:11:30 AM
Many people today are negative and wary of the Ripple project, people today are not trying to invest in Ripple, because the price for it today is very high in relation to the price that should generally be.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
August 01, 2018, 10:09:49 AM
 I would say that Ripple is not a bad investment. The potential reward looks amazing, but the potential risk is also very high. We are talking about a cryptocurrency after all.
Activity: 439
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 04:07:47 AM
Ripple  is missing all the interesting factors of a cryptocurrency like decentralization, permission less, ect.I think everyone should buy some bitcoin and learn about the BITCOIN tech before going in any alt. Bitcoin is the real technology, many alts nowadays are so far from that that I think they shouldn't even be listed on the same platforms.Since Ripple is not decentralized it is hackable and every penny the price goes up so does the size of the honeypot.
Like any other cryptocurrency, it is still volatile and nothing can really guarantee its stability. However,XRP is used by very major financial institutions which makes it way more stable. It will not just fade away, now that it is has such substantial stakeholders involved.
Activity: 274
July 31, 2018, 10:12:04 PM
Ripple  is missing all the interesting factors of a cryptocurrency like decentralization, permission less, ect.I think everyone should buy some bitcoin and learn about the BITCOIN tech before going in any alt. Bitcoin is the real technology, many alts nowadays are so far from that that I think they shouldn't even be listed on the same platforms.Since Ripple is not decentralized it is hackable and every penny the price goes up so does the size of the honeypot.
Activity: 434
July 31, 2018, 10:05:09 PM
This is my idea about Ripple. "Ripple has been set up to eventually disappear like a fiat currency over time." Not sure I follow this. All fiat currency around today is inflationary and Ripple designed XRP to be deflationary. There are transaction fees, the lowest being 0.00001XRP and yes some XRP is burned during each transaction. The burn rate however is nothing to be alarmed about, it would take thousands of years to burn through the XRP token supply so there will be no need to create more. XRP isn't a banks token, it's a token that they feel comfortable using. If bitcoin was as fast and cheap they could use that. Down the road when XRP is being used to move all sorts of assets currencies and securities between networks, banks won't be the only ones using it.
I didn't like banks for a while either until I figured out what about the monetary system I actually didn't like. Debt-based currency and fractional reserve lending. Take those two things away from banks and they become safe places to store your wealth and take out loans.
Activity: 31
July 31, 2018, 05:57:37 PM
Ripple - I do not trust him very much. ripple follow a centralized system, although it brings profit and still has the potential for growth, but I do not invest in a centralized project
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 05:56:53 PM
If you don't know just put a small amount of money into it
I belive in it but i will never put all money into it
Try yourself and get profit
Activity: 401
Merit: 250
July 31, 2018, 05:53:03 PM
I am holding until mass adoption happens or becomes clear that it won't or can't happen. If mass adoption happens I will sell when it looks like the price of XRP is levelling off. Whether that is next year or 15 years from now, it doesn't matter to me. I bought into Ripple hoping for a life-changing investment or a harsh lesson in investing, obviously I hope for the former.
Activity: 404
July 31, 2018, 05:52:37 PM
Here’s my plan. 50% of my XRP is untouchable until 2027 which is 10 years from the purchase date. I figure one of the most powerful tools of investing is time. I think our own greed, impatience and itchy sell fingers are the main reasons we loose out on big gains. Imagine if the bitcoin pizza guy had made 50% of his bitcoin untouchable for 10 years?

I plan to cash out the other half of my stack 10% at a time at $20 price intervals all the way to $200.

I’m not saying my plan is perfect but I think it’s important for each of us to have a definitive game plan that will keep us from doing something rash driven by emotion.
Activity: 688
Merit: 500
July 31, 2018, 05:52:07 PM
In my perfect view of xrp, it will be interchangeable with cash;everywhere.

I will never have to cash out.

But I will also invest in things that are physical just for that off chance of some apocalyptic crypto crash, gold/houses/land ect.

I suppose long term my xrp hodlings will just continually gain in value even while spending it.

Til then I'm just adding to my pile and hoarding it away.
Activity: 120
July 31, 2018, 08:11:13 AM
I believe, and am quite sure that this is a safe and guaranteed way to invest with a fast income.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
July 31, 2018, 07:53:07 AM
Ripple is a shitcoin as they say, I've heard alot of negative comments about Ripple, they say ripple is a scam coin because it's centralized and majority of the holders are from banks. What do you think? Should I trust Ripple?

That question is only answerable by yourself , if you think that ripple belongs to shitcoins then you should avoid it instantly for your own sake . Cryptocurrency is all about personal choices so opinions by others is just a guide or just follow your intuition.
Activity: 98
July 31, 2018, 07:46:52 AM
Invest in ripple is a good idea this is a nice coin and has done well, it has also gained investors so it is a healthy coin and from signs, it will do even well in the future so is good to take your position in this amazing coin
Activity: 534
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 31, 2018, 01:05:26 AM
So far, it's dangerous to invest in a ripple. With him continue to sue, since the ripple is a highly centralized structure. It is better to wait for a court decision
Activity: 532
Merit: 18
Bitcoin lover!
July 31, 2018, 01:03:59 AM
Ripple is a shitcoin as they say, I've heard alot of negative comments about Ripple, they say ripple is a scam coin because it's centralized and majority of the holders are from banks. What do you think? Should I trust Ripple?
Ripple is not a fraudulent coin. This is a coin that is quite necessary for the banking system, which brings great benefits in this sphere. Now this coin takes the third place in terms of capitalization and recently for some time bypassed it even ethereum. Therefore, you can invest in it. I read that in the near future it can be decentralized, and it can also introduce a platform with smart contracts. This will greatly increase its popularity.
Activity: 154
July 31, 2018, 12:45:02 AM
I believe in Ripple, it has a great team and they don't stand still .
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
July 31, 2018, 12:32:15 AM
This is investment, I don’t think any reasonable person would give you 100 💯 % assurance on any investment, this implies that you should do your research and check if it’s simply a good investment for you, if good then you go ahead
Activity: 85
July 31, 2018, 12:29:48 AM
Individuals who said that are speculators who purchase swell at the high value, we may purchase a coun due to publicity however we should realize that that promotion is for here and now so we ought to be mind full to ride that promotion. I propose you to just put resources into bitcoin just, on the grounds that it's useful for long haul venture.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 12:27:31 AM
Personally, I like this coin despite the fact that it is centralized. I think investing in Ripple is a good idea.
Activity: 105
July 30, 2018, 07:08:24 PM
No, too many unknowns with this coin from regulation to centralization to whether Ripple (company) is actually pushing for XRP (token) adoption or other Ripple (company) technologies.  Been countless claims of "pilot programs" but as far as I can tell, zero adoption.  That should tell you something
Pages:
Jump to: