Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest to Ripple? - page 18. (Read 5200 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 07:40:53 AM
I plan to invest in Ripple in the near future. High capitalization, an integrated approach to attracting partners, a network of centers in the world capitals - this all indicates the long-term strategy of Ripple and that the coin will grow in the market.
Activity: 9
August 04, 2018, 06:53:11 AM
I still really believe that I  should invest in ripples,  because ripples are very strong, not other altcoin, bitcoin and Ethereum continue their  price growth as ripples continue to grow  in market value.
Activity: 134
August 04, 2018, 05:54:35 AM
It really depends on your goals mate. If you are investing in ripple for speculation then go ahead. But if you are in crypto because of decentralization and freeing from the grips of usual powers then i suggest dont since it is not in line with your views. In terms of profit making, that is true that ripple has a good team behind it and has a use case as well. It would not be the third coin in market cap just for nothing.
Activity: 725
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
August 04, 2018, 05:00:18 AM
Ripple is a shitcoin as they say, I've heard alot of negative comments about Ripple, they say ripple is a scam coin because it's centralized and majority of the holders are from banks. What do you think? Should I trust Ripple?
I would now prefer another coin. Not because the ripple is decentralized, but because many negative reviews about it and many people complain about the infinite ICO
Activity: 126
August 04, 2018, 04:56:51 AM
You should invest in ripple because the direction of ripple development in the future will be very high you can see ripple growth chart recently it is one of the hot coin on the crypto market today because of the Their growth is high
Activity: 33
August 04, 2018, 04:14:24 AM
truly you can put resources into swell however swell is a concentrated coin which changes the entire definition why digital currency come into the market in the event that you need to put resources into a unified coin you can do that.
Activity: 41
August 04, 2018, 04:06:53 AM
Many people today are negative and wary of the Ripple project, people today are not trying to invest in Ripple, because the price for it today is very high in relation to the price that should generally be.
We can never guarantee about the market or even a specific currency that either its price will increase or decrease in future. We only work on speculation and hope. I think that ripple is still good for investment but it depend on your experience that how can you deal it and get profit from it. 
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 04, 2018, 01:12:20 AM
  It's hard to say which coins are really worth investing in. On the idea of Ripple good coins with great prospects, but with the current situation on the market, I would not advise you to invest somewhere except in Bitcoin or Ethereum.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 03, 2018, 12:18:49 PM
I never advice you to invest in Ripple because Ripple can't gives you good return in this market there are many good coins which can gives you better return as compared to Ripple. you can choose any other coins to invest out of top 10 coins of this market as per my opinion.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 03, 2018, 11:41:41 AM
Now it is better to keep money in dollars or bitcoins. All other coins are unstable. If growth begins, you can immediately buy Ripple.
Very few people realize that not all of the banks using the RTXP are using the associated digital currency XRP. Beyond that, there's also the quandary presented by Ripple’s low price. The low price doesn't necessarily mean that there's room for the currency to grow.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 11:35:40 AM
There are many much more reliable and promising coins than ripple. The project itself is not bad, but not the best.
yes I think it's worth investing in ripple, besides experts note several reasons in his favor. To begin with, the support for the market value of the coin is due to its potential growth in the eyes of large financial institutions and institutional investors.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
August 03, 2018, 11:34:19 AM
We have different opinion in every currency coin. But for me i dont look at ripple as a good investment. Just I go to btc and eth which is the top currency of all time so no chance to be scam. Ripple is just new so i doubt for its capability to stay hypr and have a great volume everyday, well see this one for a months and decide by your self if it a best investment

There are many much more reliable and promising coins than ripple. The project itself is not bad, but not the best.
Activity: 350
August 03, 2018, 11:32:37 AM
altcoins like ripple difficult to rise at this time. altcoins wait bitcoin till rising the altcoin can rise too. i recommend to buy bitcoin now because it the best investment atm. or you postpone your investment plan
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
August 03, 2018, 11:28:48 AM
We have different opinion in every currency coin. But for me i dont look at ripple as a good investment. Just I go to btc and eth which is the top currency of all time so no chance to be scam. Ripple is just new so i doubt for its capability to stay hypr and have a great volume everyday, well see this one for a months and decide by your self if it a best investment
Activity: 265
August 03, 2018, 11:27:39 AM
Yes i think ripple is one of the best Altcoin in the cryptocurrency. And i suggest you to invest your money now, but you have to know the risk before.
Activity: 364
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
August 03, 2018, 11:21:48 AM
I like ripple and I bought it before. I believe it will make a good growth in the future. It stays on a crypto market already for 6 years. The connection with banks gives it a credibility as well.
Activity: 274
August 03, 2018, 11:08:48 AM
I personally dont think RIpple is a good investment. The project itself is fine, but there's no need for the coin/tokens and therefore I don't see them having much of a future unfortunately. I think you're better off investing elsewhere.
Activity: 216
Merit: 11
August 03, 2018, 11:07:44 AM
Now it is better to keep money in dollars or bitcoins. All other coins are unstable. If growth begins, you can immediately buy Ripple.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
August 03, 2018, 11:05:46 AM
you should not trust Ripple, it's a centralized coin but transaction speed is not fast. I don't think Ripple can give you profits.
Activity: 70
August 03, 2018, 11:03:37 AM

Ripple is a very good and a long term coin and it is most popular and in the top 3 coin in the world, you should definitely buy this coin because I am seeing a very good future for this coin.
Pages:
Jump to: