Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest to Ripple? - page 17. (Read 5200 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 07:33:16 AM
yes it is good idea invest to ripple ,ripple have many event in the future i think ripple price will increase to 5$ in this year.after 2,3 years it will be 100$+.but i suggest you to buy icx and ADA too.thees two coins also can hit the big price in this year  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
August 08, 2018, 07:28:00 AM
Ripple is a shitcoin as they say, I've heard alot of negative comments about Ripple, they say ripple is a scam coin because it's centralized and majority of the holders are from banks. What do you think? Should I trust Ripple?

The main problem that people have with ripple is that the coin is centralized which means that there is control over the coin by the team and if you look at it the reason people are going into cryptocurrencies in the first place is because it is decentralized. So far the creators of ripple have done nothing tangible to build the trust of the investors in the coin, you should be very careful when investing in the coin and only put a small amount of money into it to be safe.
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 09:09:52 AM
ripple is an altcoin that is very good and has great potential, ripple technology is widely used in some world banks such as Saudi Arabia, buying it now is a very good decision because it will give you big profits.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 09:02:08 AM
you should not trust Ripple, it's a centralized coin but transaction speed is not fast. I don't think Ripple can give you profits.

Bro, I share this position. I would not trust the centralized currency that is used mostly by the banks. here, you'd better buy dollars than Ripple. As for me, I am just trying to stay away from XRP.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
August 07, 2018, 06:04:51 AM
In general, I do not advise investing in ripple, because there are better cryptocurrencies, perhaps not even as popular as it is.
Activity: 20
August 04, 2018, 10:21:52 PM
Ripple is a shitcoin as they say, I've heard alot of negative comments about Ripple, they say ripple is a scam coin because it's centralized and majority of the holders are from banks. What do you think? Should I trust Ripple?
Despite all the hate ripple gets, I think it has possibly one of the biggest potential. They're already working with some of the central banks in the world, and they have a great reputation as well. I think if you invest in it for the long term youll be fine.
Activity: 14
August 04, 2018, 09:27:26 PM
By the end of 2016, experienced Traders, Ripples have been identified a potential coin and encouraged members in the community to invest in it. As a result, many Traders in the community earned quite big profits. Ripple XRP has achieved huge profit margins. Ripple prices have risen to nearly 4000% in the first half of 2017. So it will still rise this year, maybe you should invest if you don't want to miss chance.
Activity: 44
August 04, 2018, 03:17:09 PM
now you need to invest in such a project, of course, the Ripple project scored a lot of HYIP on the forum and in General, but look under the hood of this project, there is nothing and in General , it only does what it cares and promises, but in General it does nothing, at least for decentralization, because now the project
Activity: 56
August 04, 2018, 03:14:38 PM
 It is important that you understand that  ripple will not increase in price value because of the amount of correlation supply it has, and since this supply is great the profit percentage depends on hr amount you invest rather than the increase in price value of the coin
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 11:20:41 AM
I can say one thing for sure that Ripple will update his maximum. But when this happens excites all investors of this coin. Probably it will be at the rapid growth of the market.
Activity: 71
August 04, 2018, 09:41:14 AM
Why wouldn't anyone want to invest in a currency like ripple that is almost as reliable as Bitcoin and the other top coins. Ripple is very good.
Activity: 98
August 04, 2018, 09:40:11 AM
You can choose the coin you like, for example, litecoin or ripple. They have their own strengths and weaknesses, but they contribute to address the limitations of bitcoin and investment. The ripple is also a good choice for you
Activity: 160
August 04, 2018, 09:37:23 AM
Ripple is not technically the best, but Ripple is now working with a lot of government departments and banking, which is very helpful for the future of Ripple, and I think Ripple is very suitable for long-term investment.
Activity: 59
August 04, 2018, 09:35:57 AM
I think investment in ripple is pretty good. Ripple has a very good market and a reasonable share of the market too.
August 04, 2018, 09:34:26 AM
Ripple's mission is to replace the SWIFT money transfer system and become the main competitor of Visa and Master Card. some are of the opinion that it's Ripple that will take the place of bitcoin, since its bandwidth is impressive. He also cooperates with world banks. so if you want to invest in Ripple, then this is a good choice.
August 04, 2018, 09:16:48 AM
Better invest in btc or eth.  You can also invest in neo.  But I do not recommend investing in Ripple.
Activity: 1274
August 04, 2018, 08:26:49 AM
I think you are wrong Ripple is on rank 03 since last year and still there and is very stable due to its strong community.
Activity: 318
August 04, 2018, 07:55:44 AM
I don't think you can trust this coin completely. But I want to add that Ripple is ideal for short-term investments. But a long - term investment in Ripple is very dangerous.
copper member
Activity: 1
August 04, 2018, 07:48:29 AM

I bought XRP initially because it was centralized and working with banks. It seemed like  a good hedge against the other coins I had. That was years ago and I’ve watched it go from a few pennies up to $3 and back down to wherever it is today. I still like the possibility of the company and the token doing well, but even back then the price predictions were only going as high as $2-3 which we saw last dec during the boom. I think it’ll get back up there again but who knows.....
Activity: 36
August 04, 2018, 07:46:04 AM
I was myself fairly dismissive of ripple but I became a fan when I transfered through it. The complete transfer didn't event take 1 minute and done. Compared to even a faster coin like LTC, it was amazing for me!
Pages:
Jump to: