Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest to Ripple? - page 16. (Read 5200 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
August 09, 2018, 01:28:54 AM
Yesterday, the ripple fell by 15% in 9 hours
If I'm not mistaken, this is a record fall. In this situation, only a very desperate person can buy a cryptocurrency. I think that the market will continue to fall and soon we will see an update of the lows.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 11:08:19 AM
You can trust Ripple coin and it's one of the best coin, check coinmarketcap. But why you select Ripple, you couldn't more profitable from it. If you select others coin, you could get 20-50x profits or more.
Yes.The XRP (Ripple) is the associated cryptocurrency of the platform. It performs the part of a bridge currency to other tokens without discriminating between fiat and crypto, facilitating exchanges between different coins.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
August 08, 2018, 11:02:22 AM
You can trust Ripple coin and it's one of the best coin, check coinmarketcap. But why you select Ripple, you couldn't more profitable from it. If you select others coin, you could get 20-50x profits or more.
Activity: 129
August 08, 2018, 10:55:19 AM
Of all the major cryptocurrencies, the last thing I recommend is XRP. XRP is not decentralized encryption, so it is very risky.

Activity: 168
August 08, 2018, 10:48:10 AM
I also think that ripple has great potential. I do not consider this coin to be a fake. On the contrary, it is very popular and promising coin. I like her very much. And I would advise investing in it
Activity: 392
August 08, 2018, 10:39:51 AM
ripple is an altcoin that is very good and has great potential, ripple technology is widely used in some world banks such as Saudi Arabia, buying it now is a very good decision because it will give you big profits.
Ripple is one of the most popular electronic currency of cryptanalysts. But the wavy currency is still concentrated, which makes investors not ripple a huge investment. This more or less affects the development of the ripple.
Activity: 145
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 10:25:04 AM
Investing in ripple is rather safe investment, as hardly ever it may turn to zero, but you should also understand that it will not give you more than 2x.

Yeah, improvements and new developments with this project is very slow and I think only few or not so many investors are supporting this project but let's see how far ripple can go soon.
Activity: 98
August 08, 2018, 09:14:22 AM
Ripple is a great coin, I don't believe they are scammers .  I believe in him and their team
Activity: 162
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x
August 08, 2018, 09:13:04 AM
Ripple is a shitcoin as they say, I've heard alot of negative comments about Ripple, they say ripple is a scam coin because it's centralized and majority of the holders are from banks. What do you think? Should I trust Ripple?

ripple has mooned on 2017 and i think it would take some more years to moon again. since ripple is top 3 in markepcap, mooning it again will push it to the top, which i dont think will likely happen in the near future.  meanwhile, find other coins to invest, there are coins that has more potential to moon this and next year.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 09:09:20 AM
Investing in ripple is rather safe investment, as hardly ever it may turn to zero, but you should also understand that it will not give you more than 2x.
Activity: 20
August 08, 2018, 09:00:11 AM
Ripple is an alkoin that is good for investing but not for trading. Because currently the ripple alkoin in price reduction we have to analyze this coin whether it rises or stays before investing.
Activity: 467
Merit: 100
Binance #Smart World Global Token
August 08, 2018, 08:48:43 AM
Ripple is a shitcoin as they say, I've heard alot of negative comments about Ripple, they say ripple is a scam coin because it's centralized and majority of the holders are from banks. What do you think? Should I trust Ripple?
its not really a shitcoin, many people are calling it a shitcoin just because it is centralized, many crypto user doesnt want it because originally, crypto must be decentralized. ripple is on the hand of the group of people and that's what many people in the crypto world doesnt like.
Activity: 38
August 08, 2018, 08:48:03 AM
I personally believe Ripple has good chances out in the market according to its market potential and the graph of growth which has been seen in the recent times as it is not so disappointing to invest in. The big market investors also do believe in its growth in the future as it has good potential to set a status out in the market.
Activity: 210
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 08, 2018, 08:44:38 AM
that is queer as i heard completely opposite, that ripple has a good chance to be among the best, besides it is quite popular and it's not three-week old
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
August 08, 2018, 08:37:00 AM
Actually, no matter the news are you have the full decision to choose to invest in ripple or not,  no matter what the others opinion you have your own mind to think which is reliable one,  no problem if you invest in ripple just a small amount.
Activity: 107
August 08, 2018, 08:30:40 AM
No one owes anyone anything. Some part of the funds, of course, can be invested in it (about 15-20%, but not more).
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
August 08, 2018, 07:45:35 AM
I used to be a Ripple holder, it brought me a profit that I lost later when the market fell, I still have plans to keep some in my portfolio for profit.
Activity: 48
August 08, 2018, 07:45:16 AM
the utility of this crypto currency is obvious: the developers are actively cooperating with banking systems in order to introduce their technology into them. The Ripple is designed to make payments and transfers with low fees and do it much faster. Being on the third place by capitalization, Ripple does not slow down, but on the contrary tends to rise higher. despite the fact that the exchange rate is constantly changing, there is no negative news about Ripple, so you can not only earn on Ripple in the short term, but also invest for a long time.
Activity: 37
August 08, 2018, 07:44:40 AM
Ripple is one of my favorite cryptocurrencies, a very solid project with enormous potential. If so many banks have invested us, I do not think it will be a project without a future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
August 08, 2018, 07:43:11 AM

I dont like it because it is not decentralized, not open and no proof of work. Also the supply can increase anytime. Some say it is a Trojan horse of the banks. On the other hand they have partnerships with a large number of financial institutions. Well it is not for me. Too many really good alternatives.
Pages:
Jump to: