Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest to Ripple? - page 21. (Read 5200 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 06:25:37 PM
No, I think  you must invest İNScoin
Activity: 846
Merit: 115
July 30, 2018, 06:14:58 PM
Prices are pretty damn cheap for xrp.  I would invest long term.  Much better compared to buying $3.5 xrp token
Activity: 45
July 30, 2018, 08:41:29 AM
I personally wouldnt invest in Ripple as is is not decentralized and Ripple own the majority of the coins. Just my opinion, but i would buy ripple. There are lots of better projects out there.
Activity: 346
Merit: 102
July 30, 2018, 08:37:30 AM
I am quite skeptical about this coin, however, I believe that each portfolio of crypto investor should have 1000 coin RIPL coin. I do not like this coin, because it is a Bank coin, the limit of which is not set. They can print and issue as many coins as they have now at any time. Also is a centralized coin, which is contrary to the Decentralized algorithm amount of cryptocoins.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 08:26:44 AM
Ripple is a shitcoin as they say, I've heard alot of negative comments about Ripple, they say ripple is a scam coin because it's centralized and majority of the holders are from banks. What do you think? Should I trust Ripple?
All decisions are in your hands. For more details, you should do some research first. But if I become you, I prefer ethereum investment rather than ripple. For me ripple is a not so good coin.
Activity: 1078
July 30, 2018, 08:23:43 AM
I wouldn't invest in any altcoin, including Ripple, at the moment. The market is falling and the best option for now is to hold either Bitcoin, Ethereum or USD.
Activity: 117
July 30, 2018, 08:19:24 AM
Ripple is pretty good buh I still prefer ETH
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 08:15:01 AM
I don't believe that ripple is a shitty coin. In my opinion, it is a pretty good coin, and I would advise anyone to invest in it, and hodl it for a long time.
Activity: 89
July 30, 2018, 08:05:07 AM
ripple is real sh...t I don't trust ripple i prefer ETH. I think it will more better.
Activity: 115
July 30, 2018, 07:59:01 AM
Yes i think this is the best time to buy some cryptocurrency, but if you want to get more profit you must invest your money to other coin, like Neo or monaco.

Yes I believe we need to invest in Ripple now because it has a big potential to invest in long term and many people already earn too much profit of their investment.
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
July 30, 2018, 07:56:27 AM
I think top 20 must be changed ultil end of 2018 and Ripple is not exception. Will come new crypto which will replace him) may by even not this year but it will come for sure)
Activity: 85
July 30, 2018, 07:55:22 AM
A serious company is a serious infrastructure in the world. The coin has one of the highest capitalization among cryptocurrencies. Now the coin has dropped in price, not scary. It is like all other Altoids tied to bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 07:52:38 AM
Ripple is a shitcoin as they say, I've heard alot of negative comments about Ripple, they say ripple is a scam coin because it's centralized and majority of the holders are from banks. What do you think? Should I trust Ripple?

If you find that the ripple is like that with other people and that's what they think of the ripple coin you can switch to other altcoins that are good for today with Bitcoin.
Activity: 299
July 30, 2018, 07:46:49 AM
Yes i think this is the best time to buy some cryptocurrency, but if you want to get more profit you must invest your money to other coin, like Neo or monaco.
Activity: 128
July 29, 2018, 10:41:50 PM
I think that the efforts of XRP and what it realizes are very excellent compared to other encryption currencies.

However, price movements that concern whether they are controlling the higher value because price stability is needed is a problem.

Because I control the price, I am not attractive as investment.
However, if it is truly stable, I think that it may be usable as a place to escape when price fluctuations are large.
Activity: 165
July 29, 2018, 10:12:08 PM
I do not agree with your opinion. I think ripple is just a token used for global payments, so although centralized and the majority of holders come from banks, the bank will not manipulate the price because the bank needs it
Activity: 121
Merit: 5
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
July 29, 2018, 09:53:56 PM
Buy now while it is cheap. It will go up when btc goes up again.
Activity: 74
July 29, 2018, 09:50:17 PM
Ripple is a good long-term investment . And it develops well as its growth . And it can bring you a lot of profit .
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
July 29, 2018, 09:37:33 PM
Ripple is one of the few coins you cannot afford to miss out its investment either for short term day trading or long term holding. It has got all the potentials to surge through the market and increase its value during the bull market because its demand is on the increase.
If you are saying that ripple has a potential and then can you explain to me what has been thinking by coinbase to choose etc rather than ripple? it will be obviously true if ripple doesn't have any potential in the future. Bankers only try to robbed the ripple technology and no more.
Activity: 602
July 29, 2018, 09:33:15 PM
I will never buy XRP. Buying XRP is no different from buying a Fiat cryptocurrency such as Petro that can easily be corrupted by a central entity, or be brought down by the wimps of the governments.
Yes, I will never trust the ripple anymore. I was lucky enough to receive the negative news from the ripple when I was about to buy many of their coins. I think sooner or later the government will intervene in this case. Ripple will lose their position and will be expunged forever. I think the ripple will collapse the way Bitcoin has been.
investment is indeed very capable to generate substantial profits in the future. so it is great for the current investment in Ripple. as we know for Ripple's increasing steady growth is very capable of generating substantial gains in the future. so it is great for investment.
Pages:
Jump to: