Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest to Ripple? - page 42. (Read 5200 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
June 07, 2018, 01:38:24 PM
ripple is a reliable investment. But you will not earn much compared to more new coins! New coins can give more profit in the long run
Activity: 168
June 07, 2018, 01:27:28 PM
Ripple is a technology, not a means of payment, but an inter-bank payment system, so consider XRP rather as a campaign stock than a payment instrument.
Activity: 101
June 07, 2018, 11:58:10 AM
It depends on what are you waiting of this coin. If you would like just to grab a little money by investing in ripple, why not? In this case centralization is not a bad feature, it is even a kind of insurance for some people. But of course it is not a crypto at all, you are right there.
Activity: 127
Merit: 2
Product almost ready flycare.com
June 07, 2018, 11:56:21 AM
I think that you better invest in the Ether, because it has more chances to increase the price on the exchange, since it is the basis for most projects
Agreed. Ether is now suppressing the market by the fact that most of the market is off the air. And if at least half of the coins issued are successful, then >50% of the market capitalization will belong to Ethereum.
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
June 07, 2018, 11:54:53 AM
Ripple is a shitcoin as they say, I've heard alot of negative comments about Ripple, they say ripple is a scam coin because it's centralized and majority of the holders are from banks. What do you think? Should I trust Ripple?

well many people said that bitcoin is a scam. but we all know what is bitcoin value right now. i trade XRP couple of times and it was good for me. i'm still holding some XRP. there is no doubt that they have strong team and every day there market is growing. last couple of months it still stay position 3 in coin market cap. so i say it's a good for trade and hold for short or long term.
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
June 07, 2018, 11:27:20 AM
You can invest in Ripple, but I heard that they have legal proceedings now, so do not rush. Wait till it's over. In general, this is a promising coin.
Activity: 131
Merit: 6
June 07, 2018, 11:22:05 AM
Ripple is a shitcoin as they say, I've heard alot of negative comments about Ripple, they say ripple is a scam coin because it's centralized and majority of the holders are from banks. What do you think? Should I trust Ripple?

Yes, you should invest in Ripple now, Ripple is a good coin, platform is a bank. Many investors and companies will attract to the platform of Ripple, so i think it is good to invest in Ripple now.
Activity: 602
June 07, 2018, 11:09:36 AM
I think ripple is a good coin and it is good in the coinmarket cap. I think there is no reason to avoid invest in ripple because as a matter of fact, we invest this kind of business to earn more money.Maybe it has a potential, there are lot of people know this coin. Maybe someday we should invest ripple.
Activity: 12
June 07, 2018, 11:06:31 AM
ripple is a faul crypto coin loss n loss
Activity: 98
June 07, 2018, 11:03:17 AM
I think Ripple is a good coin and is now ranked 3rd in coinmarketcap, there is no reason to say not to invest in ripple. And i am invest in Ripple for long term invest.
Activity: 126
June 07, 2018, 01:58:06 AM
The Swiss bank currency (XRP) soared 89% on Thursday, once rising to a record high of 89.2 cents. Industry website CoinMarketCap's data shows that as of 7:11 in Beijing time on Friday, Ruibo currency quoted at 87 cents, market value reached 33.7 billion US dollars, surpassing Bitcoin's branch bitcoin cash, becoming the third largest cryptocurrency, only Next to Bitcoin and Ethereum.
June 07, 2018, 01:46:22 AM
I think Ripple is a good coin and is now ranked 3rd in coinmarketcap, there is no reason to say not to invest in ripple. And i am invest in Ripple for long term invest.
Activity: 618
Merit: 100
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
June 06, 2018, 03:49:06 PM
Surely this is a potential coin. I recommend investing in ripple coin. Because this coin now ranks 3rd after ETH and Bitcoin. This coins will be a lot of people know. In the future, ripple can entirely increase to $ 5
Activity: 434
June 06, 2018, 03:46:36 PM
I think that to invest in ripple can be, but this will be long-term investment, so as in my view ripple will grow strongly only if will favorable circumstances for this coin. Also, many people are repelled by the fact that this coin is centralized.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
June 06, 2018, 05:08:24 AM
I think it's worth investing in ripple, besides experts note several reasons in his favor. To begin with, the support for the market value of the coin is due to its potential growth in the eyes of large financial institutions and institutional investors.
June 06, 2018, 05:02:56 AM
The whole point of cryptocurrencies is the decentralization part. And ripple doesn't even has that. Why even use the blockchain technology just use the traditional database and be done with it. Plus to add to it, most of the supply of the coin is locked and controlled by its creators.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
June 05, 2018, 12:46:03 PM
I think you should invest in ripple because it's a huge business. They will not be able to dupe people because the Ripple has been linked to many of the major banks around the world.
I have always believed in big corporations and they will not cheat us. They need high reputation and market share. So trust them and invest in Ripple.
Activity: 224
June 05, 2018, 12:43:09 PM
Yes, because of Ripple good coins. In my opinion, Ripple will give a good increase! Ripple is a centralized and in a way banker's coin.
I think it will be best to invest Ripple for trading right now.
Activity: 84
June 05, 2018, 12:34:05 PM
Maybe you should consider buying other altcoins. I have never bought Ripple, I personally does not like the work done by the team. What about buying GRS?
June 02, 2018, 09:31:59 AM
You just have to follow your thought, tho Ripple is a good investment for long term holders, I believe the project will grow higher in the nearest future, but you investing in Ripple must have enough patience and wait for the time.
Pages:
Jump to: