Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest to Ripple? - page 44. (Read 5200 times)

Activity: 289
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 07:04:43 AM
I am going to invest in Ripple in a few days just because it is a popular currency, on of the top and relevant this days!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
May 30, 2018, 04:57:28 AM
Many people are still invest to ripple coin, just remember every success you are they have haters that's happen to ripple from lowest price to become $1 last few months ago. There's a lot of people who are earn more money and they become millionaire. You can invest to ripple if you want. Don't effect to other people who have megative thingking decision to your self is needed.
Activity: 420
May 30, 2018, 04:50:52 AM
Ripple is a shitcoin as they say, I've heard alot of negative comments about Ripple, they say ripple is a scam coin because it's centralized and majority of the holders are from banks. What do you think? Should I trust Ripple?
I know some of the strengths of the ripple and I think it will grow stronger in the future based on these advantages:
Ripple confirms transactions in under 4 seconds, and it handles more than 10,000 transactions per second, giving it a huge edge over Bitcoin (which does not have more than 7 transactions per second) and many other altcoins.
Ripple continues to appeal to larger banks, XRP continues to gain traction. The blockchain holds the largest capitalization market among cryptos (~ $ 8 billion), after Bitcoin and Ethereum. The dream of having XRP as a global reserve for money one day is fleeting, but would be ideal for early adopters. I recommend choosing Ripple to buy and hold in long term.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
May 30, 2018, 04:48:26 AM
There are much better coins that can be invested instead of ripple. I think you can invest in coins where you can earn more money instead of risking such an investment. Vechain and neo have quite high potential coins Smiley
Activity: 135
Merit: 0
May 30, 2018, 04:37:14 AM
I do not trust Ripple. When I entered the market I was following bitcoin, ethereum, tron and ripple.
I was hopeful of Ripple. But it surprised me. The prices were very low. The price has not risen for months.
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
May 30, 2018, 04:33:28 AM
Ripple has a good markets cap and activity, despite others says that its a scam but when looking at the charts and markets they can be use for daily trading.
Activity: 15
May 30, 2018, 04:29:15 AM
Key HighlightsRipple price jumped from the $0.5500 support zone and moved above $0.6000 against the US dollar.This week’s highlighted important bearish trend line with resistance at $0.6000 was breached on the hourly chart of the XRP/USD pair (data source from Kraken).The pair is now placed nicely above the $0.6000 level and it could accelerate gains in the near term.Ripple price started a nice upside move against the US Dollar and Bitcoin. XRP/USD is now back above $0.6000 and is currently trading with a bullish bias.
Activity: 134
May 30, 2018, 04:24:16 AM
No matter the news are you have the full decision to choose to invest in ripple or not. No matter what the others opinion you have your own mind to think which is reliable one. No problem if you invest in ripple just a minimal amount.
Activity: 168
May 30, 2018, 04:20:06 AM

Ripple is one of the best coins and is now on the list of the top five coins, Ripple has sophisticated technology and now has been working with the Bank so I'm sure the future is very bright and I think it is perfect for investment.
Activity: 800
Merit: 502
May 30, 2018, 04:19:05 AM
I think Ripple is still a great project.
I think it have the best business case of all Crypto  Grin

ok ok.. There are some other good projects  Cheesy
I'm still holding anyway
Activity: 294
May 30, 2018, 04:17:13 AM
In my point of view Ripple is good for longterm investment.Ripple still has some growing room left, but meteoric rises like those seen at the end of 2017 will naturally be few and far between, and it’s safe to assume that the price changes will settle into more sustainable ranges.
Activity: 756
Merit: 1
May 30, 2018, 04:12:50 AM
ripple cryptocurrency is designed to replace the SWIFT money transfer system and become one of the main competitors of VISA and Master Card. In the community there is an opinion that Ripple can take the place of the world currency, not Bitcoin, which can not deal with the confirmation of its transactions. Network RIPL ready to pass tens of thousands of transactions per second, compared to the bandwidth of the same batocina and Ethereum is just a space. I think this coin must be kept in your crypto portfolio
Activity: 163
Merit: 1
May 29, 2018, 09:36:30 PM
I also heard that this will be the next strong coin in crypto currency. However, I do not completely believe in it. I just invest in Ripple some of my profit because I won't lose and miss the chance, in other hand I also won't lose my profit. I am expecting it will happen as most people expecting about ripple.
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
ENTRY Cryptocurrency
May 29, 2018, 10:40:30 AM
Personally I pefer Ripple but I comes with centralized authority. So, someone might be not like but Good coin for long term as per my long aware
Activity: 126
May 29, 2018, 10:27:47 AM
Hi everbody.

There will always be people who say "very good" or "just keep your hands off". That's why I only invest where I'm convinced.
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
May 29, 2018, 10:20:51 AM
If you are looking for profit stability then I think Ripple is one of the good coins to pick. Technology wise it is also good and there are lots of giant companies in the world interested in using it. In crypto Ripple is considered by most as centralized and should be in the stock market rather.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
May 29, 2018, 10:16:49 AM
Now a days it's trend to having some investment to meet expense and popular investment is now bitcoin where people investing and earning big revenue, ripple is good project and good reputation its good from small earn big.
Activity: 486
May 29, 2018, 09:52:12 AM
if you believe in ripple coins then immediately invest in ripple,in my opinion the ripple is quite stable and the price is now not too high so now is a good time to buy,but usually the ripple will increase when bitcoin prices go up like altcoin others and i think ripple is not a scam.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
May 29, 2018, 09:45:43 AM
Perhaps investing today is a very important topic, because many people start asking about this and it's very exciting, it's very important to invest, but investing in projects that are unprofitable is not good, so I would not invest in Ripple
Activity: 7
May 29, 2018, 09:43:00 AM
definitely its not a scam. Ripple has a good future growth but the problem is most of it stakes are held by the team.
Pages:
Jump to: