Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest to Ripple? - page 43. (Read 5200 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
June 02, 2018, 09:21:13 AM
I don`t have anything personal or specific against Ripple, it is just the fact that it is an altcoin that bothers me and keeping me away from buying it. You see, I don`t expect anything good coming from altcoin that is why I am not buying them at all.
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
June 02, 2018, 08:02:18 AM
Ripple started as a penny altcoin and rose up to 4$ in a matter of few months. This already has given huge profits to the investors. However, with the market being red these days and the price of the bitcoin fluctuating the ripple has not been able to recover as it should have. If you research about the ripple project you will learn how beneficial and great this project is. Ripple will start showing greens by the end of this year and its prices will surely rise in the upcoming future. So my suggestion would be to invest in ripple since it is trading at a low price these days.
Activity: 364
June 02, 2018, 06:36:18 AM
I think the Ripple is a good project, despite the fact that this coin is centralized. The fact that a large percentage of the total amount of Ripple is in the hands of the bankers is bad, but still I think that Ripple is a good coin for investment.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 06:23:15 AM
Many people today are negative and wary of the Ripple project, people today are not trying to invest in Ripple, because the price for it today is very high in relation to the price that should generally be. I think that the price will fall, because such a project can not be so demanded.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
June 02, 2018, 12:24:21 AM
At first I believed in this one coin. The Ripple team is a good team from the technical side to the promotion side. There's no doubt that it is a long-term investment that can give you good money.

Ripple is a shitcoin as they say, I've heard alot of negative comments about Ripple, they say ripple is a scam coin because it's centralized and majority of the holders are from banks. What do you think? Should I trust Ripple?

You should also know that XRP is one of the ugliest coins in the Crypto market because they work with banks. For me, this is an act that violates the law of cryptonisation.
Activity: 168
June 02, 2018, 12:14:17 AM
Ripple is a shitcoin as they say, I've heard alot of negative comments about Ripple, they say ripple is a scam coin because it's centralized and majority of the holders are from banks. What do you think? Should I trust Ripple?
you should make your own research mate for the sake of your money and don't rely on others predictions or thoughts. 'cause most people now always sharing false news to destroy the image of project and etc.  Just like what Fud's doing which they spread fake news to frighten some holders,  so much better to make your own research mate to obtain more specific information about it which if it's safe or not.
now is a good time to invest in Ripple. because by investing in Ripple is currently very potential to raise prices owned by Ripple. In addition to its increasing development can make this coin as a mainstay coin that has a growing development. therefore it is very good to invest in this coin.
yes, I agree with you Ripple is one of the best coins and now is in the top 10 coins list,
so I think it's very good to invest in Ripple now.
Activity: 327
Merit: 15
June 02, 2018, 12:06:53 AM

i see ripple is not a scam, try you notice, its ripple price keeps up, ripple rank is also good, is number 3 coinmarketcap, if anyone say ripple is a scam, it is news that is not true
Activity: 6
June 01, 2018, 11:55:41 PM
I think it would be a great investment. it is one of the most popular cryptocurrencies in the world. sold at a fairly low price. it has quite a high potential. I would definitely invest
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
June 01, 2018, 02:08:22 PM
if you want to do a day trade then you are very welcome.
but if you are into holdings for a long time then this might the best thing to have for you.
as they are very not so good.
Activity: 462
simply getting the job done
June 01, 2018, 02:07:20 PM
You can buy a ripple for speculation on the exchange. The coin grows and falls with the whole market and you can make money on the crypto exchange.
Activity: 161
June 01, 2018, 01:58:46 PM
Anyone who says that Ripple is a shitty coin will soon regret it. I have Ripple as number 2 of my most growing altcoin in the 2018. If you have the capability and budget to invest in it and have it as an instrument in your portfolio, I think you should do it.
Activity: 207
June 01, 2018, 10:38:52 AM
XRP has made breakthrough change the contrary tend to make up the value of crypto. that's a concentrated supply. XRP seem to prove the opposite, they will develop as expected became a legalized method in the future. For that reason, XRP has great potential and reputation for investment. XRP is CMC's third on market capitalization. That showed the potential of XRP in the future.
Activity: 47
June 01, 2018, 10:26:36 AM
Oversold project the cap is 2 high for a good profit
Activity: 7
June 01, 2018, 10:24:22 AM
I dont know specific about this coin, i just buy this coin to speculation and get some little big profit short invest.
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
May 31, 2018, 11:54:52 AM
I think that you better invest in the Ether, because it has more chances to increase the price on the exchange, since it is the basis for most projects
Activity: 128
May 31, 2018, 02:53:51 AM
you should make your own research mate for the sake of your money and don't rely on others predictions or thoughts. 'cause most people now always sharing false news to destroy the image of project and etc.  Just like what Fud's doing which they spread fake news to frighten some holders,  so much better to make your own research mate to obtain more specific information about it which if it's safe or not.
now is a good time to invest in Ripple. because by investing in Ripple is currently very potential to raise prices owned by Ripple. In addition to its increasing development can make this coin as a mainstay coin that has a growing development. therefore it is very good to invest in this coin.
yes, I agree with you that investing in Ripple is an advantage because Ripple has advanced technology and is now working with the Bank, so I'm sure Ripple's future is very bright.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 31, 2018, 02:39:16 AM
Activity: 420
May 31, 2018, 02:30:52 AM
I think its not a bad coin after all, you can see that ripple is in the top rank of crypto markets. Well all we need just to take the chances, if there is a chances that we can make money from them then buy them.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022
May 31, 2018, 02:29:38 AM
You can invest in Ripple, but look how much it cost a couple of years ago. He has already grown so much in price, better buy a new coin. For example REMME, Seele, Fantom.
Activity: 26
May 31, 2018, 02:13:41 AM
Do it, ripple also included one of the coin is pretty good. So there's nothing wrong you invest ripple. I myself am also holding the ripple though not in large quantities.
Pages:
Jump to: