Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest to Ripple? - page 47. (Read 5200 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
May 23, 2018, 09:17:23 AM
Ripple has a different system with the other cryptocurrencies. It connects the payments from bank to bank easily and speedily. It is like a new way for payment and transaction using crypto and blockchain technology.
The Ripple price is now $0.627183. Even the price is under $1, this coin is exactly good for holding.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 09:08:08 AM
its not a good opportunity to invest and authentic reason is the CEO of this is the stakeholder and its not circulating for the ordinary public that's why it doesn't worth to invest and profitable investment. its remittance with big companies but until they do not release it for public  people have obligations with ripple its circulation is very less. its my personal opinion i m not expert but i can just point it out that ripple going to take to long in the long run to be successful.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
May 23, 2018, 09:07:07 AM
Honestly, I have never invested in Ripple because I am not a fan of its development team. I would recommend looking at other altcoins like GRS.
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
May 23, 2018, 09:00:06 AM
better to invest on other coin if you want long term investment then keep investment on XRP other wise invest on ETH,NEO,ICX,WAVES,LTC,IOTA this is the good coins for investment with low risk
Activity: 504
May 23, 2018, 08:57:57 AM
I would invest into Ripple, because it is very cheap right now and I think it will start to bounce with the most top currencies sooner or later. But I will not invest because I only have some small funds left to buy some other stuff that I am watching for a while now.
Activity: 93
May 23, 2018, 08:55:28 AM
I think its good to invest in ripple. Its has a good performance in the market . Its also has a good future because of its is very useful. Like its is used payments providers and digital assets exchange etc.
Activity: 238
May 23, 2018, 07:45:34 AM
XRP! One of the first coins I've invested in. The price was really low. Investors can appreciate. I do not think the price will go down further.
Will the price increase? I would say yes. But I'm not sure. If you invest, follow strictly.
Activity: 336
May 23, 2018, 07:42:33 AM
Personally I think Ripple is still very valuable and still good to invest because I think Ripple is still very good in their trade and has a very promising reputation in the future. maybe that's just my personal opinion because everyone's judgment is so different, and you also have different thoughts, maybe you can see and how you judge them.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
May 23, 2018, 07:18:26 AM
I think that despite the fact that the Repple centralized coin, this is a promising coin, which in the future can bring you a lot of profit.
Activity: 824
Merit: 104
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 23, 2018, 05:44:47 AM
I dont know specific about this coin, i just buy this coin to speculation and get some little big profit short invest.
Activity: 173
Merit: 5
you will die with your own behavior
May 23, 2018, 05:40:13 AM
I do not like rippley I think it can not be regarded as a crypto currency. In the market, there are neo, bto, ada and other equivalent investment coins.
what makes you dislike ripple ? and what makes that ripple not part of the crypto coin ? because I see ripples already listed in many big and famous market, and I also believe that the ripple will grow well
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
May 23, 2018, 05:33:30 AM
Ripple is a shitcoin as they say, I've heard alot of negative comments about Ripple, they say ripple is a scam coin because it's centralized and majority of the holders are from banks. What do you think? Should I trust Ripple?

All of that is true and I think you should not trust Ripple. What function does the token exactly have? If you can answer that question sufficiently feel free to buy.

Ripple is used bybanks for cross boarder payments, so I think the use case is very simple and clear. The large cloud above Ripple is the high token supply and they are already premined, therefore I am staying away from it.
Activity: 125
May 23, 2018, 12:40:21 AM
I do not like rippley I think it can not be regarded as a crypto currency. In the market, there are neo, bto, ada and other equivalent investment coins.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
May 22, 2018, 02:59:37 PM
I would not invest in it because I do not see any prospects, for the year it has grown 200 times and more such will not be!
Activity: 202
May 22, 2018, 02:58:29 PM
I think yes, but only on long time. I think in 1 year it will be cost so much more.
Activity: 140
May 22, 2018, 02:48:56 PM
Certainly you may. Ripple had been there quiet long and as well been tested against time. Many have used it. So I think there is not much to worry about. Yet consider looking at the right timing and don't just jump into investments because the cryptocurrency market is always unpredictable. Surely you don't want to lose your investments so study the market well before doing so.
Activity: 490
May 22, 2018, 02:40:57 PM

I would not invest in Ripple, since there are other really good coins that will give more more profits!
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
May 22, 2018, 02:37:42 PM
I don’t think it’s a good idea. I would better invest in Cardano
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
May 22, 2018, 08:24:36 AM
Ripple is a good coin. You may invest 20% of your assets in it. This coin is in top-10 of the most prospective coins.
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
May 22, 2018, 08:17:52 AM
Ripple is a shitcoin as they say, I've heard alot of negative comments about Ripple, they say ripple is a scam coin because it's centralized and majority of the holders are from banks. What do you think? Should I trust Ripple?

All of that is true and I think you should not trust Ripple. What function does the token exactly have? If you can answer that question sufficiently feel free to buy.
Pages:
Jump to: