Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest to Ripple? - page 56. (Read 5200 times)

Activity: 253
Merit: 100
May 06, 2018, 02:13:09 PM
Bitcoin is a stated rival of banks that see the virtual currency as a threat to their sovereignty. Ripple is able to reverse the game in partnership with major banks such as santander, more easily connecting large companies to customers.
The partnership with Santander for example yields good results, plus its sudden increase may be linked to the Asian market that has invested heavily in the purchase of the virtual currency.
Ripple has a glorious future. And anyone who can buy Ripple now enjoy it, as we can expect the Ripple at an ever higher price.
Zz
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1077
May 06, 2018, 02:08:16 PM
I think the ripple price is very high. 6-7 mounts ago ripple's price was 2-3k satoshi but now 9k satoshi. if i were you i would not invest to ripple.
Activity: 392
May 06, 2018, 02:02:09 PM
Yep, you were right about that. There're too many bad news about ripple now.. Not only for being centralized and even backed by banks.

Yes indeed ripples many also interested so will many who dislike it gan so that I too could not force the saw I also not only monitor so the senior for the meantime
May 06, 2018, 01:57:50 PM
Ripple awaits the same faith as every other centralized company who thinks creating money is a good idea.
Liberty Dollar was operating for 11 years before being shut down and operators arrested.
for quite a while too ya gan 11 years ... again but we also do not forbid, I never thought I could ripple alau waited a very long time, do you join here for this year's
May 06, 2018, 01:51:33 PM
I don't think that Ripple can grow tens of times. If its price is $ 0.9 now, then most likely it can grow to $ 4, or a maximum of $ 8.
Too large sums of Ripple are frozen by the developers, which doesn't allow the coin to make sharp jumps.

If you can ride up to $8 the hell is in my opinion it is very good indeed I am but it's still a bit of doubt if developer can make the price go up sharply to ripple value $8 but if ya can be grateful
Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
May 06, 2018, 01:34:12 PM
Ripple awaits the same faith as every other centralized company who thinks creating money is a good idea.
Liberty Dollar was operating for 11 years before being shut down and operators arrested.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
May 06, 2018, 12:00:25 PM
Yep, you were right about that. There're too many bad news about ripple now.. Not only for being centralized and even backed by banks.
Activity: 151
May 06, 2018, 11:53:57 AM
Is not a bad idea, ripple is a good to invest I never tried it but I have some friends which they are earning good money plus I see here on the forum lots of people which are using ripple and saying that will have a massive growth.
Activity: 38
Merit: 2
May 06, 2018, 11:51:15 AM
For me ripple is best option i earn many times ion trading of ripple,Ripple is best for both short term and long term currently ripple is cheaper and affordable and in future long term it will be on top.So now this is best moment to invest in ripple and hold for patience till best moment.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
May 06, 2018, 12:03:35 AM
Ripple is a shitcoin as they say, I've heard alot of negative comments about Ripple, they say ripple is a scam coin because it's centralized and majority of the holders are from banks. What do you think? Should I trust Ripple?
Ripple also includes an attractive coin and has a high potential for development. so by investing in Ripple will be able to increase the price of Ripple for the future. with rising Ripple prices able to provide a fairly high profit.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
May 05, 2018, 11:42:20 PM
I think that now Ripple is popular crypto and Ripple Price increasing so you can invest in Ripple. another thing ripple is also very strong rather than other altcoins. and  Ripple (XRP) is one of the most potential coins so you can invest in ripple undoubtedly.
Activity: 714
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
May 05, 2018, 12:59:13 PM
I don't think that Ripple can grow tens of times. If its price is $ 0.9 now, then most likely it can grow to $ 4, or a maximum of $ 8.
Too large sums of Ripple are frozen by the developers, which doesn't allow the coin to make sharp jumps.
Activity: 21
May 05, 2018, 11:18:08 AM
it is really difficult to come to conclusions super fast. I would hold to Ripple until as clearer picture can be seen.
Activity: 602
May 05, 2018, 11:15:02 AM
I fully support people who are negative about the Ripple project, because I believe that the parameters that Ripple currently has is not enough to call this project a decentralized system or generally a crypto currency so it's better not to use it
Activity: 372
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
May 05, 2018, 11:13:04 AM
I think, you are the one that can decide for yourself,
but if I were you, Im not gonna invest on ripple, ripple is not a good altcoin, it is being manipulated, and you can lose half of your money if you made a mistake.
Activity: 28
May 05, 2018, 11:11:51 AM
the ripple is not the best option, in this coin it is very big capitalization and says that there will not be much growth!
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
May 04, 2018, 04:42:53 PM
Ripple can grow in the near future, since he has not shown rapid growth for a long time. But a lot I would not invest in it, the project is very risky, the developers of the price can both pimp and so greatly lower ...
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
May 04, 2018, 04:38:40 PM
Ripple is a shitcoin as they say, I've heard alot of negative comments about Ripple, they say ripple is a scam coin because it's centralized and majority of the holders are from banks. What do you think? Should I trust Ripple?
The growth of the course of many cripples in 2017 was striking in its scope. Ripple was no exception - he grew more than 40 times, which made him attractive for investment. Now many are wondering how Ripple behaves in 2019, whether it is worth investing in it and if they risk losing them. This currency is still speculative, but a serious interest from the banks can change the situation ...
Activity: 420
Merit: 31
May 04, 2018, 02:14:10 PM
I would not recommend investing in Ripple.  A lot of people do not believe in the good future of this coin.  It is better to invest in other coins.
In so simple "no" and all. Why not invest? Why invest in others? These and many questions will be left, because
debianbro with the rank of novice so said. Ok, I fully believe you)))
Activity: 602
May 04, 2018, 02:05:28 PM
In 2013, people still did not even suspect how high the ripple can fly. As for the present time and the prospects for its development, I believe that the ripple will still grow, at least it will eventually return to the maximum point that it reached in December 2017, and there we'll see. In principle, there are constantly news that can positively influence the ripple, and this is very good
Pages:
Jump to: