Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest to Ripple? - page 57. (Read 5200 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 0
May 04, 2018, 01:38:29 PM
I would not recommend investing in Ripple.  A lot of people do not believe in the good future of this coin.  It is better to invest in other coins.
Activity: 98
May 04, 2018, 01:33:18 PM
Your choice man, I think it is a good investment BUT I personally don't like Ripple because it is centralized and that its price will easily be controlled by banks
Activity: 154
May 04, 2018, 01:28:31 PM
I think this is a great opportunity to invest in the Ripple, although now the market is fluctuating to affect it, but buy it at a price, when selling it high prices. I think it will grow in the future because the ripple is growing very popular with its affiliation with major banks.
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
May 04, 2018, 01:24:32 PM
Xrp now so high but its promising coin no doubt but i think if you want to invest in xrp you need a time to make your profit double .
Activity: 238
May 04, 2018, 01:18:03 PM
Ripple is the one of the fastest transaction speed coin in the Cryptocurrency. this is great coin why people said Ripple is Sh*t Coin ? i don't have idea with that Xd
yeah you should invest Ripple for sure i recommended you to shor-term that. Happy Trading Grin
Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
May 04, 2018, 01:08:16 PM
And another law sued on the way. They come thick and fast now to that fraud operation. Next up tax  issues.
If any more victims out there now is the change to get some money back.
https://www.cryptolaw.net/blog/2018/5/3/ripple-sued-for-securities-law-violations
Activity: 134
May 04, 2018, 10:59:43 AM
Do it, ripple also included one of the coin is pretty good. So there's nothing wrong you invest ripple. I myself am also holding the ripple though not in large quantities.
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
May 04, 2018, 09:23:40 AM
Ripple is a popular coin, which is a by-product of technology used by many banking structures. The token is not used at work, but not everyone knows it and buys it, providing a steady demand. I do not recommend buying a ripple for a long time. This coin does not bring big profits to investors.
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
May 04, 2018, 09:18:22 AM
Never looking at ripple or XRP but seem its centralized crypto. From what understand about this coin, Ripple have huge supply and most of total supply owned by founder. I think its not good for me for investing on ripple, but its depend on your decision because maybe i am wrong
Activity: 138
May 04, 2018, 08:55:44 AM
I advise you to invest in Ripple a small amount.  I do not believe in the good future of this coin.
Activity: 336
May 04, 2018, 08:51:17 AM
I do not recommend you invest in ripple because now ripple does not show significant coin price movements. so I think you can switch to another coin that has good potential to serve as an investment choice.
Activity: 926
May 04, 2018, 08:50:46 AM
Ripple is a shitcoin as they say, I've heard alot of negative comments about Ripple, they say ripple is a scam coin because it's centralized and majority of the holders are from banks. What do you think? Should I trust Ripple?

I think investing in ripple is still safe and still suitable but you should not be too much to invesatasi in ripple because I see the ripple creator has a very bad history. it is better to avoid the risks.
Activity: 490
May 04, 2018, 08:49:31 AM
Like bitokoyn, Ripple is based on stable cryptography, decentralized, does not belong to anyone, and the protocol of its work is published on the terms of open source. However, there are fundamental features that distinguish it from the numerous "koins". So, there is a small, but compulsory transfer fee and a penny "introductory" fee (measures against spam). Further, although the number of "printed" XRPs is limited (100 billion ripples are released), the lion's share is in the hands of Ripple Labs, which developed Ripple (as it hopes to earn). At any time, it is entitled to throw some of this amount into the market. Therefore, as an investment tool XRP is not good.
Activity: 140
May 04, 2018, 08:39:05 AM
Ripple is a shitcoin as they say, I've heard alot of negative comments about Ripple, they say ripple is a scam coin because it's centralized and majority of the holders are from banks. What do you think? Should I trust Ripple?
The decision to invest in any coin should be a personal one. There have always been rumors for everything. Don't forget the huge rumors about cryptocurrency in general just this year. Many people sold off their coins with the mindset that crypto is done. Today many of them are regreting. Am sure every good project will always have criticism such as Ripple is having. To me, Ripple is doing just fine and I feel it will do even better than what we are seeing at the moment.
Activity: 539
Merit: 255
May 04, 2018, 08:32:42 AM
I think it would be a great investment. it is one of the most popular cryptocurrencies in the world. sold at a fairly low price. it has quite a high potential. I would definitely invest

Yes, Ripple is one of the most popular coins, but this is mostly because of the last Pump and Dump. A lot of people were involved in it. A lot of people invested in when the price was higher and now are just waiting for good opportunity to dump it on similar price.
The second reason for Ripple popularity is the 3th place in market cap, but this is because of the huge supply and I don't think this is so good.
Overall Ripple is not so bad coin, but it is not the best investment option at the moment.
Ripple sees itself not as a competitor to bitcoin, but instead a compliment. By making currency conversions easy, ripple can give bitcoin users and others easy access to traditional currencies.
Activity: 167
May 04, 2018, 08:23:54 AM
I do not believe in Ripple.  I would have better invested in eth, because this coin is more reliable for investments and the price steadily grows every day.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
May 04, 2018, 08:21:35 AM
Ripple still has some growing room left, but meteoric rises like those seen at the end of 2017 will naturally be few and far between, and it’s safe to assume that the price changes will settle into more sustainable ranges.
Activity: 343
May 04, 2018, 07:13:46 AM
I think it would be a great investment. it is one of the most popular cryptocurrencies in the world. sold at a fairly low price. it has quite a high potential. I would definitely invest

Yes, Ripple is one of the most popular coins, but this is mostly because of the last Pump and Dump. A lot of people were involved in it. A lot of people invested in when the price was higher and now are just waiting for good opportunity to dump it on similar price.
The second reason for Ripple popularity is the 3th place in market cap, but this is because of the huge supply and I don't think this is so good.
Overall Ripple is not so bad coin, but it is not the best investment option at the moment.
Activity: 46
May 04, 2018, 07:07:25 AM
Ripple is included in my portfolio and makes the most of it. I very much believe in it, in a minus it still drove me. I think after passing the controlled market, it will begin to grow.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
May 04, 2018, 07:03:55 AM
You are in the best position to decide if you want to invest in ripple which is a centralized coin or not. Cryptocurrency is a decentralized world and open to everybody. Ripple being centralized can also grow someday with so many potentials if they have strong technological field with staong management team.
Pages:
Jump to: