Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest to Ripple? - page 54. (Read 5200 times)

Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
May 08, 2018, 11:40:18 PM
Ripple stands high among the top listed altcoins in terms of market capital. By the days of ripple crossing $3.5 it overcame the ethereum which is the leader to the altcoins network. Right now the price is lower than $1, which seems to be an opportunity to invest at an lower price. Only thing need to be considered about ripple is the manipulation. It is termed as an manipulated asset by crypto enthusiasts.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 11:36:10 PM
Ruibo is a typical Zhuanggu routine, and this thing does not touch the center. The chips are concentrated in the hands of the company and several teams, much like stocks. I think I will not invest it in the long term.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
May 08, 2018, 11:27:30 PM
Ripple is a shitcoin as they say, I've heard alot of negative comments about Ripple, they say ripple is a scam coin because it's centralized and majority of the holders are from banks. What do you think? Should I trust Ripple?
Ripple is profitable if you hold it for short term and make sure you don't caught by the dumps. You must not trust a centralized coin because they are manipulating it. Bankers are crook and they will do whatever they can to get a profit whenever they can.
Activity: 839
Merit: 500
May 08, 2018, 02:42:16 AM
Ripple does have a wallet, but getting access to the blockchain is tough. Retail participants aren’t supposed to have access because it introduces risky, strange elements into an otherwise sterile environment. The Ripple blockchain isn’t open like those of other cryptocurrencies. XRP can be safely stored and kept and uses cryptography to protect participants, but the nodes it’s protecting aren’t individuals but “trusted” operators registered in the Ripple network. This allows the currency to use the advantages of the blockchain ledger, but in a closed ecosystem that makes it more efficient.
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
May 07, 2018, 05:17:48 PM
I think it would be a great investment. it is one of the most popular cryptocurrencies in the world. sold at a fairly low price. it has quite a high potential. I would definitely invest

Well for ripple is very suitable in a long-term investment tool, maybe many do not believe Ripple has good potential because the status of this token central and will likely reach $ 1 even more so with the current price is indeed very reasonable ripple for us to buy.

The biggest problem with Ripple is that they have huge supply and the coin's price can be controlled. Ripple is not a scam but it is easily manipulated and this should warn everybody to be careful.
Activity: 224
May 07, 2018, 05:14:30 PM
I think it has exhausted its possibilities and popularity. so I wouldn't invest in it.
Activity: 108
May 07, 2018, 05:13:18 PM
Ripple good coins in the current market. I think ripple will give a good growth. But in my opinion, to invest in ripple, you have to think about long-term investment.
Activity: 518
May 07, 2018, 05:07:59 PM
For me as RIPL not really , of course he gave many money , but the project for me, not so much shakes
Activity: 210
May 07, 2018, 05:07:54 PM
it seems to me that it has lost its popularity and I would not invest in it.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 250
May 07, 2018, 05:04:34 PM
I think it would be a great investment. it is one of the most popular cryptocurrencies in the world. sold at a fairly low price. it has quite a high potential. I would definitely invest

Well for ripple is very suitable in a long-term investment tool, maybe many do not believe Ripple has good potential because the status of this token central and will likely reach $ 1 even more so with the current price is indeed very reasonable ripple for us to buy.
Activity: 193
May 07, 2018, 03:35:59 PM
Activity: 11
May 07, 2018, 03:32:47 PM
So essentially yes, XRP is a “shitcoin”. It’s not really a true cryptocurrency. Banks don’t use XRP tokens to send money, they use Ripples network and programs. They can even create their own token if they so choose to.RIPPLE (the company) is making partnerships, not XRP tokens. Buying XRP is like going to Disney World and buying a souvenir cup and saying you own stock in Disney. It’s just a novelty. 60 BILLION XRP tokens are held by the Founders. That’s 60%. Highly centralized. Cryptocurrencies are supposed to be decentralized in nature. The only reason XRP is valued so high, is because people are misinformed on what XRP really is. However, due to that ignorance, you can make money off XRP. If you’re only in it for the money, you’ll make money with XRP. If you’re in it for the tech and and fundamentals, XRP shouldn’t be something you invest in. But who really knows, right?
Activity: 154
May 07, 2018, 03:19:23 PM
ripple is a centralized coin if u can expect short-term results holding ripple and selling ripple for short-term gains is good try
Activity: 476
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
May 07, 2018, 03:16:33 PM
yes I really agree if you invest in ripple, because the price is still affordable and may be up by the end of the year.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
May 07, 2018, 03:08:39 PM
Many people today are negative and wary of the Ripple project, people today are not trying to invest in Ripple, because the price for it today is very high in relation to the price that should generally be. I think that the price will fall, because such a project can not be so demanded.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
idap.io
May 07, 2018, 03:06:47 PM
I think ripple is also pretty good and promising, you remember the price ever $ 4 per tokens? and it seems like it will happen again, just hold it and be patient
Activity: 124
May 07, 2018, 03:04:58 PM
Why risk and invest in Ripple?  It is better to invest in NEO.  This is a very promising coin and I think in a couple of years the price for NEO will grow very much.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
May 07, 2018, 03:02:32 PM
This coin does not inspire confidence in me as an investment. On the one hand, there is support for banks, on the other side of these coins you can create a lot, and therefore it is very different from the same dollar. The opinion is very strange, but I will not accurately invest.
Apparently not enough users are satisfied with this coin, although it has a large perspective and is pleased that even the PayPal payment system works in this direction.
Activity: 672
Merit: 271
May 07, 2018, 02:52:00 PM
Yes you can invest in Ripple. Despite of the negative views which you have heard somewhere it is the 3rd largest cryptocurrency. The point that more holders of it are bankers is actually beneficial as this will make XRP more stable. One thing that makes XRP unique is that Ripple, the start up that created it holds 61% of the coins out there which means they can influence the value of the currency if they find needed. The release of supply will immediately degrade its value there it can be easily manipulated which is why people hate it so much.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
May 07, 2018, 04:46:27 AM
I like this cryptocurrency (XRP) as an outshining altcoin.
Ripple has practical transaction fees, this is actually easy, fast, safe, and cheap for the transaction.
Trading the Ripple is also promising as it is a leading cryptocurrency for the future market.
It will be a trusted altcoin likely the Ethereum even the price is still low.
But, you can do your own research to find out the right answer.
Pages:
Jump to: