Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest to Ripple? - page 53. (Read 5200 times)

Activity: 685
Merit: 14
May 09, 2018, 02:09:05 PM
Ripple is a smart company with a quality product and it sounds like they will have both a Stock and Coin. XRP will eventually be used by the Banks and maybe merchants also and go up in value and so will their stock
Banks is always against in Cryptocurrency so we don't supporting to banking supporting coin because anytime they will read our personal information so better avoid in Ripple and It is completely against in Bitcoin platform so I am not suggest to this coin.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
May 09, 2018, 02:06:51 PM
Ripple is a popular coin, which is a by-product of technology used by many banking structures. The token is not used at work, but not everyone knows it and buys it, providing a steady demand. I do not recommend buying a ripple for a long time. This coin does not bring big profits to investors.
Activity: 320
May 09, 2018, 02:06:17 PM
I do not like ripple because of how centralized and non-transparent it is. I think it is the most centralized cryptocurrency and it only serves as a tool of transfer for the banking industry.
But nevertheless, it is in demand, and if the company wins the court, then ripple will definitely soar in price.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
May 09, 2018, 02:01:25 PM
What do you personally think about Ripple? Because I am under the impression that it will not rise in value. Banks will purchase Ripple directly from the company's private reserve, not the exchanges. So who is actually buying ripple to use it?? no one
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
May 09, 2018, 01:58:17 PM
yes, because I think ripple is very good to be a long-term and short-term investment.
Activity: 252
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
May 09, 2018, 01:56:26 PM
I do not like ripple because of how centralized and non-transparent it is. I think it is the most centralized cryptocurrency and it only serves as a tool of transfer for the banking industry.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
May 09, 2018, 01:49:24 PM
Ripple made great progress in terms of business transactions, new partnerships, etc. Private and public banks from many countries test the Ripple blockchain. maybe he can compete with ETH, and now is the right time for you to invest Ripple coins
Activity: 168
May 09, 2018, 01:48:36 PM
in my opinion ripple is real sh...t I don't trust ripple i prefer ETH. I think it will more better.
Activity: 378
May 09, 2018, 01:43:17 PM
Yes, xrp is a very worthy coin to invest in at this moment. the value of use and performance and the unique uniqueness of the way the supply chain operates from the CEO of XRP. It is the consciousness that creates the complete separation in this hierarchical supply ecosystem. It is bringing about certain effects. Low value, stable. These are the characteristics that bring about the increasing market capitalization of xrp.
Activity: 266
May 09, 2018, 01:31:51 PM
Now all the altcoins are going up and it's hard to guess which of them will grow better. Ripple is a very volatile currency and I do not recommend taking it for a long time.
Activity: 266
May 09, 2018, 01:26:50 PM
Ripple is a smart company with a quality product and it sounds like they will have both a Stock and Coin. XRP will eventually be used by the Banks and maybe merchants also and go up in value and so will their stock
Activity: 294
Merit: 21
May 09, 2018, 01:26:05 PM
Ripple still has some growing room left, but meteoric rises like those seen at the end of 2017 will naturally be few and far between, and it’s safe to assume that the price changes will settle into more sustainable ranges.
Activity: 364
May 09, 2018, 01:19:49 PM
I think not, because I think you better invest in ETH or NEO than in Ripple.
Activity: 93
May 09, 2018, 01:16:22 PM
Ripple is not a scam. Ripple has bee growing since. XRP is stable because it is  adopted/ used by major financial institutions  But we always bear in mind that market is unregulated, we must be cautious in investing.
Activity: 490
May 09, 2018, 01:14:12 PM
How strange, I just wrote a negative post about how I feel about the Ripple project and then again see the thread in which they ask about whether to invest in Ripple, I'm sure that the forum has already formed a definite opinion on how much the project really is is good.
Activity: 118
May 09, 2018, 01:10:20 PM
Though going with what people say about Ripple as a scam; i totally not in agreement with them because Ripple has come up to where it is now in the world of cryptocurrencies undermining what people say about it as a shitcoin. Go by me, i would invest in Ripple now to watch it grown to my expectation in the nearest future.
Activity: 33
May 09, 2018, 01:03:39 PM
I am not agree with you. I believe ripple is a very good coin. I am holding ripple and hope it has a huge potential. It will have a huge growth within this year.
Activity: 364
May 09, 2018, 12:55:30 PM
I also heard the news, the ripple is a scam coin but I don’t take it seriously. Its depend on yours, You should research the news is it right or wrong than you can take the decision. I think ripple will give a good growth. Because it has great team support. It has an office in San Francisco and 9 world capitals. Some of them are saying it’s the highest capitalization among cryptocurrencies in the world. So with the large budget, you can trust after research. If the coin is dropped not but hope the previous record or in future, it will come with great feature.
Activity: 182
May 08, 2018, 11:52:45 PM
In my view, Riak is a popular coin, which is a by-product of the technology used by many banking structures. Tokens are not used in the workplace, but not everyone knows and buys them, provides fixed demand. And Just do it, the ripples also include one pretty good coin. So there's no harm in you investing ripples. I myself also hold the ripple though not in large quantities.

Activity: 182
May 08, 2018, 11:50:05 PM
Ripple is a shitcoin as they say, I've heard alot of negative comments about Ripple, they say ripple is a scam coin because it's centralized and majority of the holders are from banks. What do you think? Should I trust Ripple?
currently, Ripple prices are decreasing. so Ripple must improve its progress so Ripple prices increase. by investing is the fastest way to increase the price of Ripple which has decreased. so I support you who want to invest in Ripple.
Pages:
Jump to: