Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I sell my airdropped tokens quickly or hold on to them? - page 12. (Read 2948 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 101
I do not sell the coins that I get on the airdrop. Their number is very small. However, if any one of them achieves success and grows well in price. Then I can recieve maybe 100 bucks. But I get them for free, so they just holded.
Activity: 225
Merit: 103
I sell my coins, which I got from airdrops. If it allows quantity and price. But basically it's a very small amount and they just lie in my purse. I sometimes watch the price. And I'll tell you that the price increase is seen in less than 10% of the received coins from the airdrop.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
Airdrop badges and generosity usually have a cheap price after release, so you have to skip them in a few weeks. This is a good way to make money.
Activity: 284
Merit: 16
I think you should hold airdropped tokens because I see airdropped tokens will increase in the future. Some token in stages development and strong . Investor participant some token and promote it. In the future these token will use very much. You should hold this token, that is right. Good luck for you
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Very often airdrop are conducted to attract users to participate in campaigns bounty. Therefore, the coin promised long before ICO. In 99% of cases it will be useless junk in your wallet. And the remaining 1% would be a nice bonus for you.
Activity: 265
I try not to participate in airdrops, if the project in my opinion is not promising. Why waste time and get $ 0.20? Go to the stock exchange, buy more, so that there is a minimum that can be sold. This is a silly occupation. Airdrops of good projects are not very noticeable in my wallet, as often I still buy at ICO. Therefore, airdrop is a pleasant bonus for me, and not a way to earn.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
This ECASH thing is now among the top tokens in yobit and etherdelta. I understand some folks sold it when all their tokens were worth 0.1 ether, but now it is worth at least 300 per cent in a couple of days. Too bad etherdelta is slow as hell and does not let me sell as soon as I want to sell.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
Hello,
Yesterday I saw some increase in my total estimated token value, and today it dropped significantly.
It appears that a lot of people are selling their airdropped tokens as soon as they get them.
I have not sold a single token from airdrops, and with the exception of some them, they seem to be mostly losing value in time.
Should I do the same or hodl hoping that some of them may increase in value, closing the gap I lose in the process?

It depends on whether or not you think it's a good project with a good future. Some airdrops are rubbish, so these you should sell before the price hits zero. However good projects also sometimes give coins away - and these you should hold on to. One mistake I made recently was to sell my Oyster Pearl airdrop - I now wish I'd held it as it is worth many times more. My mistake was not looking into the project enough. Always make an evaluation before you sell.
Activity: 322
Merit: 19
It mostly depends on the project associated to the token, if it is something serious and holding promises, just hold on to them, if not, sell them asap.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I think you should hold the tokens because some of them may surprise you. If you don't know much about them, you can sell it out when they have fulfil you expection.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
i think the holding of a value is always a wrong decison u can wait and sitting the coin for a while you can profit more
the value of each token can not be predicted, and all possibilities can happen, if we hold it then we can get more value. But by selling fast is also not a bad choice, if the value of our tokens worth to be sold. It could be that our future could even lose value altogether.
Activity: 406
If you need money right now it's better to sell it and if you want to hold it you must need to be updated on what's going on the project. It's risky and time consuming but when the project goes and still continue its success the coin that you hold can multiple it's value. Airdropped tokens are free so you'll have nothing to loose no matter what happens to that coin but it's better if you earn a profit.
Activity: 224
Most airdrop coins are shit. Sell as soon as possible. They will never survive.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
Most airdrop are shit coins but not all, there are few that has value and if you have guts to wait for it until it reach the price you wanted then do it. If its me i will monitor for a few more weeks and see if there are some changes. Nevertheless the decision depends on you and if you think you dont want to pass the time that it still has value and you need money then sell it.
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
I do not have many airdrop token and I do not care much about them so I choose to hold. I think among many token you received, there will be some valuable and become more valuable. I do not want to regret later when the price come to $2 and I sold at 0.02. Its free money
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
At least dump 50% of airdrops you received
Activity: 336
You are watching project - if you seem promising, don't drain the coin, maybe they will rise in price. But if the project seems cheap, then sell your coins, chances are they will fade in time to zero
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I've thought about this, and it really depends on if you need the money or not. You just never know when a Nem might happen, so I try to hold and forget about them. Who knows if one day I'll get a nice surprise.

holding the airdropped is good but it depends on the project because if the project is not good then we are wasting a time to wait and it is better to sell when the price increase. I think it's not about we need money or not because if we want to hold for a long time, then we don't have to think about the money because we can search from the other and we still hold the coin.
Activity: 342
Merit: 108
Bounty Detective
Hello,
Yesterday I saw some increase in my total estimated token value, and today it dropped significantly.
It appears that a lot of people are selling their airdropped tokens as soon as they get them.
I have not sold a single token from airdrops, and with the exception of some them, they seem to be mostly losing value in time.
Should I do the same or hodl hoping that some of them may increase in value, closing the gap I lose in the process?
You should hold it as long as possible because based on my experience in holding airdrop tokens , i have earned more money than just selling it as soon as i get the tokens. The value of the token is eventually rising especially to those who have potential to rise its value.
Activity: 471
Merit: 250
I've thought about this, and it really depends on if you need the money or not. You just never know when a Nem might happen, so I try to hold and forget about them. Who knows if one day I'll get a nice surprise.
Pages:
Jump to: