Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I sell my airdropped tokens quickly or hold on to them? - page 9. (Read 2948 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
as following returns with the drawing of market as exchanging position of trader with the table, investors might collects with the decision on returns as moderating use of details with the occupation of technical system on confirming decision.

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Such coins can become very expensive in the future. But we want to live today and very few people leave these coins for the future. If we knew for sure that the token would give us x1000 in 1 year, we would certainly not sell it. Develop your own strategy and sell only a part of the coins.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
According to my point of view, it is better to sell them quickly as soon as you receive the tokens.
Because you now have some tokens, you claimed so you can check their performance and see how much would be your net profit by holding..
Actually, most of the people sell their coins when they receive them, and that means price will drop no matter what that token is.. simply it means the faster you sell the more profit you gain..
Activity: 182
Since i started i always wait and keep first my airdrop coin until it double the price value and then that's the time i sell the coins,but mostly i keep them and wait for the right time to sell,for me it is not as risky as that if i cannot get a value airdrop coin as long as i am feel comfortable and happy for being her in forum it is my profit.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
depends on the coins received and the team behind it, some developers create tokens to get little profit and run away leaving everything destroyed so read and do in depth research about the project .  
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
in my opinion , I will hold them about 1 - 2 years
if you have lucky , you can earn a lot of money from them
In my opinion its better if you sell it quickly because some airdrop tokens are sometimes instantly have no value, so if you have airdrop token sell it immediately. But some are good to hold because there's possible to grow it in 1-3 years, but its hard to predict if there's value after you get it. So i think if I have airdrop token I will sell it right away.
Activity: 896
Merit: 198
Hello,
Yesterday I saw some increase in my total estimated token value, and today it dropped significantly.
It appears that a lot of people are selling their airdropped tokens as soon as they get them.
I have not sold a single token from airdrops, and with the exception of some them, they seem to be mostly losing value in time.
Should I do the same or hodl hoping that some of them may increase in value, closing the gap I lose in the process?
We all know that airdrop is a free coin but it depends on you if you hold it  not but mostly of then are not valuable so if you think is good to hold it or not.
Activity: 448
Selling fast might be more logic. Because I think a big percentage of the airdropped altcoins are unfortunately thrash. Generally, they can not protect their first prices and selling while they have even low prices can be much more profitable.
Activity: 257
Most of airdropped coins is a shit coins, the price of which dumped to 0. So, no need to hold it.
Yes most of it is not valueable so if you hold airdropped that is useless.
Activity: 416
Maybe you should look out about the token's project. If you find the project seems potentially promising and have a team that is trustworthy, maybe you can hodl the token from their airdropped. It will surely be a profitable one someday.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
Sharpay - Share Button with Blockchain Profit
Hello,
Yesterday I saw some increase in my total estimated token value, and today it dropped significantly.
It appears that a lot of people are selling their airdropped tokens as soon as they get them.
I have not sold a single token from airdrops, and with the exception of some them, they seem to be mostly losing value in time.
Should I do the same or hodl hoping that some of them may increase in value, closing the gap I lose in the process?

I have airdropped coins and I won't sell! I believe that someday it will gain value! I don't want to regret making a bad move later on.
Activity: 364
World Family Coin
My advice for you, just sell your airdrop as soon as possible.
Because my experience in airdrop never ends well, the longer I wait the more people get the airdrop from round 2,3 or 4.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
generally yes, you should dump them quickly as soon as you receive them.

you said you already have tokens from the airdrops you claimed so you can just check their performance and see how much money you lost and how much money you earned by holding!
but generally speaking most people dump their coins when they receive them, and that means price will drop no matter what that token is. which means the faster you dump the more profit you gain.

not to mention most of these airdrops are useless projects that will drop hard in the future anyways, which makes holding them a big mistake.

if you believe in a project's future then you can buy after the dump inside the dip. in other words you receive your token, dump them fast then wait for the dumping to slow down or stop and then buy back what you sold and wait for the rise.
i support you for that mate,i have lots of experience from those shit airdrops and biunties.that rhe token is just like a joke.instantly has a value and in a couple or hours it disappears.so better once the token gets enough value dump it fast before you lose a chance and wait for another 10 years hoping it woukd have another value again
Activity: 192
Merit: 0
All depends on each token, you need to investigate company,team,roadmap and perspective . If project is low shit then sell it once you got tokens, if its perspective then you hold them.
Activity: 126
Hello,

Whatever coin you have, no matter if it was bought or airdropped, hold it TIGHT! All the coins are going to go up with the market cap, of that you can be sure!
Activity: 160
Decentralizing Wealth Building Investment Opportu
I think that you need to keep coins for at least a year. During this time, the price usually grows. If the coin is a slag, then it costs both now and in a year will cost (nothing special). But the normal coins can grow quite a lot in the price for this year.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
Maybe you should sell a portion of your airdrop tokens but leave some and hold
just to see if it might turn out well later on. If it does perform well in the market, it
might be good profit for you. Try to monitor and see how it progresses. If you got
involved with a really good project, that token might go green and you'll end up
satisfactorily well. But be aware for it involves risks, so that decision entirely rest
up to you.
Activity: 186
Its better to hold onto your coins when markets are red. But if everything goes green and fine and if you feel like you reach your target you can dump the coins. Profits are tasty. I generally dislike airdrops.
Activity: 350
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
Hello,

It depends usually you receive only a small amount of tokens from airdrops but by some chances sometimes they randomly gives participants more tokens but most airdrop token values are low by the time you receive them and with only a small amount to sell I suggest that you just hold them for the time being until their value grows more.
Activity: 154
It depends on the coins you recieved. Mostly you better hold them to rise more money but sometimes it's better to sell them if the price is falling and not going to rise in future. I saw some examples of that when the coins been sold right after the drop and that was a wise decision.
Pages:
Jump to: